Why Are Some Men Such Sexists?

It truly does disgust me of how women are being treated in this country right now. I recently wrote a comment of how excited I was to see the new movie Gran Turismo, but apparently I'm not supposed to like racing because it's a "man's sport" and movie. At least according to one troll. Gee, I wonder what his political party is. :rolleyes:

wtf_talking_about_wolf_of_wallstreet.gif

You're disgusted by how women are treated in this country?

Then, someone says you can't see a movie because it's a man's movie? Someone on the internet says something you don't like, 1 out of over 8 billion people, and you don't like how women are treated in this country?

Then you make a vauge shot at a political party without clarifying anything?

Obviously you never had a mother who told you that she brought you into this world and she can take you out.

I don't even know what that is supposed to mean.

I mean you complain about how women are treated but you're the same one playing the part of the ultra girly helpless woman all the time and you're shocked people treat you like one? Hell you made a whole thread about how you were scared of all the violence that goes on at trump rallies because your a tiny little girl and were afraid to go to one

wtf_talking_about_wolf_of_wallstreet.gif

You're disgusted by how women are treated in this country?

Then, someone says you can't see a movie because it's a man's movie? Someone on the internet says something you don't like, 1 out of over 8 billion people, and you don't like how women are treated in this country?

Then you make a vauge shot at a political party without clarifying anything?

I don't even know what that is supposed to mean.

I mean you complain about how women are treated but you're the same one playing the part of the ultra girly helpless woman all the time and you're shocked people treat you like one? Hell you made a whole thread about how you were scared of all the violence that goes on at trump rallies because your a tiny little girl and were afraid to go to one

^^^ nailed it. ^^^

^^^ nailed it. ^^^

I also forgot to add in.......

Asking why some men are such sexists is the same as why so many women are bitchy twats.

It isn't like every single woman alive is a innocent babe in the woods or anything. Or that men somehow cornered the market on being an asshole.

I also forgot to add in.......

Asking why some men are such sexists is the same as why so many women are bitchy twats.

It isn't like every single woman alive is a innocent babe in the woods or anything. Or that men somehow cornered the market on being an asshole.

true enough - but i was more focused on how you nailed that particular poster & her M.O. about anybody ... including XYs.

I do not recognize either humor or sarcasm as appropriate means of communication; therefore I assume all communication is serious.

i have zero interest in what you recognize as appropriate because you are a sad shell of what a real man is. you are more along the lines of an automaton that creates sperm.

i have zero interest in what you recognize as appropriate because you are a sad shell of what a real man is. you are more along the lines of an automaton that creates sperm
Erred to be an automaton who lives their life properly, by morality and values than to be an immoral and valueless piece of feminist trash who can’t even acknowledge, never mind accept their proper place in the world.

We just banished a pair of female individuals who think like you from my family a couple months back.

It truly does disgust me of how women are being treated in this country right now. I recently wrote a comment of how excited I was to see the new movie Gran Turismo, but apparently I'm not supposed to like racing because it's a "man's sport" and movie. At least according to one troll. Gee, I wonder what his political party is. :rolleyes:
FO

Forum List

Back