Why Are Some Men Such Sexists?

It truly does disgust me of how women are being treated in this country right now. I recently wrote a comment of how excited I was to see the new movie Gran Turismo, but apparently I'm not supposed to like racing because it's a "man's sport" and movie. At least according to one troll. Gee, I wonder what his political party is. :rolleyes:
Same reason some women are complete bitches. Takes all types. Ignore the dopes and move on.

It truly does disgust me of how women are being treated in this country right now. I recently wrote a comment of how excited I was to see the new movie Gran Turismo, but apparently I'm not supposed to like racing because it's a "man's sport" and movie. At least according to one troll. Gee, I wonder what his political party is. :rolleyes:
You're being sarcastic, right?

lol ... i'm sure they walked away on their own after laughing at you to your face
Nope. Neither are close relatives but they’re part of the family tree rooted in my great-grandparents who came here in 1910.

Back in April one 22 year old decided she’s a lesbian. Her parents paid the fees to have her last name legally changed to whatever she wanted and for the moving van to clear all her possessions out of their house.

The other one has recently decided that she’s a “feminist activist” and her parents kicked her out of the house and changed the locks the next day.

Both names were removed from the family banner at last month’s annual gathering.

Nope. Neither are close relatives but they’re part of the family tree rooted in my great-grandparents who came here in 1910.

Back in April one 22 year old decided she’s a lesbian. Her parents paid the fees to have her last name legally changed to whatever she wanted and for the moving van to clear all her possessions out of their house.

The other one has recently decided that she’s a “feminist activist” and her parents kicked her out of the house and changed the locks the next day.

Both names were removed from the family banner at last month’s annual gathering.
It's like a parody of the Black family from Harry Potter...

I find disrespectful rhetoric of many men here vile.

Both women and men have their own unique value to Humankind. No man can be a mother!

From most selfish standpoint, Conservatives must respect women because otherwise Progressives will win and it will be very bad for men.

If ya really wanta watch 'man movies' try 'Fast Five' or most anything with Vin Diesel.

I find disrespectful rhetoric of many men here vile.

Both women and men have their own unique value to Humankind. No man can be a mother!

From most selfish standpoint, Conservatives must respect women because otherwise Progressives will win and it will be very bad for men.
You mean 'birthing person' was a lie??? :eek:

If you want to be a man, or more of one , focus
If you want to be more of a woman do the same
If you want to be something different , go you
If you want to pull yourself up, by pulling the above down
'EFF YOU

~S~

uh-huh.... sounds like cultist mindset - 'family'? hmmmmm.... do y'all flog yerself for being naughty too?

silly how you don't think they feel that they are better off without you & yer ilk.

LOL!!!! okey dokey! :113:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back