Why Are White Guys So Paranoid?

I think thats where the white boys got confused. The white boys were doing their normal weird thing by checking out Black guys penis while they were at the urinal and assumed it was a tail. You know how fragile your egos are. You had to make up some lie in order to compensate for your teeny tiny size in the penis dept..
Which begs the question.

How do you know about our “teeny tiny size in the penis dept.?

Yeah....
Every single white girl I have ever met has told me the same thing. "White guys have dicks so little you need a tweezers to pick it out of their pubic hair." Its not like one or two or ten. Its literally hundreds of white women that have told me this.
That is your own ignorant thoughts.

No woman would ever say that even out of complete ignorance because they themselves don’t even have a dick and have nothing to compare it to.
How can they be my thoughts when it was many white girls telling me their thoughts you jackass? :rolleyes:

Who said they said it out of ignorance? Obviously they had the experiences in order to be able to compare. Like I said in many of the cases the white women I banged were married to white guys. This has been going on since the days of slavery. Why do you think you white boys made it illegal for a white woman to marry a Black guy during the period of slavery?
You have it ass backwards.

Married white men were banging black women, either because they weren't satisfied with their wives and fell in love with that particular black woman, or because they were womanizers surrounded by women with no ability to legally or socially defend themselves that "didn't count" as cheating.The old saying that you "aren't a man until you split dark oak" didn't come from white men who preferred black women, it came from white men literally hitting puberty and making sexual advances on black females who "couldn't be raped" and who were effectively tests for having normal sexual relations with white females.

Anti-miscegenation laws existed mostly out of principle because America was founded as a white nation with seemingly temporary black slaves who would presumably be sent back to Africa eventually. The only white people who were actually scared of black people stealing their spouse were white women who literally watched as their husband kicked them out of bed because black slave women had nothing to lose and everything to gain by developing any kind of relationship they could with their masters or the master's sons.

Eleanor Butler - Wikipedia

Butler, who was of Irish origin, was an indentured servant to Charles Calvert, 3rd Baron Baltimore.[1] At around 16 years of age she announced her intention to marry a man referred to only as "Negro Charles".[2] A 1664https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleanor_Butler#cite_note-4 Maryland law outlined the legal status of a free woman who voluntarily married a slave: she would serve the master of her husband until his death, and any offspring of their union would be born into slavery.[3][c] Despite this, Butler was determined to be wed.[1] The thought of a white woman becoming a slave apparently distressed Lord Baltimore somewhat, and he warned against the union for that reason.

Which begs the question.

Yeah....
Every single white girl I have ever met has told me the same thing. "White guys have dicks so little you need a tweezers to pick it out of their pubic hair." Its not like one or two or ten. Its literally hundreds of white women that have told me this.

No woman would ever say that even out of complete ignorance because they themselves don’t even have a dick and have nothing to compare it to.
How can they be my thoughts when it was many white girls telling me their thoughts you jackass? :rolleyes:

Who said they said it out of ignorance? Obviously they had the experiences in order to be able to compare. Like I said in many of the cases the white women I banged were married to white guys. This has been going on since the days of slavery. Why do you think you white boys made it illegal for a white woman to marry a Black guy during the period of slavery?

Married white men were banging black women, either because they weren't satisfied with their wives and fell in love with that particular black woman, or because they were womanizers surrounded by women with no ability to legally or socially defend themselves that "didn't count" as cheating.The old saying that you "aren't a man until you split dark oak" didn't come from white men who preferred black women, it came from white men literally hitting puberty and making sexual advances on black females who "couldn't be raped" and who were effectively tests for having normal sexual relations with white females.

Anti-miscegenation laws existed mostly out of principle because America was founded as a white nation with seemingly temporary black slaves who would presumably be sent back to Africa eventually. The only white people who were actually scared of black people stealing their spouse were white women who literally watched as their husband kicked them out of bed because black slave women had nothing to lose and everything to gain by developing any kind of relationship they could with their masters or the master's sons.
You fucking idiot. Here is the proof. It specifically calls out white women. :rolleyes:

Slavery and the Law in Virginia

1691 - Any white person married to a black or mulatto is banished and a systematic plan is established to capture "outlying slaves."
  • If an outlying slave is killed while resisting capture, the owner receives financial compensation for the laborer.
  • Partners in an interracial marriage cannot stay in the colony for more than three months after they married.
  • A fine of 15 pounds sterling is levied on an English woman who gives birth to a mulatto child. The fine is to be paid within a month of the child’s birth. If a woman cannot pay the fine, she is to serve five years as an indentured servant. If the mother is an indentured servant, she faces an additional five years of servitude after the completion of her indenture.
  • A mulatto child born to a white indentured servant will serve a 30-year indenture.
  • A master must transport an emancipated slave out of Virginia within six months of receiving his or her freedom.
That is because white men can't give birth, idiot.

