Why Are White Guys So Paranoid?

I think thats where the white boys got confused. The white boys were doing their normal weird thing by checking out Black guys penis while they were at the urinal and assumed it was a tail. You know how fragile your egos are. You had to make up some lie in order to compensate for your teeny tiny size in the penis dept..
Which begs the question.

How do you know about our “teeny tiny size in the penis dept.?

Yeah....
Every single white girl I have ever met has told me the same thing. "White guys have dicks so little you need a tweezers to pick it out of their pubic hair." Its not like one or two or ten. Its literally hundreds of white women that have told me this.
They all said that? Wow, what a super specific thing for all of them to say.
Yep they all said that. I already figured it was true anyway because if you were satisfying them they wouldnt be seeking me out now would they? :rolleyes:
I dont want to come off as rude by insinuating that you are a liar, but it seems unrealistic that they all said the exact same thing. Are you sure you arent fibbing? :laugh:
You already come off as an idiot so dont be shy. Are you sure arent suffering from little dick syndrome? :)

So is the tail thing is true or not? You werent clear on that part.
I think thats where the white boys got confused. The white boys were doing their normal weird thing by checking out Black guys penis while they were at the urinal and assumed it was a tail. You know how fragile your egos are. You had to make up some lie in order to compensate for your teeny tiny size in the penis dept..
Which begs the question.

Yeah....
Every single white girl I have ever met has told me the same thing. "White guys have dicks so little you need a tweezers to pick it out of their pubic hair." Its not like one or two or ten. Its literally hundreds of white women that have told me this.
Yep they all said that. I already figured it was true anyway because if you were satisfying them they wouldnt be seeking me out now would they? :rolleyes:

Only a base intellect would think that "I fucked yo wimmin" is a winning argument.

Since we are asking questions; why are Black guys so greedy as to think they are entitled to welfare?

Which begs the question.

Yeah....

Only a base intellect would think that "I fucked yo wimmin" is a winning argument.
No one is arguing over that. We are asking why do you white boys get so upset over it. But you already knew that didnt you? :rolleyes:

Since we are asking questions; why are Black guys so greedy as to think they are entitled to welfare?
A nigga's gotta eat. What? You expect them to work for a living? Watermelon and koolaid wont pay for itself.

You'd be singing a different tune if it was a white guy saying derogatory things about black women. But since it's a negro you treat him like a fragile little flower.
What he said was trash pure and simple. I called it as such. I talk to him differently than you because he does not always sound like that. I am ashamed of the things he said and told him so. He will likely take it to heart and change, not so sure about you. I have this to say. I am a white man. People tend to make thier daughter and wives disappear when I am around. The black man does not have a corner on the market of pussy. Trash stereo types need to go into the trash.

Umm....he's always like this? But since he's black you kiss up to him instead of calling him a bunch of racist stereotypes like you do with white people you disagree with.
This is not the first time I have had a conversation with him. In the past he has treated m personally with respect and has even agreed with me after some discussion. It is not based on skin color. I am white I do not discriminate against whites. Therer is inbred white trash and there is inbred black trash. Do you think that what he is saying is trash? If so why are we arguing. For once we agree and you want to make it an issue. Admonishing him was not enough? Do I need to make use of the N word to make you happy? I have no plan on becoming trash. Sorry I did not trash him enough! I will approach behavior I do not agree with in my own terms. Note you have not personaly attacked me, I in turn have been respectable with you on this thread. Remain respectfull I will call you no names personally. How ever when one decides they want to spew venom, while I try to with hold, I will admit freely I have said things on this board I am not proud of. I will endeavor to behave better. I hope I am capable.

He's proven time and time again that he's an incorrigible racist, black supremacist. Your response was basically like "Come on, I know you're better than this."

No. No he isn't.
Time will tell. I have my hopes for him. Could I be wrong ? Oh hell yes! I have at times not been the greatest judge of charector I will have to admit. I have let destructive people into my life. They normaly look good in a skirt and can suck start a Harley. Men have also fooled me in the past but they are much less likely to fool me. The moment he stops treating me with respect is when that hope diminishes. After this civil conversation with you my hopes have risen in you. You have earned some respect and it will be returned. Keep it civil and you and I can continue to argue and it will not go to a bad place with me.
You are a gullible moron.

A lot of colored guys think they get under our skin by fantasizing about white women falling all over one another in pursuit of a superior black male. The boys aren’t smart enough to realize we’re among primarily white women all the time and see and hear differently.
White women keep things from you all the time. How do you think we know how bad it hurts your heart when you see white women with Black guys? :rolleyes:

Its not that I think it gets under your skin. I know for a fact it does get under your skin. My question is why?

Of the 2.4 million heterosexual interactions researchers reviewed, the findings show:

ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s600-c85.png

The numbers in this chart from Quartz show the percentage of people who responded to a "yes" on the "Are You Interested" app. Data: AYI.

