Why are Republicans so dishonest about Obama?

You mean invading the wrong country?

Or you mean blackmail using Americans as hostages?

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says
No I meant,

Bush adm prescription for dealing with the economic blow up - pump large amts of money into the big banks
Obama adm prescription for dealing with the economic blow up - pump even larger amts of money into the big banks

Clueless. Obama's bailout was not like TARP at all, NOT for big banks! 40% tax cuts for the nonrich, aid to state and local gov't for schools and police, 20% infrastructure. And it worked GREAT! GD Pubs...

Ever hear of quantitative easing. We've basically erased 1.6 tr of bad debt from the banks bottom lines. Not like tarp
but still pumping money into the big banks.
That's the Fed, not Obama. And the only thing mindless obstructionist Pubs will allow duh. THEY LOVE IT.
And you believe the fed acts entirely independent of the sitting adm? Not to mention the ties within the adm, Geithner Obama's first treasury sec was the former head of the NY fed.
The left in this country would have us believe that the Obama adm is markedly different from those that came before, that's nonsense. This adm has done nothing different other than where the massive amts of money pumped into wall street came from.
Ans SO WHAT- of course Dems are capitalists, just not amoral thieves Geitner was safe, wouldn't scare anyone in THE MIDDLE OF A GIGANTIC CORRUPT PUB MELTDOWN. You dupes have no memory, or rationality at this point. We're pragmatic centrist, you're nuts/totally misinformed.

P
Irrelevant? That 25% seems to be on the order of 1.8 trillion. And while I agree with the culpability of the private lenders and the Bush adm I don't think you can dismiss the effects of govt in this mess. Here's a quote from the 1994 National Homeownership Strategy, published at the request of President Clinton. it called for

“financing strategies, fueled by the creativity and resources of the private and public sectors, to help homeowners that lack cash to buy a home or to make the payments.” Lack cash to buy a home or make the payments. Brilliant

I'm quite aware of what dodd frank is. I remember an interview on NPR with a govt official on the 3rd anniversary of it's passage. She was so proud, it was almost 45% written.
That Dem rule was for WORTHY people with JOBS lol, not the toxic loans that Boooshies allowed to be rated A+, insured and sold around the world. So what WAS Dodd Frank talking about, then. Caught in cluelessness....
According to Clinton it was for "homeowners that lack cash to buy a home or to make the payments". Sounds like failure by design.
The Bush adm didn't create the derivatives that allowed those toxic loans to be A+ rated, although they certainly helped spread the disease. Heck Brooksley Borne of the CFTC was warning about them in 1999 before Bush was elected. If she was warning about them in 1999 I sincerely doubt they had sprung up the night before.
As far as Dodd Frank is concerned I along with many others are still trying figure out what it is supposed to do. I'm curious have they finished writing it yet?
BS. And Pubs are good at blocking its implementation. Anything for big money, dupe.

Blocking whats implementation? As far as anything for big money, big money is doing splendidly under this adm.
Your pal Todd Frank duh.
Thanks to your heroes. Ay caramba.
You do realize that this was bipartisan legislation. Chris Dodd-Rep, Barney Frank-Dem
Could you tell us exactly how anyone is blocking implementation. According to what I've read, rule making deadlines have been met throughout its implementation.
My problem with this is the fact that we often have no idea what they are going to do in order to fulfill the obligations put forth under it. I've heard it compared to the war on poverty. "We're going to end poverty". Really? How? "We don't know and it's none of your business anyway".

No I meant,

Bush adm prescription for dealing with the economic blow up - pump large amts of money into the big banks
Obama adm prescription for dealing with the economic blow up - pump even larger amts of money into the big banks

Clueless. Obama's bailout was not like TARP at all, NOT for big banks! 40% tax cuts for the nonrich, aid to state and local gov't for schools and police, 20% infrastructure. And it worked GREAT! GD Pubs...

Ever hear of quantitative easing. We've basically erased 1.6 tr of bad debt from the banks bottom lines. Not like tarp
but still pumping money into the big banks.
That's the Fed, not Obama. And the only thing mindless obstructionist Pubs will allow duh. THEY LOVE IT.
And you believe the fed acts entirely independent of the sitting adm? Not to mention the ties within the adm, Geithner Obama's first treasury sec was the former head of the NY fed.
The left in this country would have us believe that the Obama adm is markedly different from those that came before, that's nonsense. This adm has done nothing different other than where the massive amts of money pumped into wall street came from.

