Why atheist Jews are not Jews by David Silverman.

If a Jew converts to the goyim religion he is considered DEAD to the Jewish community , If a Jew says he is an atheist he is still considered a Jew by the Jewish community

That's bullshit and STFU fake Jew:slap:

Yea a fake LOL!! I studied Talmud Torah for 12 years in brooklyn at yeshiva. You on the other hand sound like a goy, your picture shows you have more muscle then brain, you are a real Kuny Lemel

How could you convert when your an atheist. You did not listen to his talk you would see the reality of it.

That is not true. Judaism is no different. When a RC your one for life as well and to get married as a RC you must agree to bring your kids up as RC.

No difference, and atheist RC is just a atheist.

Lets see a Jew lady marries a RC man and they raise kids RC but the kids would still be a Jew, really how ridiculous.

The thing about that is the mother raises the kids and she is to pass on her faith to them. That is it. There is nothing special about Judaism, its just a religion with rituals like every other religion.

Can you convert from being born to a cetrain mother?

That's the true meaning of being a Jew. It doesn't matter, the guy can tell 100 times and over he's athe4ist, if he's born to a Jewish woman he's a Jew, period.

So please, just stfu, you embarrass yourself.
Yes being born of a Jewish mother =Jewish

No it does not.

Clearly you know more about being Jewish than Jews themselves, right?

You're a cheap provocator. No point even responding to you

Maybe if you read your jewish news you might be up on this stuff.

I read what's relevant. You must be reading trash to come up with the stuff you come up with

Ah penelope you are consistant we can all see that.....jacob's ladder explains in symbolic terms all of these things... Some people although high on the ladder are moving in a downward direction while some people on the lower rungs of the ladder are moving upwards in a higher direction... Some might even be not moving up or down but the bottomline is that it is their choice as to which direction they wish to move either upwards or downwards... It is called freewill surely you know something about that dont you....

Ah penelope you are consistant we can all see that.....jacob's ladder explains in symbolic terms all of these things... Some people although high on the ladder are moving in a downward direction while some people on the lower rungs of the ladder are moving upwards in a higher direction... Some might even be not moving up or down but the bottomline is that it is their choice as to which direction they wish to move either upwards or downwards... It is called freewill surely you know something about that dont you....

you are getting too ABSTRACT for Penelope------she is concrete in her thinking like all schizophrenics and dements

No I am aware of what Jacobs ladder is. (we just had proof Ashkenazis are 40% prone to schizo as compared to 15% of the rest of the pop. Its not me that is schizo.

you are getting too ABSTRACT for Penelope------she is concrete in her thinking like all schizophrenics and dements

No I am aware of what Jacobs ladder is. (we just had proof Ashkenazis are 40% prone to schizo as compared to 15% of the rest of the pop. Its not me that is schizo.

40% of ashkenazis are schizophrenic? you have PROOF of that interesting "FACT"?-----bad news for you-----Penelope. No you don't.
Did you past high school biology? do you understand the phrase-----
CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION?-----it shows up all over statistic texts and logic texts and-----here and there and everywhere

If a Jew converts to the goyim religion he is considered DEAD to the Jewish community , If a Jew says he is an atheist he is still considered a Jew by the Jewish community

Yea a fake LOL!! I studied Talmud Torah for 12 years in brooklyn at yeshiva. You on the other hand sound like a goy, your picture shows you have more muscle then brain, you are a real Kuny Lemel

depends on which yeshiva in Brooklyn----------for commentary on lubavitch yeshiva-------ask a satmar

How could you convert when your an atheist. You did not listen to his talk you would see the reality of it.

That is not true. Judaism is no different. When a RC your one for life as well and to get married as a RC you must agree to bring your kids up as RC.

Lets see a Jew lady marries a RC man and they raise kids RC but the kids would still be a Jew, really how ridiculous.

The thing about that is the mother raises the kids and she is to pass on her faith to them. That is it. There is nothing special about Judaism, its just a religion with rituals like every other religion.

That's the true meaning of being a Jew. It doesn't matter, the guy can tell 100 times and over he's athe4ist, if he's born to a Jewish woman he's a Jew, period.

I'm going to try and help you , there is no such thing as jewish blood, do you know who Arthur Ruppin was?
Yes, Pene-lope, you really are that ignorant.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

No it does not.

I read what's relevant. You must be reading trash to come up with the stuff you come up with

Your writings, gee if your not interested in your history, I guess its trash to you, but ignoring it will not make it disappear. See I'm not a Jew , but because Christianity has a lot based on the OT, I thought I should find out about it and history and why so much anti Semitism, as I knew it couldn't be because the NT said the Jews had Jesus killed, I mean how can you be held responsible for your ancestors years ago. Then I have to deal with what is wrong with out government and gee everywhere I turn there is a Jew behind it. So yes that is why I know so much about it and read about it. Israel is the US people's business since it our Americans who fight your wars, and our tax dollars that are sent to you.

