Why are Republicans so dishonest about Obama?

And what is up with this alternate view of reality? The economy was already "saved" before he became president. We had won the war in Iraq and everything was going great. Health care was cheap and everyone had it.

If you can't be honest, will people, besides those in gerrymandered districts, vote for you?
FLASHBACK—Obama: ‘We’re Leaving Behind a Sovereign, Stable and Self-Reliant Iraq’
We did- not his fault Booosh's boy Maliki was an idiot anti-Sunni bigot...
So Obama is so inept he could not see Maliki for what he was.
Got it.

And what is up with this alternate view of reality? The economy was already "saved" before he became president. We had won the war in Iraq and everything was going great. Health care was cheap and everyone had it.

If you can't be honest, will people, besides those in gerrymandered districts, vote for you?
FLASHBACK—Obama: ‘We’re Leaving Behind a Sovereign, Stable and Self-Reliant Iraq’
Got it.
Sure he did. Maliki is Bush's boy all the way, dupe. Another W disaster, like everything he did duh.

He's a warmongering dictator pussy, of course. lol at hater dupes...

Sorry...I dont pay attention to people who are so stupid they can only come up with one two word insult....and use it repeatedly.
It shows a certain lack of depth in the thought process.
It's just the story of US politics the last 30 years. Read my book at Barnes and Noble Nook Press, "Guilty of Just Thinking". lol. You got nothing but bs propaganda.

I dont buy books from the pre teen section sorry.
And besides...after reading your posts here I find it hard to believe I'll find anything worth while,and I sure as hell wouldnt learn anything.
It's a memoir and a great summary of the amazing ignorant/hateful idiocy of functional morons like you. You're proud of your ignorance, arrogance, and stupidity, Pubtroll- the only kind as far as I can tell....

You wrote a memoir?:lmao:

Why the hell would I ever want to read a book about you opinions?:itsok:
Keep your fingers in your ears like all dupes do then. Functional moron. A memoir is not opinions, jackass. Nor is the politics. Facts, unlike your stupid bs propaganda. You and your party are a lying thieving world laughingstock and horror.

Democrats pucker up to kiss Obama's ass every few minutes and can't figure
out why republicans don't....
It drives them nuts.

Got it.
Sure he did. Maliki is Bush's boy all the way, dupe. Another W disaster, like everything he did duh.
Obama is so inept he declared Iraq stable and secure. What pathetic leadership.

HA...Why is Obama so dishonest about Obama?
You libs are on DEFCON 5 desperation. Comical....
Gerrymandered? Check out NC-12......This "district" was drawn for the specific purpose of protecting democrats....So please. Don't stand on the porch of your glass house and throw stones.

Got it.

WERENT conservatives yapping about how Obama was just following GWS exit plan?

Got it.

So which is it today? Is Obama a Bush puppet or is he an inept fool?

Sorry...I dont pay attention to people who are so stupid they can only come up with one two word insult....and use it repeatedly.
It's just the story of US politics the last 30 years. Read my book at Barnes and Noble Nook Press, "Guilty of Just Thinking". lol. You got nothing but bs propaganda.

And besides...after reading your posts here I find it hard to believe I'll find anything worth while,and I sure as hell wouldnt learn anything.
It's a memoir and a great summary of the amazing ignorant/hateful idiocy of functional morons like you. You're proud of your ignorance, arrogance, and stupidity, Pubtroll- the only kind as far as I can tell....

Keep your fingers in your ears like all dupes do then. Functional moron. A memoir is not opinions, jackass. Nor is the politics. Facts, unlike your stupid bs propaganda. You and your party are a lying thieving world laughingstock and horror.

So you wrote a memoir yet you dont know what one is?
  1. a historical account or biography written from personal knowledge or special sources.
    "in 1924 she published a short memoir of her husband"
    synonyms: account, history, record, chronicle, narrative, story, portrayal, depiction,sketch, portrait, profile, biography, monograph More

2. 2.
    an essay on a learned subject.
    "an important memoir on Carboniferous crustacea"

So you expect me to believe a story written by you using your interpretation of events.
Sorry,but thats an opinion.

Got it.

We'll be fixing Booosh's disasters for years, dupe. Wrecked the ME with the stupidest wars ever, AND a corrupt world depression duh.

1. a historical account or biography written from personal knowledge or special sources.
    synonyms: account, history, record, chronicle, narrative, story, portrayal, depiction,sketch, portrait, profile, biography, monograph More

2. 2.

So you expect me to believe a story written by you using your interpretation of events.
BS, but ty for your dumbass RW dupe "opinion"...

2. 2.

Say again?

I'm guessing you had 5 alarm hot wings for lunch? :laugh:

With a fifth of cheap vodka to wash em down.

Perfect example of Dem fact vs dumbass dupe "opinion" and stupid insults. TY for the stupidest wars ever and wrecking the ME, AND the corrupt world depression. And all the other Booosh disasters. Great job. Not to mention 7 years of mindless obstruction and hate.

2. 2.

Say again?
Want a diagram?

Got it.

We'll be fixing Booosh's disasters for years, dupe. Wrecked the ME with the stupidest wars ever, AND a corrupt world depression duh.
Obama declared Iraq stable, he owns it.
Egypt, Libya, Syria all stable until Obama went over there and told the fascists they have free reign, he will not interfere.

Obama has the title of worst President ever because he earned it.

Egypt, Libya, Syria all stable until Obama went over there and told the fascists they have free reign, he will not interfere.

Obama has the title of worst Oresident ever because he earned it.
Plus Maliki and the Shiites wanted us out so they could screw with the Sunnis without obstruction. Worked great. So you miss all the dictators? Too bad you had to wreck Saddam for personal reasons and lies.

2. 2.

Say again?
Want a diagram?

Just a coherent sentence would be nice.

Obama has the title of worst Oresident ever because he earned it.
Plus Maliki and the Shiites wanted us out so they could screw with the Sunnis without obstruction. Worked great. So you miss all the dictators? Too bad you had to wreck Saddam for personal reasons and lies.
Shame Obama screwed up the Middle East so badly.

Forum List

Back