Why atheist Jews are not Jews by David Silverman.

Before I go on----Penelope-----what do YOU imagine that the article says about the chances of a jew vs you----developing a schizoaffective disorder??? ----( i cant wait for the idiot answer)

No family history and over 30 so chances are very slim to nil. Its not a disorder to make fun of or is it a disgrace, its is what it is, and people with it need to be dx and given medical attention.

Before I go on----Penelope-----what do YOU imagine that the article says about the chances of a jew vs you----developing a schizoaffective disorder??? ----( i cant wait for the idiot answer)

No family history and over 30 so chances are very slim to nil. Its not a disorder to make fun of or is it a disgrace, its is what it is, and people with it need to be dx and given medical attention.

I did not "make fun" of it----- you did. you want to defend your assertion that
schizophrenia is contagious? Schizoaffective is not A DISORDER ----it is a spectrum of disorders. I am referring to your endorsement of an article which falsely claimed that a psychiatrist declared SCHIZOPHRENIA IS CONTAGIOUS -----and a "clue you in"------schizophrenia is not a synonym for schizoaffective disorder

Forum List

Back