Trump groped me in front of Ray Charles

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Finally! A credible witness!

“Trump Groped Me in Front of Ray Charles”

December 12, 2017 BFH Uncategorized 25

When I read the headline I thought it was written by Oleg Atbashian.

I had to look it up, and sure enough, it’s authentic.

screenshot_13.png

Leave it to Megyn Kelly to unearth this attention whore.

On a related topic, I hope Moore wins today. If he does, Al Franken is not going to resign. That’s what the delay is. It’s a political numbers game. And Al Franken NOT resigning is better for us in the long view. Here’s why.

#MeToo is leading to the ousting of Trump. And the more we simply believe women as some sort of correct ethical and moral position, the more we are heading for Trump’s impeachment, with this idiotic precedent of no due process in its wake.

Our reporting of #MeToo is going to be flipped on its face. I don’t care if it’s Alec Baldwin being accused of groping, I am defending Alec Baldwin as innocent until proven guilty. And by “proven guilty” I mean with photographic, video or DNA evidence.....

• Banned
It will be Mueller who shafts Trump, not the 'metoo' tsunami.
You mean Mueller, the former head of the FBI who looked the other way on all manner of crime? That Mueller? The one who cannot prove so much as a jaywalking charge?

View attachment 165674

On a related topic, I hope Moore wins today. If he does, Al Franken is not going to resign. That’s what the delay is. It’s a political numbers game. And Al Franken NOT resigning is better for us in the long view. Here’s why.

#MeToo is leading to the ousting of Trump. And the more we simply believe women as some sort of correct ethical and moral position, the more we are heading for Trump’s impeachment, with this idiotic precedent of no due process in its wake.

Our reporting of #MeToo is going to be flipped on its face. I don’t care if it’s Alec Baldwin being accused of groping, I am defending Alec Baldwin as innocent until proven guilty. And by “proven guilty” I mean with photographic, video or DNA evidence.....

Good thing Ray didn't turn his back!

• Banned
At long last we have a credible witness you can vouch that Trump was a groper. The impeachment will follow, you just watch

View attachment 165674

The next headline will be:

TRUMP GRABBED 50,000 PUSSIES IN FRONT OF STEVIE WONDER!

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

View attachment 165674

/----/ If Frankenstein resigns hell be replaced by a like minded Libtard Moonbat so the only thing keeping him in office is his ego and self preservation instincts. And quite frankly, I don't blame him. If I had that gig, I'd hold on to it for dear life.

He also did it in front of Stevie Wonder and Helen Keller.....that bassturd

Last edited:
He also did in front of Stevie Wonder and Helen Keller
Word has it that Stevie has filed a statement written in braille outlining what happened on the day the groping occurred. The back story is that Trump operatives intercepted the statement, took it, and replaced it with a sheet of lego blocks.

View attachment 165674

The next headline will be:

TRUMP GRABBED 50,000 PUSSIES IN FRONT OF STEVIE WONDER!

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:
And now we know why Stevie kept asking if they were serving tuna casserole! :eek-52::scared1:

I think it's about time that Leftists had a reality check w/r/t these "sexual" allegations agains elected officials.

The official should be removed if: (1) The allegation is credible and substantiated, and amounts to a felony - even without a criminal trial, regardless of when the conduct took place. (2). Serious a credible allegations FOLLOW an election; i.e., the voters DID NOT HAVE this information when they voted for him. or, (3). The sexual conduct came during the elected term, and was somehow related to the privileges of office.

Hence, dredging up the mini-mountain of allegations against Trump - even if many of them seem credible and plausible - is a non-starter. The voters had all of that in front of them in 2016, and ELECTED HIM ANYWAY. Due to the passage of time and other factors, he is not vulnerable to any sort of criminal process. Dead. Fagedaboudit.

The one serious, credible allegation against Judge Moore is unsubstantiated and 40 years old. He denies it absolutely.

And it's not like Moore was hiding in a cave for the last 40 years. He has held highly-visible public positions, in some ways more powerful than the junior senator from Alabama, and yet this damaged woman managed to remain silent...until the allegation would presumably do the most harm to slander him.

It don't pass the smell test. No matter how much the Leftists Senators want to put Moore on trial (assuming he wins), it just won't fly. The conduct is not prosecutable, and it was laid out before the voters of Alabama when they went to the polls. The only relevant jury in the world declared him Not Guilty.

Dead. Fagedaboudit.

View attachment 165674

Hypocrite Gillibrand Won’t Disavow Sexual Predator Bill Clinton
Senator has taken at least six political donations from Harvey Weinstein
Hypocrite Gillibrand Won’t Disavow Sexual Predator Bill Clinton

Forum List

Back