Ans SO WHAT- of course Dems are capitalists, just not amoral thieves Geitner was safe, wouldn't scare anyone in THE MIDDLE OF A GIGANTIC CORRUPT PUB MELTDOWN. You dupes have no memory, or rationality at this point. We're pragmatic centrist, you're nuts/totally misinformed.
Geithner is a protege of Robert Rubin,and Larry Summers the cheif architects of the repeal of glass steagal. He's as much apart of this mess as anyone.

Repubs talk out both sides of their mouths .

First Obama isn't doing enough to stop ISIS , then it's an ilegal war ?!

Well which one is it!?

You call the pin pricks obama is dishing out war? :lmao:
He's a warmongering dictator pussy, of course. lol at hater dupes...

Sorry...I dont pay attention to people who are so stupid they can only come up with one two word insult....and use it repeatedly.
It shows a certain lack of depth in the thought process.

And what is up with this alternate view of reality? The economy was already "saved" before he became president. We had won the war in Iraq and everything was going great. Health care was cheap and everyone had it.

If you can't be honest, will people, besides those in gerrymandered districts, vote for you?
They have to make themselves feel better from losing. You see, they have to justify how they lost so badly to a black man, Democrat to boot, so they lie and/or cling to pure lies to bolster their self-esteem.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Dems invented Gerrymandering but now that they're a permanent minority all of a sudden its a bad thing

In 2006 and 2008 after the massive loss by the GOP to the Democrats many Democrats felt the same way as you do when it came to one party being the permanent minority, and poof 2010 that all changed and by 2014 the Democrats lost all their lead, but I would never write they are a permanent minority because the American Public is fickle and will turn on your political party as quickly they turned on the Democrats in 2010 and the GOP in 2006.

I know how dare I even write such drivel that is reality!

I sometime write things to upset and annoy Progressives

I will be honest and admit I believe the GOP will not win the white House.

The Hispanic and African American vote will cost the GOP in states like Texas and I could see Hillary winning, and before you write no way or how she is a criminal that is beside the point, and my question is if Hillary does win how many more years of this hostile hatred will this country have to endure?

I actually also believe if Trump win he will be hated by Congress and the GOP, so how will this country survive another four years of this nonsense?

I like Paul Ryan, and believe he has the balls to get stuff done, but in the end if Trump or Hillary win I believe the hatred for Obama will carry over to their term, and America will be stuck with four to eight more years of this nonsense, and can this country survive it without going into the tank?

I believe America is going to be hurting the next eight to twenty years and the partisan bickering is hurting more than helping...
So what are you proposing is the solution for this problem?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Well which one is it!?

Sorry...I dont pay attention to people who are so stupid they can only come up with one two word insult....and use it repeatedly.
It's just the story of US politics the last 30 years. Read my book at Barnes and Noble Nook Press, "Guilty of Just Thinking". lol. You got nothing but bs propaganda.

And what is up with this alternate view of reality? The economy was already "saved" before he became president. We had won the war in Iraq and everything was going great. Health care was cheap and everyone had it.

If you can't be honest, will people, besides those in gerrymandered districts, vote for you?
FLASHBACK—Obama: ‘We’re Leaving Behind a Sovereign, Stable and Self-Reliant Iraq’
We did- not his fault Booosh's boy Maliki was an idiot anti-Sunni bigot...
Yes it was. As the leader of the free world, you can't afford those kinds of mistakes. Stupid people don't know any better. Bush was and is a stupid fuck. Just the fact Bush put together a coalition of countries without a single Middle Eastern member that owe us money proves he hadn't a leg to stand on and knew it but didn't care.

Well which one is it!?

It's just the story of US politics the last 30 years. Read my book at Barnes and Noble Nook Press, "Guilty of Just Thinking". lol. You got nothing but bs propaganda.

I dont buy books from the pre teen section sorry.
And besides...after reading your posts here I find it hard to believe I'll find anything worth while,and I sure as hell wouldnt learn anything.

Well which one is it!?

And besides...after reading your posts here I find it hard to believe I'll find anything worth while,and I sure as hell wouldnt learn anything.
It's a memoir and a great summary of the amazing ignorant/hateful idiocy of functional morons like you. You're proud of your ignorance, arrogance, and stupidity, Pubtroll- the only kind as far as I can tell....

Conservatives just make shit up. Just look at most of the threads on this forum. The thread title make some out rages claim but when you actually delve into the story it's really all bullshit.

It's a memoir and a great summary of the amazing ignorant/hateful idiocy of functional morons like you. You're proud of your ignorance, arrogance, and stupidity, Pubtroll- the only kind as far as I can tell....

You wrote a memoir?:lmao:

Why the hell would I ever want to read a book about you opinions?:itsok:

Forum List

Back