why arent republicans suggest stopping the tax for the rich

More class warfare. Wonderful...:eusa_hand:

Against the poor and middle class,yes.

And WHY are they there? Ask yourself that question while trying NOT to blame others.

The answer is simple. Hard work and life choices.

ETA: with Government interference thrown in for the sake of Government's control.
The rich are rich because of hard work. What are you in the 3rd grade? Sooo, why aren't you in the top 1%? Oh yeah, cause you're lazy, right?

Broad brushed...

If debt and deficits are the real issue. Why should 99% of Americans sacrifice for the top 1%?

Raise the age of ss recepients - yes
Squeeze the unions (except the ones that support repubs) - yes
Raise gas, cigarette and alcohol taxes - yes
Raise food taxes - yes
Raise the taxes on the rich - no? Huh?

Well for starter 50% of America pays no Federal Tax. So they ain't giving up jack shit.

Jeez... you really don't get the concept of equal % burden taxation and equal treatment by government for all, do you????

The top earners already pay the majority of the bill.. the same bill that hands out entitlements to non-contributors...

Like I have said MANY times before... I fully would expect more people to be wary about government spending and expansion if they actually had a stake in the game (the same % stake as everyone else)... it's real easy for the entitlement junkies to vote for 'freebies' when it comes at the expense of everyone else... and real easy for the 'generous' liberals when the generosity actually comes from someone else's pocket

Democrats have only two solutions. Tax the Evil Rich... Tax the Evil Corporations.. not another thing ever enters they minds. ever.

If you want something, why don't you just work for it instead of demanding someone else buy it for you?

The war is over, Brainiac. The rich won.

Because of Reagan and the two Bushes, the rich were able to transfer $11 trillion dollars of debt on to the backs of the middle class taxpayer.

And that doesn't even include the billions of dollars that they stole on Wall Street with their derivative Ponzi scheme.

And now they are going after the teachers! THE TEACHERS!???

These Republicans are going to burn in hell.

No they won't, they're all good "Christians".

Because they're already taking 80% of the burden.... greedy fucking lefties always want someone else to pay.

Does ANYONE out there really believe that we're going to get out from under the debt that the Republicans joined forces with the Democrats to create for us without changing things on the revenue side?

The answer is not lower taxes any more than the answer is higher taxes. The answer is FAIR taxes.

If someone uses the infrastructure of this nation to produce an income of mighty proportions, there is no reason she shouldn't pay a fair share in taxes.

Most fair sounding tax I've ever heard of: 7 + 7 on 3

7% general sales tax on EVERYTHING plus 7% on personal income greater than $3 million in a year. Everyone makes the first $3 million tax free.

No corporate income tax, no loopholes, no favored industries, no bullshit, very little paperwork.

:eusa_think: How much could we save if the IRS was suddenly one tenth its size.

The government needs to print its own money interest free as well instead of having the FED. What a crock.

End corporate welfare baby.. Let's start with GE and GM Whatchyasay libruls whatyasay??

The main difference in Democrats and Republicans is belief in who create jobs.
The libs want to raise taxes because they think the Government creates jobs. Conservatives know it's the wealthy business owners that create jobs. Let them keep more of their money and they can create more jobs. Liberal politicians never figured out that you can't tax a government worker enough to pay his own salary.

The main difference in Democrats and Republicans is belief in who create jobs.
The libs want to raise taxes because they think the Government creates jobs. Conservatives know it's the wealthy business owners that create jobs. Let them keep more of their money and they can create more jobs. Liberal politicians never figured out that you can't tax a government worker enough to pay his own salary.[/QUOT

:clap2:

The more money the rich have the more people work. The rich do the employing...get it?? They would be doing even more of it now, if they knew how the consequences of ObamaCare and tax cuts for only two years, would affect their ability to expand.

The war is over, Brainiac. The rich won.

Because of Reagan and the two Bushes, the rich were able to transfer $11 trillion dollars of debt on to the backs of the middle class taxpayer.

And that doesn't even include the billions of dollars that they stole on Wall Street with their derivative Ponzi scheme.

And now they are going after the teachers! THE TEACHERS!???

These Republicans are going to burn in hell.

No they won't, they're all good "Christians".

What does Religion have to do with this brainiac? That's right NOTHING.

The more money the rich have the more people work. The rich do the employing...get it?? They would be doing even more of it now, if they knew how the consequences of ObamaCare and tax cuts for only two years, would affect their ability to expand.

Yeah, I'm impressed with their job creation since the cuts were inacted. If this true where are the jobs?

Yeah, I'm impressed with their job creation since the cuts were inacted. If this true where are the jobs?

Corporations are racking up record profits without adding workers.

So where's the incentive for them to hire?

Can someone tell me who benefits the most by having a country they can be all you can be?

Then explain to me why those who are only pons in the game of life that are used by a small portion our citizens to gain the wealth they have gotten, and now you want those who provided the hard labor for this to happen to also pay the price for it to happen equally with those who got the benefit from it?

If there is a lake and I take one fish a day out of the lake to feed my family and someone else take a million fish out of the lake to sell all over the world, should we both be treated the same when it comes time to replenish the lake?

The workers of this country have not caused the problems we now have, it was the crooks and the greed of those at the top and you know it. Now the very same people that caused all the pain we have now want you to believe that it's your neighbor and his rights that are causing you the problem. Are any of you really that stupid to fall for this.

Forum List

Back