I'm going to try and help you , there is no such thing as jewish blood, do you know who Arthur Ruppin was?
Yes, Pene-lope, you really are that ignorant.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Apparently not as ignorant as you. I am not making anything up, sorry if you don't like jewish writing.

40% of ashkenazis are schizophrenic? you have PROOF of that interesting "FACT"?-----bad news for you-----Penelope. No you don't.
CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION?-----it shows up all over statistic texts and logic texts and-----here and there and everywhere

You were on the same thread as me, so go back and reread. Oh the study was done by Jews.

You were on the same thread as me, so go back and reread. Oh the study was done by Jews.

of course it was done by jews------the DNA literature is chock full of studies by jews-----and chock full of studies ON jews and the world is chock full of people like
you who have no grasp of population genetics-------a bit of a problem for people like you since there is not much information on YOUR possible or existing DNA BAGGAGE-----

I already read enough of the literature on GENETIC studies of jewish populations and on the issue of schizophrenia and manic depression to understand that you
have no hope of having any idea what the stuff actually MEANS ------I do not doubt that in the ninth grade-----MENDEL and his sweet pea plants had you stymied.
Mendel was not a jew-------is that factoid not interesting?-----he was a catholic----but NOT LIKE YOU.

No it does not.

Your writings, gee if your not interested in your history, I guess its trash to you, but ignoring it will not make it disappear. See I'm not a Jew , but because Christianity has a lot based on the OT, I thought I should find out about it and history and why so much anti Semitism, as I knew it couldn't be because the NT said the Jews had Jesus killed, I mean how can you be held responsible for your ancestors years ago. Then I have to deal with what is wrong with out government and gee everywhere I turn there is a Jew behind it. So yes that is why I know so much about it and read about it. Israel is the US people's business since it our Americans who fight your wars, and our tax dollars that are sent to you.

I am fascinated, Penelope ""everywhere I turn there is a Jew behind it"""
you find jews behind "everything"-------how long have you been "FINDING
JEWS BEHIND THINGS" -----------do they speak to you? I once
treated a patient who found angels all over her house-----of course
I asked if they speak to her------she said "no"-----and she also said
that they did not bother her at all-------they just floated thru the house.
A few shots of bicillin and NO MORE ANGELS

A mistake people make about Judaism is that they view it as like Christianity, in that they imagine it's like another church.

It isn't. Judaism is sui generis, entirely on its own and distinctive in what it is. A church, you can believe in its ideas and that's it. If you believe in Methodism, you are a Methodist. You can go further and sign a Methodist membership card but that isn't what makes you a Methodist. If you become an atheist, you stop being a Methodist.

The property of being Jewish is a status, that is conferred by either being born to a Jewish mother or having been declared to be Jewish by a Beit Din (rabbinical court). That status cannot be taken away from you, except in extraordinary circumstances. The Jewish community and people will no longer consider you Jewish if you debase yourself and become a Christian

A mistake people make about Judaism is that they view it as like Christianity, in that they imagine it's like another church.

It isn't. Judaism is sui generis, entirely on its own and distinctive in what it is. A church, you can believe in its ideas and that's it. If you believe in Methodism, you are a Methodist. You can go further and sign a Methodist membership card but that isn't what makes you a Methodist. If you become an atheist, you stop being a Methodist.

The property of being Jewish is a status, that is conferred by either being born to a Jewish mother or having been declared to be Jewish by a Beit Din (rabbinical court). That status cannot be taken away from you, except in extraordinary circumstances. The Jewish community and people will no longer consider you Jewish if you debase yourself and become a Christian

And that is his opinion you stupid goy

No that is the Pres. of the Athesit Assoc of the USA's opinion.

LOL....Im sure you did. No Jews are "Dead" to other Jews. None..if they stray from the fold, they can always be brought back in. What kind of Yeshiva was that again fake Jew?:eusa_think:

jews do something like "exile" or "shun"----that is what the "DEAD" means----it is not really DEATH-------it is sorta reversible. In the past----in the time of the temple----being shipped off to a city of refuge-----a kind of exile-----was -----colloquially called a kind of "death"------but it was reversible Cities of refuge were sorta-----other places------not horrible places-----just places for rejects to be for a while----sorta like a penal colony------but ---as far as I know----did not include forced labor.

40% of.... You actually say that with a straight face? what exactly are you smoking, girl?

40% of.... You actually say that with a straight face? what exactly are you smoking, girl?

mock not-------some people are very resistant to simple notions. -------I know because during my college years I used to tutor high school kids with minds like
that of Penelope-----some kids cannot learn the simple concepts of plane geometry.--------she is confused about very simple realities of DNA studies----poor girl

Yes, read this thread and the links and get back to me::D

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yes, read this thread and the links and get back to me::D

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Here I am-----There is no helping you to understand the article Penelope---
I have no doubt that you failed high school geometry--------an understanding
of that article requires at the very least------the mathematical skills of a ten
year old

Before I go on----Penelope-----what do YOU imagine that the article says about the chances of a jew vs you----developing a schizoaffective disorder??? ----( i cant wait for the idiot answer)

Forum List

Back