Why are Republicans desperate to have a billionaire "elite" to run their lives?

I really want to know. They defend someone who says he likes to fire people. They want leaders who promise to throw grandma under the bus and slash education. What is the goal? To "undiscover" fire? Cause it sure seems that way.

because community organizers belong back on the streets begging for handouts, not in the white house

I really want to know. They defend someone who says he likes to fire people. They want leaders who promise to throw grandma under the bus and slash education. What is the goal? To "undiscover" fire? Cause it sure seems that way.

They think they're going to get something out of it.

Seriously, how much drugs do you do? I mean, this shit you post is beyond delusional. "Undiscover" fire? Throw grandma under the bus?

Are you people fucking retarded?

That's it? That's all you got for a response?...
We win.

Yea, you "won" all right. You get the booby prize. Oh wait, you ARE the booby prize. My bad.

Did you hear Romney admit what most of these silver spoon righties won't admit? He said if you are having trouble, go borrow the money from your parents. He doesn't realize that a lot of us are taking care of our parents. All these righties probably have parents who worked for Unions and have good pensions and healthcare. So they probably got a co signer for that small business loan. Or college was paid for. Or whatever.

No I did not hear. And because you didn't provide a link to this alleged quote, neither did you.
It matters not what you believe, it matters only what you can prove.
What's a silver spoon?
See your perception of the average conservative is actually the precise description of most liberals. You libs are arrogant, closed minded, exclusionary and elitist. Many of the wealthiest people in this country are democrat voters and contribute to liberal causes.
Look at the voting patterns in the wealthy blue state polling districts. They vote democrat.
So please....Stop the lib invented class war. It's old hat and been exposed as a farce. Your side will not win elections pitting people against each other. Your side tried that shit in 2010 and got killed in the mid terms.
Once again you have been caught in the act of being yourself....Stupid.

You are evidently unaware that George Soros, billionaire elite is responsible for buying Obama the Presidency. Obama is doing just as Soros wanted...destroying the USA.

That rich old bastard loves to fuck with economies of capitalist countries. He likes to invest in communist countries.

Talk about fuckin' stupid!!!

romney-elevator-boy.jpg

Car-Elevator-TQJ-JXW-.jpg

Darth Elevator: Mitt Romney Says Yes To Car Elevator, No To Elevator For Disabled | Mediaite

How fucking jealous can you get. Try me. I'm really interested.

They defend someone who says he likes to fire people.

Typical left wing BS...

We all know what Romney said and what he meant about firing people who were hired to provide a service and when they failed their services were no longer needed.

The left wants to mislead people and a good number of Democrats believe what ever MSNBC
and the like throw up on the screen like on the ED Schultz show.

If that's what he meant, then that's what he should have said.

let's put it in context. He was in a room full of his fellow rich douchebags. And he blurted out that he likes to use his money to push people around.

Now, let's play pretend that he was merely talking about insurance providers and not just getting off in his magic underpants at the thought of being able to fire people like he did at AmPad, DDi, GS Steel and anywhere else where people who work for a living were standing between him and a bag full of money.

Most of us who get insurance don't have the option of "firing" our insurance carrier. We get it through our employers, and we hope that we don't get so sick that our insurance companies tell our employers to fire us (illegal, but it still happens. It happened to me.)
More jealousy. You people are in a perpetual snit over anyone who happens to be wealthier than you.
Misery is your motto. If you're not miserable, something is wrong.

"rich doucehbags" - what you would like to be but can't figure out how.

Most of us want our children to do better than ourselves. In my case, I wanted to effect a true class change for my children. One can do that but not necessarily for one's self. But to do that you have to be able to move about with ease amongst the upper classes. That is what my education taught me to do. Nurses have to work with the very poor AND the very rich. And we become friends with the very rich. I'm still 'just a nurse.' But my children have moved up several notches because of the advantages I worked to give them.

You stupid fucks don't know anything about money except getting an allowance and spending it.

Yawn... that's the best you got?

Frankly, I often think what I would do if I ever became rich, and "putting a bunch of people out of jobs" like Mitt Romney did isn't one of them.

I've had to fire people- both people who I supervised and vendors I've done business with. I've never "liked" to do it. Someone boasting how he "likes to be able" to do that is kind of telling that there is a level of douchebaggery that separates Romney from normal people.

I think the worship of wealth, which Jesus had more than a few bad things to say about, "Christians", is a large part of the problem in this country.

I've known rich people, too. Most of them are kind of dull, and really no better and in some cases worse than good honest folks who just earn an honest living.

Jesus was not poor. He was a carpenter. A trade as good in that day as it ever was.

You can't even fantasize well about having money. No wonder your a collossal failure!

Duly noted you didn't have an answer.

I mean, I can totally understand. You've bought into Romney because you hate Obama so bad, not because you really like Romney.

Too bad you didn't pick better, but it wasn't like I didn't warn you in advance.

