Why Are Some Men Such Sexists?

It would appear to me that a significant majority of western females donā€™t have any idea what type of Men should be respected.

i'm sure the taliban would just love you. there's not much diff between you.

uh-huh.... sounds like cultist mindset - 'family'? hmmmmm.... do y'all flog yerself for being naughty too?
Clannish, not cultish. In general most of the family does still believe in corporal punishment for women and children. Men are disciplined via loss of standing, banishment, etcā€¦
silly how you don't think they feel that they are better off without you & yer ilk.
I could not care less what they think. They no longer exist so far as Iā€™m concerned.

Agreed. If they could just give up their religious crap, Iā€™d have been there 30 years ago.

but yer religious views or lack of them really matters not.

you both view the world exactly the same way. the delivery of those extremist views are just as vile. you need subservience & people to bend to the same evil extremism. what a miserable existance.

lol ....

lol - even the amish wouldn't have you
No they would not. Itā€™s sad to see good Germanic folks get soft and weak as the Amish have begun to in recent years.
& they - you.
Which is absolutely fine by me. My branch of the family has not been terribly close to their branch the last couple generations. Neither they nor I will be greatly impacted by their removal from the family tree.

No they would not. Itā€™s sad to see good Germanic folks get soft and weak as the Amish have begun to in recent years.

Which is absolutely fine by me. My branch of the family has not been terribly close to their branch the last couple generations. Neither they nor I will be greatly impacted by their removal from the family tree.

:whipg:

but yer religious views or lack of them really matters not.
The differences are small but important. In that part of the world a specific religion is both the culture and the government. I prefer to simply default to Right and Wrong rather than wrapping things up in the shiny paper of religion.
you both view the world exactly the same way. the delivery of those extremist views are just as vile. you need subservience & people to bend to the same evil extremism. what a miserable existance
Not exactly, but very closely. The differences are very small and mostly related to details rather than the larger ideological concepts.

Why Are Some Men Such Sexists?​

Because they live in a small town.

No. No whips, chains, latex or leather. Itā€™s not a kink thing. Itā€™s an ideology that promotes the ideal of Right and Wrong over individual choice.

I was never hit with anything more than my fatherā€™s bare hand. As my grandfather saidā€¦ ā€œIf youā€™re not strong enough to discipline your family with your words and your hand, youā€™re not strong enough to have a family.ā€

No. No whips, chains, latex or leather. Itā€™s not a kink thing. Itā€™s an ideology that promotes the ideal of Right and Wrong over individual choice.

I was never hit with anything more than my fatherā€™s bare hand. As my grandfather saidā€¦ ā€œIf youā€™re not strong enough to discipline your family with your words and your hand, youā€™re not strong enough to have a family.ā€

don't read anything too deep into that little S&M emoji. it was for pure entertainment & a quick fly by mocking of your attempt at machismo.

it's always about the teeny weeny peeny & the deep down feelz of inadequacy
If you say so. Iā€™m more than satisfied with my life and who I am. I enjoy my life in the middle. I donā€™t have the stresses of trying to live up to ā€œsuccessā€ but I also donā€™t have the worries of being among those trying to scratch out a living by any means necessary.

If you say so. Iā€™m more than satisfied with my life and who I am. I enjoy my life in the middle. I donā€™t have the stresses of trying to live up to ā€œsuccessā€ but I also donā€™t have the worries of being among those trying to scratch out a living by any means necessary.

okey dokey!

You're the most miserable bastard alive, dude. And you're absolutely determined to stay miserable.

Forum List

Back