Quartz/Ritchie King
  • Women get three times the interactions men do.
  • All men seemed to be more interested in people outside their race.
  • Black men and women get the lowest response rates to their messages.
  • All women except black women are most drawn to white men, and men of all races (with one notable exception) prefer Asian women.
Odds Favor White Men, Asian Women On Dating App
Dating app? I never needed a dating app. Yeah thats pretty much a nothing burger. I had white women hunting me and my friends down everywhere I went on the european and north american continents. :rolleyes:

Besides Black guys dont need a dating app. We are the only race of men that have a sexual fetish in our honor. Research "queen of spades white women" and see what you get.

https://www.quora.com/My-girlfriend-just-told-me-that-she-is-a-queen-of-spades-What-does-that-mean

"Among young, mostly white females, there is a growing subculture known as Queen of Spades. It typically involves women getting a permanent or temporary tattoo on their bodies of a queen of spades symbol with the letter Q on it. It is usually kept hidden but when exposed it basically means that those women are looking for sex exclusively with black men at that moment. At a deeper level there is a philosophy behind this subculture that makes the women see themselves as "property" of black men. So it goes beyond just expressing a preference and into self-objectification."
The sickness created by racism.....
So white girls that know for a fact they are white want to be with Black guys because of racism? I'm guessing you have no clue you look like an idiot with that post right?
clear.png
:rolleyes:
Those white girls are no different in mindset than the black girl who thinks she is white that you and IM2 were whining about.

Yes, racism and societal double standards created the environment for such white women to exist.

When I say that I am better than you in every way as a man and I prove it people will think I am a racist picking on a downtrodden, oppressed black man who still could be better than me; but if you say the same thing to me or even if you publicly speak like your little punk ass does on this forum and you show any sort of confidence when you do it you are looked at as simply a dominant alpha male that only “racist” women would reject.

Nothing you have today is earned. You got it BECAUSE you are black. Idiots like you would be nothing without white guilt holding white men down.

Exactly. When I was in Korea I had this woman ask me if she could see my tail. Come to find out white GI's spread that rumor to scare off asian women from Black men. Sad and pathetic.

I heard that same thing when I was bussed to an all white school in the 60's as part of desegregation.
Which begs the question.

Yeah....
That is your own ignorant thoughts.

No woman would ever say that even out of complete ignorance because they themselves don’t even have a dick and have nothing to compare it to.

What he said was trash pure and simple. I called it as such. I talk to him differently than you because he does not always sound like that. I am ashamed of the things he said and told him so. He will likely take it to heart and change, not so sure about you. I have this to say. I am a white man. People tend to make thier daughter and wives disappear when I am around. The black man does not have a corner on the market of pussy. Trash stereo types need to go into the trash.

Umm....he's always like this? But since he's black you kiss up to him instead of calling him a bunch of racist stereotypes like you do with white people you disagree with.
This is not the first time I have had a conversation with him. In the past he has treated m personally with respect and has even agreed with me after some discussion. It is not based on skin color. I am white I do not discriminate against whites. Therer is inbred white trash and there is inbred black trash. Do you think that what he is saying is trash? If so why are we arguing. For once we agree and you want to make it an issue. Admonishing him was not enough? Do I need to make use of the N word to make you happy? I have no plan on becoming trash. Sorry I did not trash him enough! I will approach behavior I do not agree with in my own terms. Note you have not personaly attacked me, I in turn have been respectable with you on this thread. Remain respectfull I will call you no names personally. How ever when one decides they want to spew venom, while I try to with hold, I will admit freely I have said things on this board I am not proud of. I will endeavor to behave better. I hope I am capable.

He's proven time and time again that he's an incorrigible racist, black supremacist. Your response was basically like "Come on, I know you're better than this."

No. No he isn't.
Time will tell. I have my hopes for him. Could I be wrong ? Oh hell yes! I have at times not been the greatest judge of charector I will have to admit. I have let destructive people into my life. They normaly look good in a skirt and can suck start a Harley. Men have also fooled me in the past but they are much less likely to fool me. The moment he stops treating me with respect is when that hope diminishes. After this civil conversation with you my hopes have risen in you. You have earned some respect and it will be returned. Keep it civil and you and I can continue to argue and it will not go to a bad place with me.
Ya, PT thanks for yur insite wrong as allways. All ya got is insults and opinions no facts. What a gem you came up with. How long did you thinkg about that post. What apiece off shit you are.

No. No he isn't.
Ya, PT thanks for yur insite wrong as allways. All ya got is insults and opinions no facts. What a gem you came up with. How long did you thinkg about that post. What apiece off shit you are.
I spent more time thinking about that post than you did thinking about how you are going spell the words in yours.

It is apparent they are scared of us. That's why they make up lies about us being so violent when they are worse, why they say we are criminals when they are worse, that we are dumb when they are dumber. They fear us. Now watch all the internet bravery that is about to come after this post from the whites here.
Who wouldn't be scared of something that smells worse that a skunk?

Nothing you have today is earned. You got it BECAUSE you are black. Idiots like you would be nothing without white guilt holding white men down.
Why do you believe this? What was he given that he didn't earn?
Actually read what the guy has said on here over and over.

How the hell is he not being fired like many of the young kids at the Charlottesville rally were fired from their inconsequential jobs saying much less? How the hell can he claim to sexually assault married women in the #metoo era?

