Why are SWASTIKA's allowed on this site for avatars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of place is this? It is bad enough that one BrokeLoser poster has a CONFEDERATE FLAG as his avatar, but why do y'all allow SWASTIKAS for people's avatar?

This is extremely offensive to me as a human being and also as a liberal.

EDIT:

The Holocaust, also known as the Shoah,The Holocaust - Wikipedia was the genocide of European Jews during World War II.[3] Between 1941 and 1945, Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically murdered some six million Jews across German-occupied Europe,[a] around two-thirds of Europe's Jewish population.[c] The murders were carried out in pogroms and mass shootings; by a policy of extermination through labor in concentration camps; and in gas chambers and gas vans in German extermination camps, chiefly Auschwitz-Birkenau, Bełżec, Chełmno, Majdanek, Sobibór, and Treblinka in occupied Poland.[5]

YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!? You sick bastards!?!?

Cheers on being one of the few leftists here who admits the Holocaust happened. You people have four assholes currently serving in Congress who deny it.

But I also wonder about all your fellow lefties with the Ukraine flag avatars, given the fact that country has de facto outlawed homosexuality, just like Nazi Germany did. I thought you people don't hate the gays so much? Guess I was wrong...

You were a Naval aviator, were you not?

"I ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

So did you mean it or not?
obviously not.

You were a Naval aviator, were you not?

"I ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

So did you mean it or not?
Yes I was. And that's the Officers commissioning oath.

What kind of place is this? It is bad enough that one BrokeLoser poster has a CONFEDERATE FLAG as his avatar, but why do y'all allow SWASTIKAS for people's avatar?

EDIT:

The Holocaust, also known as the Shoah,The Holocaust - Wikipedia was the genocide of European Jews during World War II.[3] Between 1941 and 1945, Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically murdered some six million Jews across German-occupied Europe,[a] around two-thirds of Europe's Jewish population.[c] The murders were carried out in pogroms and mass shootings; by a policy of extermination through labor in concentration camps; and in gas chambers and gas vans in German extermination camps, chiefly Auschwitz-Birkenau, Bełżec, Chełmno, Majdanek, Sobibór, and Treblinka in occupied Poland.[5]

I may not agree with what you say or think, but I will fight to the death for your right to say or think it. That is FREEDOM, moron. If you don't like it, there's the door, don't let it hit you in the ass.

No place online should ALLOW this type of poster to be a member, if that poster thinks a SWASTIKA is okay or if the Holocaust IS A JOKE.
It reflects the likes and morays of the leadership, mostly reflected in the far rightwing MODs.

And these are the same people that's trying to convince us to believe that Putin is running a "special military operation" to eradicate NAZI's in Ukraine.

Last edited:
Even the US Military used it
1649202282363.png

Last edited:

EDIT:

As you can see, the CROSS on my avatar is in a donkey, the symbol of the Democrat Party.

I am displaying my wish for the peace and prosperity of the Democrat Party. You know, that Party that supports gun confiscation, the murder of more than 60 million babies in the womb (mostly black babies), the party that supports injecting foreign substances in the bodies of millions of people AGAINST THEIR CONSENT, and the party who tells us that speech they disagree with should be banned.

Yeah, the symbol is my wish for the peace and prosperity of THAT political Party.

That is the meaning of that CROSS

Cheers on being one of the few leftists here who admits the Holocaust happened. You people have four assholes currently serving in Congress who deny it.

But I also wonder about all your fellow lefties with the Ukraine flag avatars, given the fact that country has de facto outlawed homosexuality, just like Nazi Germany did. I thought you people don't hate the gays so much? Guess I was wrong...
You know what Putin's gang do to the queers don't you? The difference between Ukraine and Put's torture crew is Ukraine doesn't allow queers to dictate policy and torturing someone there is illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back