A mixed kid coming out of a white woman was far more socially damaging to her and her family in those times than a mixed baby coming out of a black woman that the white man can just deny is his or simply use that as street cred as a player while being married to a white woman and giving her kids.

It must be so frustrating for someone clearly younger than you are to consistently slap your pathetic logic down so easily.

It is almost like you should just be some nobody garbage collector or something due to your obviously low intellect.

You fucking idiot. Here is the proof. It specifically calls out white women. :rolleyes:

1691 - Any white person married to a black or mulatto is banished and a systematic plan is established to capture "outlying slaves."
  • If an outlying slave is killed while resisting capture, the owner receives financial compensation for the laborer.
  • Partners in an interracial marriage cannot stay in the colony for more than three months after they married.
  • A fine of 15 pounds sterling is levied on an English woman who gives birth to a mulatto child. The fine is to be paid within a month of the child’s birth. If a woman cannot pay the fine, she is to serve five years as an indentured servant. If the mother is an indentured servant, she faces an additional five years of servitude after the completion of her indenture.
  • A mulatto child born to a white indentured servant will serve a 30-year indenture.
  • A master must transport an emancipated slave out of Virginia within six months of receiving his or her freedom.

A mixed kid coming out of a white woman was far more socially damaging to her and her family in those times than a mixed baby coming out of a black woman that the white man can just deny is his or simply use that as street cred as a player while being married to a white woman and giving her kids.

It must be so frustrating for someone clearly younger than you are to consistently slap your pathetic logic down so easily.

It is almost like you should just be some nobody garbage collector or something due to your obviously low intellect.
White men can get Black women pregnant though idiot. :rolleyes:

Its only far more damaging socially because white boys like you suffer from little dick syndrome. Which brings us back to the point. You white boys were so paranoid you made laws against it. You use it as a reason to kill people in your manifestos when you flip out from being rejected. :laugh:

tumblr_myqp2uz2w81tox5rso1_500.jpg

Which begs the question.

Yeah....

Butler, who was of Irish origin, was an indentured servant to Charles Calvert, 3rd Baron Baltimore.[1] At around 16 years of age she announced her intention to marry a man referred to only as "Negro Charles".[2] A 1664 Maryland law outlined the legal status of a free woman who voluntarily married a slave: she would serve the master of her husband until his death, and any offspring of their union would be born into slavery.[3][c] Despite this, Butler was determined to be wed.[1] The thought of a white woman becoming a slave apparently distressed Lord Baltimore somewhat, and he warned against the union for that reason.
She was a single Irish servant, so she was basically considered a upper class black slave. Irish people were treated horribly by the mostly English population in America at that time. The black guy undoubtedly treated her better than any English guy and she probably didn't see much difference between black guys and Irish guys on the account of their similar social condition.

That is hardly proof of married white women having sex with black male slaves willingly behind their husband's back. You are a fucking idiot.

Butler, who was of Irish origin, was an indentured servant to Charles Calvert, 3rd Baron Baltimore.[1] At around 16 years of age she announced her intention to marry a man referred to only as "Negro Charles".[2] A 1664 Maryland law outlined the legal status of a free woman who voluntarily married a slave: she would serve the master of her husband until his death, and any offspring of their union would be born into slavery.[3][c] Despite this, Butler was determined to be wed.[1] The thought of a white woman becoming a slave apparently distressed Lord Baltimore somewhat, and he warned against the union for that reason.
She was a single Irish servant, so she was basically considered a upper class black slave. Irish people were treated horribly by the mostly English population in America at that time. The black guy undoubtedly treated her better than any English guy and she probably didn't see much difference between black guys and Irish guys on the account of their similar social condition.

That is hardly proof of married white women having sex with black male slaves willingly behind their husband's back. You are a fucking idiot.

I guess in all of your whitesplaining you didnt read this which just basically shot down your entire post? :laughing0301:

"The thought of a white woman becoming a slave apparently distressed Lord Baltimore somewhat, and he warned against the union for that reason."

