why arent republicans suggest stopping the tax for the rich

Because all those trailer dwellers dream of hitting the Lotto one day and don't want anyone to take their "wealth". They are obviously planning ahead.

typical moron demonRat solutions,, you only have two

Tax the evil rich, Tax the evil corporations..

You left out cut the bloated military budget.

This is what Clinton did, and we had eight years of peace and prosperity.

No you didn't you dumb fuck, you had eight years of continued terrorist attacks while Clinton got a blow job. I'm kinda like Allen West.. don't try to blow sunshine up our asses.

Everybody in America should pay taxes at the same rate as everybody else......

I agree with this.

And since investment income is almost universally taxed at a lower rate than wage income, rich people pay a lower rate in taxes, as a percentage of their total income. Most of rich people's income comes from investment, they ain't getting rich working for wages and a paycheck.

In short, I agree with you that the taxation rate on investment income needs to be increased, to put it on a par with taxation of wage income in the interest of fairness.

I always have to laugh when the 'tax the rich' meme rolls out, and everyone looks the other way when it is pointed out that the richest people in Congress are almost all Democrats.

When rich people start saying they are going to tax the rich...watch your wallet.
In Washington State the voters rejected a new income tax to apply only to earners over 200-grand. They knew it would apply to them too, as quick as spending outpaced revenues, which it would as jobs, charity, and the "rich" disappeared, leaving them in the lurch.

Voters Reject Another Tax on the Rich - WSJ

Last edited:
If debt and deficits are the real issue. Why should 99% of Americans sacrifice for the top 1%?

Raise the age of ss recepients - yes
Squeeze the unions (except the ones that support repubs) - yes
Raise gas, cigarette and alcohol taxes - yes
Raise food taxes - yes
Raise the taxes on the rich - no? Huh?

Why aren't Democrats suggesting stopping the tax hike retired vets on fixed incomes just got nailed with?

A-Fuckin' MEN!

Were broke from the tax cuts so now they hike up your taxes. Does it hurt? Yes? Stop giving tax breaks to the rich. Now you see the adverse effect when 99% of Americans are asked to sacrifice for the poor downtrodden uber rich.

Btw...are repubs saying something about it and dems are silent? I wondering why you singled out dems...?

If debt and deficits are the real issue. Why should 99% of Americans sacrifice for the top 1%?

Raise food taxes - yes

The rich already pay their fair share of taxes. IMO an equal percentage tax across all income levels seems fair. If we're going to raise the taxes, let's raise it evenly, not raise more for the rich as Democrats want to do. Also keep in mind that taxing corporations more means they keep less money and subsequently can hire less workers.

Last edited:
Why aren't Democrats suggesting stopping the tax hike retired vets on fixed incomes just got nailed with?

A-Fuckin' MEN!

Were broke from the tax cuts so now they hike up your taxes. Does it hurt? Yes? Stop giving tax breaks to the rich. Now you see the adverse effect when 99% of Americans are asked to sacrifice for the poor downtrodden uber rich.
Btw...are repubs saying something about it and dems are silent? I wondering why you singled out dems...?[/QUO

Btw...are repubs saying something about it and dems are silent? I wondering why you singled out dems...?[/QUO
You don't get broke from tax cuts you get broke from spending too much. You could tax the rich at 100% and the libs in Congress would still spend more that we take in. CUT SPENDING. Its the only way to be solvent again.

Last edited:
can someone pleas explain how the top winners from the Bush Tax giveaway, who's average gain was something like 70,000 per person per year did with the extra money that we were told would go to creating JOBS.

there are like 1,300,000 people in this group.

there are an average 600,000 new companies started each year of which 2/3's are non employee fronts for tax purpose. That leaves 200,00 new start up's each year.

The average investment in a startup(their own cash is around 80,000).

If we are allowing 1.3 million people 70,000 tax break and only 200,000 of them are creating jobs, what are the other 1.1 million people who we gave 70,000 each year doing with thier GIFT?

The next thing I don't understand is why in the past every time we had a war we raised taxes to pay for the war, as high as 90% tax bracket. But this time we went to war, lowered taxes and borrowed the money to run our country, fight a war and take care of our people who needed help.

Is there something I don't understand here, if so please explain.

and our answer so far from the right is that anyone who is making a little bit more should give that up and become the average working poor family like those who aren't supported by a union.

Well... when you put it THAT way, sure... we look pretty stupid.

But we're young, as a species - reliable written history is less than 10,000 years old. REALLY reliable written history less than 2,000.

Sure, we've yet to get any kind of passing grade in 'plays well with others', but we've come such a long way since Genghis Khan and Louis XIV, and just look at what we've built in the process.

Eventually Momma's little bastards are going to harness the power of corporate capitalism with the reins of common interests and mutual respect and they'll reach for the stars.

Probably make it too. Clever bastards.

Last edited by a moderator:

A-Fuckin' MEN!

Btw...are repubs saying something about it and dems are silent? I wondering why you singled out dems...?

As long as the redistribution ceases. When the dead fucking LAZY get off their dead asses and work instead of demanding that I pay for their existance...

Now tell me ARE YOU one of the slothful fucks that is leeching off of ME?

Last edited:
A-Fuckin' MEN!

You don't get broke from tax cuts you get broke from spending too much. You could tax the rich at 100% and the libs in Congress would still spend more that we take in. CUT SPENDING. Its the only way to be solvent again.[/QUOTE]

Wouldnt doing both (cut spending and return the tax rate to the pre-bush rate) fast track the whole thing? :confused:

Tell the truth Closed Caption...Are you a lazy fuck that gets what they can from wealth redistribution...and aren't happy and demand MORE from us that made better choices than YOU did?