He was given EVERYTHING. Why do you deny that black privilege exists when I and others on here have extensively proven that it does?

No. No he isn't.
I spent more time thinking about that post than you did thinking about how you are going spell the words in yours.
Guess what all you have is opinion and do not give a shit about yours!

I saw this movie awhile ago and honestly I thought it was just ok. However, there are some white guys that are up in arms over it. Why are white guys so paranoid about movies with Black guys with white girls?

Racists Attack Will Smith’s ‘Focus’ Over Film’s Depiction of An Interracial Relationship

Check some of the comments.

Jackson Grady of Delaware, the first person to report the issue, said: “My daughter watched that film last night and she hasn’t been the same since.

“She stopped practicing the violin and seems to be taking a keen interest in watching basketball in her underwear while licking her lips.”

Connor Rufus of Arkansas took his wife to see the movie but was unprepared for her transformation. He warned the rest of white America that if their wives and daughters see this movie, they’ll regret it for the rest of their lives.

Rufus said: “My wife went black, and guess what, she never came back!”
Most of the porn I watch has a black guy and a white woman, no problamo.

I heard that same thing when I was bussed to an all white school in the 60's as part of desegregation.
Which begs the question.

Yeah....

No woman would ever say that even out of complete ignorance because they themselves don’t even have a dick and have nothing to compare it to.
How can they be my thoughts when it was many white girls telling me their thoughts you jackass? :rolleyes:

Who said they said it out of ignorance? Obviously they had the experiences in order to be able to compare. Like I said in many of the cases the white women I banged were married to white guys. This has been going on since the days of slavery. Why do you think you white boys made it illegal for a white woman to marry a Black guy during the period of slavery?

Last edited:
Why do you believe this? What was he given that he didn't earn?
Actually read what the guy has said on here over and over.

How the hell is he not being fired like many of the young kids at the Charlottesville rally were fired from their inconsequential jobs saying much less? How the hell can he claim to sexually assault married women in the #metoo era?

He was given EVERYTHING. Why do you deny that black privilege exists when I and others on here have extensively proven that it does?
The only thing you have proven is that youre an idiot that is upset when white women chose to be with Black guys. :laugh:

Which begs the question.

Yeah....

How can they be my thoughts when it was many white girls telling me their thoughts you jackass? :rolleyes:

Who said they said it out of ignorance? Obviously they had the experiences in order to be able to compare. Like I said in many of the cases the white women I banged were married to white guys. This has been going on since the days of slavery. Why do you think you white boys made it illegal for a white woman to marry a Black guy during the period of slavery?
You have it ass backwards.

Married white men were banging black women, either because they weren't satisfied with their wives and fell in love with that particular black woman, or because they were womanizers surrounded by women with no ability to legally or socially defend themselves that "didn't count" as cheating.The old saying that you "aren't a man until you split dark oak" didn't come from white men who preferred black women, it came from white men literally hitting puberty and making sexual advances on black females who "couldn't be raped" and who were effectively tests for having normal sexual relations with white females.

Anti-miscegenation laws existed mostly out of principle because America was founded as a white nation with seemingly temporary black slaves who would presumably be sent back to Africa eventually. The only white people who were actually scared of black people stealing their spouse were white women who literally watched as their husband kicked them out of bed because black slave women had nothing to lose and everything to gain by developing any kind of relationship they could with their masters or the master's sons.

Which begs the question.

Yeah....

You have it ass backwards.

Married white men were banging black women, either because they weren't satisfied with their wives and fell in love with that particular black woman, or because they were womanizers surrounded by women with no ability to legally or socially defend themselves that "didn't count" as cheating.The old saying that you "aren't a man until you split dark oak" didn't come from white men who preferred black women, it came from white men literally hitting puberty and making sexual advances on black females who "couldn't be raped" and who were effectively tests for having normal sexual relations with white females.

Anti-miscegenation laws existed mostly out of principle because America was founded as a white nation with seemingly temporary black slaves who would presumably be sent back to Africa eventually. The only white people who were actually scared of black people stealing their spouse were white women who literally watched as their husband kicked them out of bed because black slave women had nothing to lose and everything to gain by developing any kind of relationship they could with their masters or the master's sons.
You fucking idiot. Here is the proof. It specifically calls out white women. :rolleyes:

Slavery and the Law in Virginia

1691 - Any white person married to a black or mulatto is banished and a systematic plan is established to capture "outlying slaves."
  • If an outlying slave is killed while resisting capture, the owner receives financial compensation for the laborer.
  • Partners in an interracial marriage cannot stay in the colony for more than three months after they married.
  • A fine of 15 pounds sterling is levied on an English woman who gives birth to a mulatto child. The fine is to be paid within a month of the child’s birth. If a woman cannot pay the fine, she is to serve five years as an indentured servant. If the mother is an indentured servant, she faces an additional five years of servitude after the completion of her indenture.
  • A mulatto child born to a white indentured servant will serve a 30-year indenture.
  • A master must transport an emancipated slave out of Virginia within six months of receiving his or her freedom.
They were doing everything in their power to keep white women away from Black men. :laugh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back