Hey dummy. Nice try. This example had nothing to do with married white women. Your claim was there was no laws against white women marrying Black men. :rolleyes:

Why are Black guys like you so paranoid? You're one hyper-freeko racial nutcase.
Black guys arent paranoid. We never worry about our women dating you let alone watching a movie about Black women and white dudes dating. You white boys start whining and calling white girls names if they date a Black guy. :laugh:

Black Teen Tells Dr. Phil She’s White And Hates Black People

Why are Black guys like you so paranoid? You're one hyper-freeko racial nutcase.
Black guys arent paranoid. We never worry about our women dating you let alone watching a movie about Black women and white dudes dating. You white boys start whining and calling white girls names if they date a Black guy. :laugh:

Black Teen Tells Dr. Phil She’s White And Hates Black People
Yeah I already started a thread on this. Not sure why you posted it in this thread? Did you get confused? Has nothing to do with white guys busting an artery in their brain every time they see a white woman hungry for Black men. :rolleyes:

White men can get Black women pregnant though idiot. :rolleyes:

Its only far more damaging socially because white boys like you suffer from little dick syndrome. Which brings us back to the point. You white boys were so paranoid you made laws against it. You use it as a reason to kill people in your manifestos when you flip out from being rejected. :laugh:

tumblr_myqp2uz2w81tox5rso1_500.jpg
White guys could get dozens of black women pregnant and nobody from the greater white community would ever know or care as long as he didn't play catch with his mixed kids in the front yard or make out with his black mistresses in public. If a white women got pregnant by a black guy everyone would know, and white women were considered lower on the social scale to begin with so the punishment was more severe.

The anti-mixing laws were for principle and social cohesion. It was only when Lincoln freed the slaves that people started seriously worrying about mixing, and back then you can clearly see the propaganda against Lincoln includes both white men with black women and white women and black men as equally wrong and horrifying.

http://www.thehistoryblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Miscegenation12w.jpg

Which begs the question.

Yeah....

They were doing everything in their power to keep white women away from Black men. :laugh:
You also do realize that this proves that white people were not in fact afraid of mixing at this time, right?

They were doing everything in their power to keep white women away from Black men. :laugh:
You also do realize that this proves that white people were not in fact afraid of mixing at this time, right?

Just so I have this straight. Youre so stupid you think making a law against white women being with Black men proves that white boys were all for white women having sex with Black guys? :rolleyes:

I guess in all of your whitesplaining you didnt read this which just basically shot down your entire post? :laughing0301:

"The thought of a white woman becoming a slave apparently distressed Lord Baltimore somewhat, and he warned against the union for that reason."

Hey dummy. Nice try. This example had nothing to do with married white women. Your claim was there was no laws against white women marrying Black men. :rolleyes:
No, it didn't shoot down anything.

They couldn't legally enslave white people in most parts of the country and slavery was considered its own thing exclusive to black people, so the notion that a white person would officially be considered as low in social standing as a black slave was somewhat distressful.

Just so I have this straight. Youre so stupid you think making a law against white women being with Black men proves that white boys were all for white women having sex with Black guys? :rolleyes:
You are becoming more incoherent with each stupid post you make all because you are determined to revise history to make white proud men into some jealous cuckolds. It never happened.

At most you had some stupid English guys treat Irish women like crap and then they got angry because a completely humbled black male called her pretty or something.

You are becoming more incoherent with each stupid post you make all because you are determined to revise history to make white proud men into some jealous cuckolds. It never happened.

At most you had some stupid English guys treat Irish women like crap and then they got angry because a completely humbled black male called her pretty or something.
Obviously it happened and it happened a lot. You dont make laws against something that isnt happening you idiot. :rolleyes:

Obviously it happened and it happened a lot. You dont make laws against something that isnt happening you idiot. :rolleyes:
They made laws because it damaged social cohesion, idiot.

America was a white country and black slaves were not yet citizens so they could be theoretically removed from the country at any time.

It wasn't until after reconstruction MANY years later that any semblance of black masculinity even began to show in society.

America was a white country and black slaves were not yet citizens so they could be theoretically removed from the country at any time.

It wasn't until after reconstruction MANY years later that any semblance of black masculinity even began to show in society.
Make up your mind. Either it happened or it didnt. Again you dont make laws against something unless its happening. :rolleyes:

d5c2e6fcded743edad1a4e3ff1bf508d.jpg

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This child is a fool.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

But it did happen little boy.

At first, in the 1660s, the first laws in Virginia and Maryland regulating marriage between whites and blacks only pertained to the marriages of whites with black (and mulatto) slaves and indentured servants. In 1664, Maryland enacted a law which criminalized such marriages—the 1681 marriage of Irish-born Nell Butler to an African slave was an early example of the application of this law. Virginia (1691) was the first English colony in North America to pass a law forbidding free blacks and whites to intermarry, followed by Maryland in 1692. This was the first time in American history that a law was invented that restricted access to marriage partners solely on the basis of "race", not class or condition of servitude.[7] Later these laws also spread to colonies in the Thirteen Colonies with fewer slaves and free blacks, such as Pennsylvania and Massachusetts. Moreover, after the independence of the United States had been established, similar laws were enacted in territories and states which outlawed slavery.

