Why Are White Guys So Paranoid?

Really no big deal. A lot of white women own big dogs too. I don't see anyone going bananas.
A lot of colored guys think they get under our skin by fantasizing about white women falling all over one another in pursuit of a superior black male. The boys aren’t smart enough to realize we’re among primarily white women all the time and see and hear differently.
White women keep things from you all the time. How do you think we know how bad it hurts your heart when you see white women with Black guys? :rolleyes:

Its not that I think it gets under your skin. I know for a fact it does get under your skin. My question is why?

Of the 2.4 million heterosexual interactions researchers reviewed, the findings show:

ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s600-c85.png

The numbers in this chart from Quartz show the percentage of people who responded to a "yes" on the "Are You Interested" app. Data: AYI.

Quartz/Ritchie King
  • Women get three times the interactions men do.
  • All men seemed to be more interested in people outside their race.
  • Black men and women get the lowest response rates to their messages.
  • All women except black women are most drawn to white men, and men of all races (with one notable exception) prefer Asian women.
Odds Favor White Men, Asian Women On Dating App
Dating app? I never needed a dating app. Yeah thats pretty much a nothing burger. I had white women hunting me and my friends down everywhere I went on the european and north american continents. :rolleyes:

Besides Black guys dont need a dating app. We are the only race of men that have a sexual fetish in our honor. Research "queen of spades white women" and see what you get.

https://www.quora.com/My-girlfriend-just-told-me-that-she-is-a-queen-of-spades-What-does-that-mean

"Among young, mostly white females, there is a growing subculture known as Queen of Spades. It typically involves women getting a permanent or temporary tattoo on their bodies of a queen of spades symbol with the letter Q on it. It is usually kept hidden but when exposed it basically means that those women are looking for sex exclusively with black men at that moment. At a deeper level there is a philosophy behind this subculture that makes the women see themselves as "property" of black men. So it goes beyond just expressing a preference and into self-objectification."

I've had Black women chase me too. Not really a big deal.
Chasing you down the block because you stole her purse doesn't count.

Men or all ethnic backgrounds must confront the fallacy that women of the same ethnic background are "our" women. Women think for ourselves and our sexuality is our own. No woman of any color is one of "your" women over which you have the right to fight. The first issue to disappear in these arguments is that women are entitled to make their choices for themselves.

It would be appropriate for men of all "races" to let go of the possessive idea that some women are "theirs" without even fucking asking.

One of the sexiest men I have ever seen is an Ashkenazi Jew.

As a woman, I am soooooo tired of this bullshit between you men.

Lys, you women have your own set of problems in this regard. However, it is stupid to think you must limit yourself to one race in dating, sex or marriage,

We don't. This is what I am trying to say. There are so many things that go into a successful relationship, both physical attraction (which men have for many years denied that women have toward men, and I can post pictures of what I would say would be desirable to me physically: we do not understand human sexuality), and personality factors like an easy-going manner and a sense of humor (good grief, man, laugh a little, chuckle at Gahan Wilson cartoons; don't be such a dipshit in the mud). Female people like to laugh, kiss, caress, and jump in the sack, just like I would think that that men do.

What you can do for white guys is to teach them how to move. My white male dance partners seemed to be the stiffest things imaginable. One of the things that I thought was/is great about the Jewish guy I mentioned is that he won some award in acting school for fencing, which teaches guys to be light on their feet and know where their bodies are at all times. In the old movies, Errol Flynn could fence backwards up a flight of stairs. We women have always had to put up with these lumpies.

Men or all ethnic backgrounds must confront the fallacy that women of the same ethnic background are "our" women. Women think for ourselves and our sexuality is our own. No woman of any color is one of "your" women over which you have the right to fight. The first issue to disappear in these arguments is that women are entitled to make their choices for themselves.

It would be appropriate for men of all "races" to let go of the possessive idea that some women are "theirs" without even fucking asking.

Lys, you women have your own set of problems in this regard. However, it is stupid to think you must limit yourself to one race in dating, sex or marriage,

We don't. This is what I am trying to say. There are so many things that go into a successful relationship, both physical attraction (which men have for many years denied that women have toward men, and I can post pictures of what I would say would be desirable to me physically: we do not understand human sexuality), and personality factors like an easy-going manner and a sense of humor (good grief, man, laugh a little, chuckle at Gahan Wilson cartoons; don't be such a dipshit in the mud). Female people like to laugh, kiss, caress, and jump in the sack, just like I would think that that men do.

What you can do for white guys is to teach them how to move. My white male dance partners seemed to be the stiffest things imaginable. One of the things that I thought was/is great about the Jewish guy I mentioned is that he won some award in acting school for fencing, which teaches guys to be light on their feet and know where their bodies are at all times. In the old movies, Errol Flynn could fence backwards up a flight of stairs. We women have always had to put up with these lumpies.

I can't speak for white guys but as you see here we black men do pretty much understand the very things you are talking about. Not all of us, but not all women are what you describe. I've met quite a few female lumpies in my 57 years Lys.

