Why Are White Guys So Paranoid?

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
I saw this movie awhile ago and honestly I thought it was just ok. However, there are some white guys that are up in arms over it. Why are white guys so paranoid about movies with Black guys with white girls?

Racists Attack Will Smith’s ‘Focus’ Over Film’s Depiction of An Interracial Relationship

Check some of the comments.

Jackson Grady of Delaware, the first person to report the issue, said: “My daughter watched that film last night and she hasn’t been the same since.

“She stopped practicing the violin and seems to be taking a keen interest in watching basketball in her underwear while licking her lips.”

Connor Rufus of Arkansas took his wife to see the movie but was unprepared for her transformation. He warned the rest of white America that if their wives and daughters see this movie, they’ll regret it for the rest of their lives.

Rufus said: “My wife went black, and guess what, she never came back!”

I saw this movie awhile ago and honestly I thought it was just ok. However, there are some white guys that are up in arms over it. Why are white guys so paranoid about movies with Black guys with white girls?

Racists Attack Will Smith’s ‘Focus’ Over Film’s Depiction of An Interracial Relationship

Jackson Grady of Delaware, the first person to report the issue, said: “My daughter watched that film last night and she hasn’t been the same since.

“She stopped practicing the violin and seems to be taking a keen interest in watching basketball in her underwear while licking her lips.”

Connor Rufus of Arkansas took his wife to see the movie but was unprepared for her transformation. He warned the rest of white America that if their wives and daughters see this movie, they’ll regret it for the rest of their lives.

Really no big deal. A lot of white women own big dogs too. I don't see anyone going bananas.

Really no big deal. A lot of white women own big dogs too. I don't see anyone going bananas.
Obviously its a big deal to white men. Thats one of the reasons they made it illegal for white women to have sex with Black guys or marry them. Who does that? :laugh:

Why are Black guys like you so paranoid? You're one hyper-freeko racial nutcase.
Black guys arent paranoid. We never worry about our women dating you let alone watching a movie about Black women and white dudes dating. You white boys start whining and calling white girls names if they date a Black guy. :laugh:

It is apparent they are scared of us. That's why they make up lies about us being so violent when they are worse, why they say we are criminals when they are worse, that we are dumb when they are dumber. They fear us. Now watch all the internet bravery that is about to come after this post from the whites here.

Why are Black guys like you so paranoid? You're one hyper-freeko racial nutcase.
Black guys arent paranoid. We never worry about our women dating you let alone watching a movie about Black women and white dudes dating. You white boys start whining and calling white girls names if they date a Black guy. :laugh:
White guys dont generally like black women. Even white rapists pass on them, which is super insulting if you ask me. :laugh:

White guys dont generally like black women. Even white rapists pass on them, which is super insulting if you ask me. :laugh:
White guys are sure upset that their women like dark meat though. It must suck being white and always worried about that if you ask me.
laugh.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

White guys are sure upset that their women like dark meat though. It must suck being white and always worried about that if you ask me.
laugh.gif
We are happy that the brothers like fat chicks. You guys will take a fat white girl before a skinny black girl. That keeps them away from us, so thanks!

I find it funny and a death sentence in some cases. LOL

I find it funny and a death sentence in some cases. LOL
Yeah I wonder why it makes white guys so angry though?

It is apparent they are scared of us. That's why they make up lies about us being so violent when they are worse, why they say we are criminals when they are worse, that we are dumb when they are dumber. They fear us. Now watch all the internet bravery that is about to come after this post from the whites here.
Fear?? Fact?? Got to give you the Trophy of the Day award. LOL

laugh.gif
We are happy that the brothers like fat chicks. You guys will take a fat white girl before a skinny black girl. That keeps them away from us, so thanks!
We take all your chicks. I guess if you have a microscopic dick lots of women look fat to you. She look fat to you? :rolleyes:

Jason-Heywards-girlfriend-Grace-Heller-Twitter-1.jpg

How bout her?

tumblr_mn2ifuKEFj1s1qnino1_1280.jpg

I have found that the ones who don't and are into white separatism generally look like they come from the shallow end of the gene pool, not to be too specific.

I apparently have a type irrespective of race and happen to know a couple of really fine white guys. The problem that their brethen have though is they think JUST being white qualifies them.

Not really true.

laugh.gif

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

That's all I can do when I read this foolishness.

I have found that the ones who don't and are into white separatism generally look like they come from the shallow end of the gene pool, not to be too specific.

I apparently have a type irrespective of race and happen to know a couple of really fine white guys. The problem that their brethen have though is they think JUST being white qualifies them.
Goofyboy knows good and well white guys love Black women. He was just trying to change the subject.

laugh.gif
We take all your chicks. I guess if you have a microscopic dick lots of women look fat to you. She look fat to you? :rolleyes:

How bout her?

Godboy wishes he could catch a sister and white woman. I can.

laugh.gif

How bout her?

Godboy wishes he could catch a sister and white woman. I can.
Goofyboy couldnt catch a blow up sex doll let alone a real woman. :laugh:

Forum List

Back