A German museum has banned white people from visiting on Saturdays

CliffsNotes Degrees

I'll give a "Wow" when a poster misunderstands what I wrote. That's college-level stupidity, jumping on a part and ignoring the whole either as a short-cut or a way to disagree.

An example of a short-cut by America's Diploma Dumbos: When told, "If you want to sound educated, use 'my friend and I' instead of 'my friend and me' when it is the subject of a sentence." These job-stealing mediocrities invariably skip the "subject of a sentence' part and pretend that their education means something whenever they use "__and I" when it is not the subject.
You had stated: The Kelts weren't Germanized. They were exterminated or driven out.
That statement isn't correct - since as I had pointed out, Celtic people still exist - some heavily intermixed with Germanic tribes and culture, and some less to almost none. E.g. Wales, Scotland, etc. As such they were neither exterminated nor driven out.

Therefore your statement: In fact, there is a theory, that Nazi mass-murder was a regression to the way the Germans were in ancient history
Doesn't hold up either - since aside from Jewish people, Gypsies, and partially Slavic people - none of the other occupied countries people were exterminated nor driven out.

Also your statement in regards to; the way the Germans were in ancient history
Is factually incorrect - since in those days - 1000B.C. to 900 A.D - there was no such thing as a German or a German state or nation.

So now, wads da problem, mate?

I don't have a problem or an issue with Jewish people - only with a certain sort of Israelis. What's your problem?
Cowardice Is the Crime That Enabled the Holocaust

I have a problem with a certain religious sect in Israel that is exempt from the draft. They're not being true to their faith. My regiment's chaplain visited me and the other Marines on the front lines. He eventually got paralyzed while accompanying the Colonel on a combat operation.

Cowardice Is the Crime That Enabled the Holocaust
One can't be termed a coward - if one had no idea about the holocaust - and therefore not doing something about it.

Those who actively participated were in favor - and termed viewed upon themselves a being patriots.
I have a problem with a certain religious sect in Israel that is exempt from the draft.
Yup, they are one of those Israeli groups that I dislike.

You had stated: The Kelts weren't Germanized. They were exterminated or driven out.
That statement isn't correct - since as I had pointed out, Celtic people still exist - some heavily intermixed with Germanic tribes and culture, and some less to almost none. E.g. Wales, Scotland, etc. As such they were neither exterminated nor driven out.

Therefore your statement: In fact, there is a theory, that Nazi mass-murder was a regression to the way the Germans were in ancient history
Doesn't hold up either - since aside from Jewish people, Gypsies, and partially Slavic people - none of the other occupied countries people were exterminated nor driven out.

Is factually incorrect - since in those days - 1000B.C. to 900 A.D - there was no such thing as a German or a German state or nation.

yes, you are correct!

lots of whites are full of humble understanding that there are banned for some time in that museum

i am not

very true ….

Forum List

Back