Really no big deal. A lot of white women own big dogs too. I don't see anyone going bananas.
A lot of colored guys think they get under our skin by fantasizing about white women falling all over one another in pursuit of a superior black male. The boys aren’t smart enough to realize we’re among primarily white women all the time and see and hear differently.
White women keep things from you all the time. How do you think we know how bad it hurts your heart when you see white women with Black guys? :rolleyes:

Its not that I think it gets under your skin. I know for a fact it does get under your skin. My question is why?

Of the 2.4 million heterosexual interactions researchers reviewed, the findings show:

ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s600-c85.png

The numbers in this chart from Quartz show the percentage of people who responded to a "yes" on the "Are You Interested" app. Data: AYI.

Quartz/Ritchie King
  • All women except black women are most drawn to white men, and men of all races (with one notable exception) prefer Asian women.
Dating app? I never needed a dating app. Yeah thats pretty much a nothing burger. I had white women hunting me and my friends down everywhere I went on the european and north american continents. :rolleyes:

Besides Black guys dont need a dating app. We are the only race of men that have a sexual fetish in our honor. Research "queen of spades white women" and see what you get.

https://www.quora.com/My-girlfriend-just-told-me-that-she-is-a-queen-of-spades-What-does-that-mean

"Among young, mostly white females, there is a growing subculture known as Queen of Spades. It typically involves women getting a permanent or temporary tattoo on their bodies of a queen of spades symbol with the letter Q on it. It is usually kept hidden but when exposed it basically means that those women are looking for sex exclusively with black men at that moment. At a deeper level there is a philosophy behind this subculture that makes the women see themselves as "property" of black men. So it goes beyond just expressing a preference and into self-objectification."

I've had Black women chase me too. Not really a big deal.
But the difference is no one that is Black cares, makes laws against ii, or calls these women names because of it. Also notice no one goes out of their way to bring studies and charts to try and prove you wrong. So my OP still has gone unanswered by you white boys. Why are you so paranoid that white women love Black men? :rolleyes:

Its simply nature. Women are attracted to fit athletic guys like men are attracted to women with nice breasts and booties. The ability to move rhythmically, athletically, etc are indicators of superior genes. Men that can dance stimulate women. I agree on the humor or ability to make a female laugh. It relaxes a womans defenses especially if its spontaneous and genuine.

Its simply nature. Women are attracted to fit athletic guys like men are attracted to women with nice breasts and booties. The ability to move rhythmically, athletically, etc are indicators of superior genes. Men that can dance stimulate women. I agree on the humor or ability to make a female laugh. It relaxes a womans defenses especially if its spontaneous and genuine.

The spontaneity and genuineness does stimulate another person's commitment. Sexuality is different from this, however. You are correct that musculature and athletic fitness (nice bodies) DO attract female people, but then the personality takes over in the long term. it is so different than sexual or racial politics. Sexuality is primal. We don't understand where it comes from and how it calls to us. These kinds of arguments stem from the old-fashioned, but totally ridiculous ideas that sex and politics are entertwined between males and that females do not have a say.

I can't speak for white guys but as you see here we black men do pretty much understand the very things you are talking about. Not all of us, but not all women are what you describe. I've met quite a few female lumpies in my 57 years Lys.
I am sorry that you did. I remember the line from the movie Stripes, when these guys had to master close-order-military drill in a matter of hours: Black guys teach the white guys: BOOM, shakalaka, Boom, shakalaka.

I am sorry that you did. I remember the line from the movie Stripes, when these guys had to master close-order-military drill in a matter of hours: Black guys teach the white guys: BOOM, shakalaka, Boom, shakalaka.

That was a good one Lys. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The spontaneity and genuineness does stimulate another person's commitment. Sexuality is different from this, however. You are correct that musculature and athletic fitness (nice bodies) DO attract female people, but then the personality takes over in the long term. it is so different than sexual or racial politics. Sexuality is primal. We don't understand where it comes from and how it calls to us. These kinds of arguments stem from the old-fashioned, but totally ridiculous ideas that sex and politics are entertwined between males and that females do not have a say.

That idea primarily came from white men and it's all part of the puritan tradition.

You know, I watched the movie, and yeah, I noticed who was starring in it, but their race didn't matter when it comes to the story, because it was more about conning each other and how sometimes the student can overtake the master.

I watched it more for the storyline and all the double crossing, not to see if a black dude was shagging a white chick.

I saw this movie awhile ago and honestly I thought it was just ok. However, there are some white guys that are up in arms over it. Why are white guys so paranoid about movies with Black guys with white girls?

Racists Attack Will Smith’s ‘Focus’ Over Film’s Depiction of An Interracial Relationship

Check some of the comments.

Jackson Grady of Delaware, the first person to report the issue, said: “My daughter watched that film last night and she hasn’t been the same since.

“She stopped practicing the violin and seems to be taking a keen interest in watching basketball in her underwear while licking her lips.”