At least three proposed constitutional amendments intended to bar interracial marriage in the United States were introduced in Congress.[21]

In 1871, Representative Andrew King (Democrat of Missouri) was the first politician in Congress to propose a constitutional amendment to make interracial marriage illegal nationwide. King proposed this amendment because he predicted (correctly, as the case of Loving v. Virginia later demonstrated) that the Fourteenth Amendment, ratified in 1868 to give equal civil rights to the emancipated ex-slaves (the Freedmen) as part of the process of Reconstruction, would render laws against interracial marriage unconstitutional.

In December 1912 and January 1913, Representative Seaborn Roddenbery (Democrat of Georgia) again introduced a proposal in the House of Representatives to insert a prohibition of miscegenation into the US Constitution and thus create a nationwide ban on interracial marriage. According to the wording of the proposed amendment, "Intermarriage between negros or persons of color and Caucasians... within the United States... is forever prohibited." Roddenbery's proposal was more severe because it defined the racial boundary between whites and "persons of color" by applying the one-drop rule. In his proposed amendment, anyone with "any trace of African or Negro blood" was banned from marrying a white spouse.

Roddenbery's proposed amendment was also a direct reaction to African American heavyweight champion Jack Johnson's marriages to white women, first to Etta Duryea and then to Lucille Cameron. In 1908, Johnson had become the first black boxing world champion, having beaten Tommy Burns. After his victory, the search was on for a white boxer, a "Great White Hope", to beat Johnson. Those hopes were dashed in 1910, when Johnson beat former world champion Jim Jeffries. This victory ignited race riots all over America as frustrated whites attacked celebrating African Americans.[22] Johnson's marriages to and affairs with white women further infuriated white Americans. In his speech introducing his bill before the United States Congress, Roddenbery compared the marriage of Johnson and Cameron to the enslavement of white women, and warned of future civil war that would ensue if interracial marriage was not made illegal nationwide:

No brutality, no infamy, no degradation in all the years of southern slavery, possessed such villainous character and such atrocious qualities as the provision of the laws of Illinois, Massachusetts, and other states which allow the marriage of the negro, Jack Johnson, to a woman of Caucasian strain. [applause]. Gentleman, I offer this resolution ... that the States of the Union may have an opportunity to ratify it. ...

Intermarriage between whites and blacks is repulsive and averse to every sentiment of pure American spirit. It is abhorrent and repugnant to the very principles of Saxon government. It is subversive of social peace. It is destructive of moral supremacy, and ultimately this slavery of white women to black beasts will bring this nation a conflict as fatal as ever reddened the soil of Virginia or crimsoned the mountain paths of Pennsylvania.

... Let us uproot and exterminate now this debasing, ultra-demoralizing, un-American and inhuman leprosy

— Congressional Record, 62d. Congr., 3d. Sess., December 11, 1912, pp. 502–503

Anti-miscegenation laws in the United States - Wikipedia

They couldn't legally enslave white people in most parts of the country and slavery was considered its own thing exclusive to black people, so the notion that a white person would officially be considered as low in social standing as a black slave was somewhat distressful.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This type of ignoramus is not supposed to exist in 2018 according to whites.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This type of ignoramus is not supposed to exist in 2018 according to whites.
Projection from yet another historically illiterate dipshit....

I saw this movie awhile ago and honestly I thought it was just ok. However, there are some white guys that are up in arms over it. Why are white guys so paranoid about movies with Black guys with white girls?

Racists Attack Will Smith’s ‘Focus’ Over Film’s Depiction of An Interracial Relationship

Check some of the comments.

Jackson Grady of Delaware, the first person to report the issue, said: “My daughter watched that film last night and she hasn’t been the same since.

“She stopped practicing the violin and seems to be taking a keen interest in watching basketball in her underwear while licking her lips.”

Connor Rufus of Arkansas took his wife to see the movie but was unprepared for her transformation. He warned the rest of white America that if their wives and daughters see this movie, they’ll regret it for the rest of their lives.

Rufus said: “My wife went black, and guess what, she never came back!”
Excellent movie.

Will Smith was sensational.

Soundtrack was exquisite.

Margo Robbie is a cutie.

Wasn't expecting her to get dumped after the game.

Forum List

Back