Killed more Blacks Democrats or Republicans?

Who killed more Blacks Democrats, or Republicans?

• Democrats killed more Blacks.

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Republicans killed more Blacks.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
I ask this question, and I think we all know it's Democrats.

Democrat wars, and war inverventions like WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam etc. killed perhaps up to 100's of thousands of Blacks.

Black on Black violence by largely Democrat Bloods, and Crips and other hoodlums have also killed 100's of thousands of Blacks.

Also note the KKK & Democrat friends between 1880's - 1960's lynched 4,000 Blacks.

The "ONLY" Republican who killed so many Blacks as these above, is truly Abraham Lincoln, the FAVORITE Republican of most Democrats, and most Blacks.

About 40,000 Blacks died in the Civil War, largely caused by Abraham Lincoln.

Democrats. Blacks kill other blacks at alarming rates. Most blacks are Democrats. Next...

Indeed, and yet many of "Them" are more terrified of Republicans, as a dire threat.

Hilarious, no?

That is because they are brainwashed zombies. It is sad not hilarious.

Great idea. You keep telling blacks they are too stupid to know who works for them or against them. Let me know how that works out for you.

Democrats. Blacks kill other blacks at alarming rates. Most blacks are Democrats. Next...

Indeed, and yet many of "Them" are more terrified of Republicans, as a dire threat.

Hilarious, no?

Great idea. You keep telling blacks they are too stupid to know who works for them or against them. Let me know how that works out for you.

I am trying. Many are listening.

Hilarious, no?

I'm sure many are hearing you. I hope so.

Hilarious, no?

Most inner cities are run by Democrats. What am I describing below?
  1. Broken down and dilapidated and unsafe housing.
  2. Broken families.
  3. A high degree of violence required in order to hold the place together.
  4. Everybody gets a basic provision, but nobody gets ahead.
  5. Nihilism and despair. This is an intergenerational, ongoing, lasting way of life.

Hilarious, no?

2. Broken families.
  5. Nihilism and despair. This is an intergenerational, ongoing, lasting way of life.

You mean like Detroit? A once thriving city with a wonderful rising standard of living that had it's major source of jobs disappear? That's what happens when poverty and lack of resources replace opportunity. It has worked that way throughout the world and throughout history. Removing more programs to help people trapped in such a living hell just makes it worse. It always has, and it always will.

2. Broken families.

You mean like Detroit? A once thriving city with a wonderful rising standard of living that had it's major source of jobs disappear? That's what happens when poverty and lack of resources replace opportunity. It has worked that way throughout the world and throughout history. Removing more programs to help people trapped in such a living hell just makes it worse. It always has, and it always will.

Actually that is what life on a pre civil war plantation was like. Sorry to spring that trap on you. But these ghettos are run like plantations. Dems give them just enough to depend on them but not too much for them to leave or to better themselves and stand on their own because then they may switch to Republican. Sad.

2. Broken families.

Actually that is what life on a pre civil war plantation was like. Sorry to spring that trap on you. But these ghettos are run like plantations. Dems give them just enough to depend on them but not too much for them to leave or to better themselves and stand on their own because then they may switch to Republican. Sad.

Got it. You're saying those plantation slaves made a choice to remain slaves, and people in poverty today are just too stupid to know what is best for them. Thanks for clearing that up for me Kanye.

2. Broken families.

Got it. You're saying those plantation slaves made a choice to remain slaves, and people in poverty today are just too stupid to know what is best for them. Thanks for clearing that up for me Kanye.

I am saying the slaves didn’t know they had a choice. Brainwashed generation after generation. Same with many in inner cities now. They believe they have to vote for Democrats or else. It’s not stupidity it is just what they know.

I believed these lies too when I was young.

2. Broken families.

I am saying the slaves didn’t know they had a choice. Brainwashed generation after generation. Same with many in inner cities now. They believe they have to vote for Democrats or else. It’s not stupidity it is just what they know.

Right Kanye. Slaves made a choice to stay slaves because they were too stupid to be free men. You so smart!!!

2. Broken families.

Right Kanye. Slaves made a choice to stay slaves because they were too stupid to be free men. You so smart!!!

So...I am talking to myself it seems. Good day.

Forum List

Back