More from who? You? You're not one of the top 1% unless the subject was who posts the most retardedly broad brush arguements on the internets. Why arent you one of the top 1%? Must be a laxy piece of shit looking for a hand out, right?

Last edited:
Tell the truth Closed Caption...Are you a lazy fuck that gets what they can from wealth redistribution...and aren't happy and demand MORE from us that made better choices than YOU did?

The wealth has already been redistributed.

The rich got an $11 trillion dollar tax cut, and you are stuck with the bill.

And our hard working teachers are the Republicans biggest enemy.

typical moron demonRat solutions,, you only have two

Tax the evil rich, Tax the evil corporations..

You left out cut the bloated military budget.

This is what Clinton did, and we had eight years of peace and prosperity.

No you didn't you dumb fuck, you had eight years of continued terrorist attacks while Clinton got a blow job. I'm kinda like Allen West.. don't try to blow sunshine up our asses.

Yep, 8 years of Retard "Gate"investigations, trials, impeachment, tying government hands, wasting billions of dollars on resources in the public & private systems, the Monica BJ allowed terrorist to attack America and Malibu Starr to shine. Simply amazing Kitty, there just wasn't enough time for BJ Bill to defend himslef against all the charges and still attempt to run the country. We ought to do that again real soon.:lol:

:laugh2::party:

Madeline Albright
Billing-gate
Regina Hopper Blakely
Kathy Bradshaw
Juanita Broaddrick
Dolly Kyle Browning
Cattle-gate
Castle Grande
Susan Coleman
Catherine Cornelius
Kelley Craighead
Betty Currie
Betty Dalton
Princess Diana
Robyn Dickey
Espy-gate
Kathy Ferguson
Filegate
Gennifer Flowers
Golfgate
Elizabeth Ward Gracen
Sandra Allen James
Grand Jury
Connie Hamzy
Hubbell
Indonesiagate
nanny tax-gate
Marilyn Jo Jenkins
Paula Jones
Craig Livingstone
Madison Guarantee savings-and-loan
Susan McDougal
Cheryl Mills
Carolyn Moffet
Dick Morris
Dee Dee Myers
Bernard Nussbaum
Hazel O'Leary
Monica Lewwinsky
Pardon-gate
Leon Panetta
Sally Perdue
Denise Reeder
Marsha Scott
Ken (Malibu) Starr
Donna Shalala
Julia Hiatt-Steele
Lenora Steinkamp
Travel-gate
Lindia Tripp
Trooper-gate
Vince Foster
Eileen Wellstone
Kathleen Willey
Suzie Whitacre
Whitewater
Bobbie Ann Williams
Sharline Wilson
Kimba Wood
Cristy Zercher

Last edited:
Against the poor and middle class,yes.

There is no class in America. That is bullshit used by politicians to direct your ire at some mythical 'evil others'.... meanwhile, they rob you blind and you keep voting for them. How fucking clever!!

Exactly/ Your staion in life is due to choice. Only the foolish belive in this class nonsense.
There's class warfare, all right, but it's my class, the rich class, that's making war, and we're winning.
- Warren Buffett, New York Times, November 26, 2006.

It's class warfare, my class is winning, but they shouldn't be.
- Warren Buffett, CNN Interview, May 25 2005, in arguing the need to raise taxes on the rich.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Warren_Buffett
Sorry to inform you but Warren Buffett, the 2nd richest man in the US, has stated categorically that there is "class warfare" in America!

Warren Buffett has been called alot of things, but "foolish" isn't one of them.

Perhaps "The T" and "California Girl" would be so kind as to enlighten us to why they consider themselves more knowledgeable in this area than Warren Buffett!

Last edited:
Everybody in America should pay taxes at the same rate as everybody else......

I agree with this.

And since investment income is almost universally taxed at a lower rate than wage income, rich people pay a lower rate in taxes, as a percentage of their total income. Most of rich people's income comes from investment, they ain't getting rich working for wages and a paycheck.

In short, I agree with you that the taxation rate on investment income needs to be increased, to put it on a par with taxation of wage income in the interest of fairness.

Nah, I disagree with the same "rate." that makes one citizen pay more than another citizen just because he made more money. That is not equal representation. Everybody should pay the same amount of tax dollars, and no deductions-loop-holes-bull shit. a flat payment once a year and that is that. So how much can the poorest among us pay annually?

A-Fuckin' MEN!

As long as the redistribution ceases. When the dead fucking LAZY get off their dead asses and work instead of demanding that I pay for their existance...

Now tell me ARE YOU one of the slothful fucks that is leeching off of ME?

Not yet. But you can be certain that I'll be signing up for MY entitlement

Ass-u-me-ing the politicians haven't completely gutted the program to feed the corporations instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Because all those trailer dwellers dream of hitting the Lotto one day and don't want anyone to take their "wealth". They are obviously planning ahead.

Rdean, why do you hate poor people? They're your base.

Raise food taxes - yes

What unions support Republicans?

And this is why your other commentary gets ignored. This is how you feel about every republican, even the ones you know that are not. But it makes you feel good to say so out loud (sorta, as an anonymous poster on a message board).

Rdean, why do you hate poor people? They're your base.

He doesn't hate poor people, he just thinks he's superior. That's why he feels the need to take care of them. Not directly of course, that's for others to do.

Forum List

Back