Connor Rufus of Arkansas took his wife to see the movie but was unprepared for her transformation. He warned the rest of white America that if their wives and daughters see this movie, they’ll regret it for the rest of their lives.

Rufus said: “My wife went black, and guess what, she never came back!”

Quartz/Ritchie King

The sickness created by racism.....

I saw this movie awhile ago and honestly I thought it was just ok. However, there are some white guys that are up in arms over it. Why are white guys so paranoid about movies with Black guys with white girls?

Racists Attack Will Smith’s ‘Focus’ Over Film’s Depiction of An Interracial Relationship

Check some of the comments.

Jackson Grady of Delaware, the first person to report the issue, said: “My daughter watched that film last night and she hasn’t been the same since.

“She stopped practicing the violin and seems to be taking a keen interest in watching basketball in her underwear while licking her lips.”

Connor Rufus of Arkansas took his wife to see the movie but was unprepared for her transformation. He warned the rest of white America that if their wives and daughters see this movie, they’ll regret it for the rest of their lives.

Rufus said: “My wife went black, and guess what, she never came back!”

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

We've been around white women too and we hear things they don't tell you. And we are well aware there are racist white women out there buddy.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

We aren't the ones who made laws forbidding interracial relationships and marriages.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Those “racist” white women just understand who YOU are.

Goofyboy knows good and well white guys love Black women. He was just trying to change the subject.

Godboy wishes he had the style a brother has. We are universal;, women of all races like us. Godboy can't say that. They've been scared of black men since they created the first law banning white women from running to us.
Exactly. When I was in Korea I had this woman ask me if she could see my tail. Come to find out white GI's spread that rumor to scare off asian women from Black men. Sad and pathetic.

I heard that same thing when I was bussed to an all white school in the 60's as part of desegregation.
So is the tail thing is true or not? You werent clear on that part.
I think thats where the white boys got confused. The white boys were doing their normal weird thing by checking out Black guys penis while they were at the urinal and assumed it was a tail. You know how fragile your egos are. You had to make up some lie in order to compensate for your teeny tiny size in the penis dept..
Which begs the question.

How do you know about our “teeny tiny size in the penis dept.?

Yeah....

Godboy wishes he had the style a brother has. We are universal;, women of all races like us. Godboy can't say that. They've been scared of black men since they created the first law banning white women from running to us.
Exactly. When I was in Korea I had this woman ask me if she could see my tail. Come to find out white GI's spread that rumor to scare off asian women from Black men. Sad and pathetic.

I heard that same thing when I was bussed to an all white school in the 60's as part of desegregation.
I think thats where the white boys got confused. The white boys were doing their normal weird thing by checking out Black guys penis while they were at the urinal and assumed it was a tail. You know how fragile your egos are. You had to make up some lie in order to compensate for your teeny tiny size in the penis dept..
Which begs the question.

Yeah....

I've only had compliments there.

Which begs the question.

Yeah....

This idiot has a micro-dick and is obviously just projecting.

Which begs the question.

Yeah....

This idiot has a micro-dick and is obviously just projecting.

He was in here earlier talking about getting blowjobs from strange women in parking lots. Only a black guy would brag about his tryst with a AIDS carrying 5 dollar crack whore.

White guys dont generally like black women. Even white rapists pass on them, which is super insulting if you ask me. :laugh:
I have found that the ones who don't and are into white separatism generally look like they come from the shallow end of the gene pool, not to be too specific.

I apparently have a type irrespective of race and happen to know a couple of really fine white guys. The problem that their brethen have though is they think JUST being white qualifies them.
Goofyboy knows good and well white guys love Black women. He was just trying to change the subject.
Your comments are making you sound like the peice of shit enbred white trash you are arguing against. You do not defeat hate by adding more. You should know by now that class defeats trash. Do not become one of the haters.

White guys dont generally like black women. Even white rapists pass on them, which is super insulting if you ask me. :laugh:
I have found that the ones who don't and are into white separatism generally look like they come from the shallow end of the gene pool, not to be too specific.

I apparently have a type irrespective of race and happen to know a couple of really fine white guys. The problem that their brethen have though is they think JUST being white qualifies them.
Your comments are making you sound like the peice of shit enbred white trash you are arguing against. You do not defeat hate by adding more. You should know by now that class defeats trash. Do not become one of the haters.

You'd be singing a different tune if it was a white guy saying derogatory things about black women. But since it's a negro you treat him like a fragile little flower.

You'd be singing a different tune if it was a white guy saying derogatory things about black women. But since it's a negro you treat him like a fragile little flower.
What he said was trash pure and simple. I called it as such. I talk to him differently than you because he does not always sound like that. I am ashamed of the things he said and told him so. He will likely take it to heart and change, not so sure about you. I have this to say. I am a white man. People tend to make thier daughter and wives disappear when I am around. The black man does not have a corner on the market of pussy. Trash stereo types need to go into the trash.

Forum List

Back