Why are white people so awkward around and obsessed with black people?

Putting a ladder on top of the stupid pile, huh boy?
Just letting you know I see you and your insecurities white boy.
Calm down man. Go rob a liquor store or something. As desperate as you fools are getting I expect massive violence any moment from you thugs.

Race baiting is really not working well for you.
You should calm down white boy. They havent ran out of lice spray at Walmart I have heard. So what Black guy beat you up while you were in prison? Did he rape you as well?
View attachment 96669
So Hilary is a wigger like you?
She's a criminal like you.

Whites cant help it. Their culture is so messed up they are always looking to copy ours. The funny part is they seem fascinated more with the negative off shoots of Black culture more so than real Black culture.
Exactly they don't know shit about actual black culture. They would be shamed for their type of behavior in the black community. Only whites believe that the average black person think being a crackhead is cool. Some of us that grew up poor know what some of this stuff looks like in real life and it's far from cool.
I'm convinced that most whites would commit suicide if they really knew about Black people. I dont think their egos could handle it.
Race trolling now, huh? Typical dim hood rat.
I bet your name is Cletus.
He said they called him Alisha while he was in prison.

Your obsession fueled desperation is showing. Perhaps beating up a cripple would make you feel better?

Just letting you know I see you and your insecurities white boy.
Calm down man. Go rob a liquor store or something. As desperate as you fools are getting I expect massive violence any moment from you thugs.

Race baiting is really not working well for you.
You should calm down white boy. They havent ran out of lice spray at Walmart I have heard. So what Black guy beat you up while you were in prison? Did he rape you as well?
View attachment 96669
So Hilary is a wigger like you?
She's a criminal like you.
Shes white. She more of a criminal like you.

I suppose I have struck a nerve with the local BLM scum haven't I?

Is the Race Relations forum always like this?
When you get scum blacks on here it is. More likely it's just the fear all the dims feel from the impending failure of the criminal they have ran for president and her rapist husband.

Whites cant help it. Their culture is so messed up they are always looking to copy ours. The funny part is they seem fascinated more with the negative off shoots of Black culture more so than real Black culture.
That's the stupidest shit I have heard all week! No one in their right mind would pretend to be one of you loser skanks.

NO father, no job, riots. looting, can't talk, yeah right, that's who I wanna be.

Meanwhile you Neanderthals are out sexing up dogs, pigs, horses. You bastards OD on heroin. You impregnate your own offspring. Female cave beasts are fighting tooth and nail to be ugly fat whores er I mean "feminists". White bitches drink 24/7 while their husbands beat them. They make up some " peer pressure" bs excuse for their untamed albino monkeys spawn. Most white males are closet homos and pedos. Yall try too hard to uphold the "perfect family" trope. Whites are fucking trash y'all are even phony as hell around each other. All white households do are yell and fight while wearing the biggest fake smile in public. Passive aggressive fucks.
Man who the heck pissed u off? Dammit man.

Old lady, any guess as to what this "****" means? :)

Is the Race Relations forum always like this?
When you get scum blacks on here it is. More likely it's just the fear all the dims feel from the impending failure of the criminal they have ran for president and her rapist husband.
We got an upset wigger boy here. God dammit help your whore mom wake up. Tell her to stop spending the welfare checks on wild turkey whiskey.

If you call being petrified of Black people striking a nerve I suppose you are right. Your local BLM members probably are outraged you are so frightened.
No, I'm not petrified of blacks I just no better then to associate with them if I don't have to. It's like this, put in simple terms for you, I don't fear the skunk, I just don't like his odor.

If you call being petrified of Black people striking a nerve I suppose you are right. Your local BLM members probably are outraged you are so frightened.
No, I'm not petrified of blacks I just no better then to associate with them if I don't have to. It's like this, put in simple terms for you, I don't fear the skunk, I just don't like his odor.
Stop trying to convince me you arent frightened white boy. I smell your wet dog smell of fear all the through the internet.

Usually, these threads live in the basement; I'm just being helpful where you're new. I don't make reports.

Stop trying to convince me you arent frightened white boy. I smell your wet dog smell of fear all the through the internet.

That's your underwear you soiled robbing the liquor store.

Forum List

Back