All we know about Romney is that he is successful.

All we know about Obama is that he is a failure.

Let's see. Now that's a REAL hard choice.

Romney?

Obama?

Gee this is going to be a REAL difficult year to decide who to vote for.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why are Republicans desperate to have a billionaire "elite" to run their lives?

They’re desperate to have a republican in the WH, any republican, even an incompetent fool like Romney.

Remember: for republicans it’s about power, not what’s best for the Nation. With a republican administration they can return Bush Era retreads to positions of authority, determining important policy issues for the entire country.

Indeed, it would be exactly like having GWB back in office again.

:lol:what a goof...:lol:

Most of us want our children to do better than ourselves. In my case, I wanted to effect a true class change for my children. One can do that but not necessarily for one's self. But to do that you have to be able to move about with ease amongst the upper classes. That is what my education taught me to do. Nurses have to work with the very poor AND the very rich. And we become friends with the very rich. I'm still 'just a nurse.' But my children have moved up several notches because of the advantages I worked to give them.

You stupid fucks don't know anything about money except getting an allowance and spending it.

Frankly, I often think what I would do if I ever became rich, and "putting a bunch of people out of jobs" like Mitt Romney did isn't one of them.

I've had to fire people- both people who I supervised and vendors I've done business with. I've never "liked" to do it. Someone boasting how he "likes to be able" to do that is kind of telling that there is a level of douchebaggery that separates Romney from normal people.

I think the worship of wealth, which Jesus had more than a few bad things to say about, "Christians", is a large part of the problem in this country.

I've known rich people, too. Most of them are kind of dull, and really no better and in some cases worse than good honest folks who just earn an honest living.

IOW

working people = honest
rich people = dishonest

No wonder virtually every right-winger thinks you're a leftist, uby.

Romney is a millionaire, so is Obama, Pelosi, Reid,............

He's not a billionaire.

John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, just about every Democrat is or was a millionaire......except Joe Biden.

Last edited:
Typical left wing BS...

We all know what Romney said and what he meant about firing people who were hired to provide a service and when they failed their services were no longer needed.

The left wants to mislead people and a good number of Democrats believe what ever MSNBC
and the like throw up on the screen like on the ED Schultz show.

let's put it in context. He was in a room full of his fellow rich douchebags. And he blurted out that he likes to use his money to push people around.

Now, let's play pretend that he was merely talking about insurance providers and not just getting off in his magic underpants at the thought of being able to fire people like he did at AmPad, DDi, GS Steel and anywhere else where people who work for a living were standing between him and a bag full of money.

Most of us who get insurance don't have the option of "firing" our insurance carrier. We get it through our employers, and we hope that we don't get so sick that our insurance companies tell our employers to fire us (illegal, but it still happens. It happened to me.)
More jealousy. You people are in a perpetual snit over anyone who happens to be wealthier than you.

Not about being miserable or jealous, guy. It's about recognizing that a guy who never had to worry about a mortgage payment or a grocery bill in his life isn't going to be able to ever relate to the majority of us who do.

Romney will be an awesome president for rich people. It's just the rest of us i worry about.

I mean, I can totally understand. You've bought into Romney because you hate Obama so bad, not because you really like Romney.

Too bad you didn't pick better, but it wasn't like I didn't warn you in advance.

Romney?

Obama?

Nope, both of them have been fairly successful in what they've done. Both of them have had their share of notable failures. Romney ran AmPad into the ground and his 2008 run was a spectacular failure. Obama killed Bin Laden.

Except one of them is very successful at being a rich dickhead.

The rich are not better than you. They j ust have more money.

IOW

working people = honest
rich people = dishonest

The only ones who do are the dumb asses who think they will get to share the crumbs that fall off the table.

No one here is rich... So as you get coffee for the rich guys, hoping to some day be one of them, just hoping you'll be a good little tool. And they'll let you cheat Granny out of her house, just like them.

Jesus was not poor. He was a carpenter. A trade as good in that day as it ever was.

You can't even fantasize well about having money. No wonder your a collossal failure!

I can fantasize. I just don't have sick fantasies about using that money to make other people miserable.

Oh, yeah, I don't think there really was a Jesus, but the people who made him up were pretty clear on his views of the wealthy.

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God".

Romney is working on a real huge needle while the Koch brothers are trying to find a really tiny camel.

Does taking quotes totally out of context in order to pretend something else was said really work for you? Really? What a moron.

Not about being miserable or jealous, guy. It's about recognizing that a guy who never had to worry about a mortgage payment or a grocery bill in his life isn't going to be able to ever relate to the majority of us who do.

So why the fuck do you want to vote for Obama????

Does taking quotes totally out of context in order to pretend something else was said really work

That's a good question. And seeing as how this is standard operating procedure for the Rethugs, I guess it must work pretty good.

The above statement is pure stupid.

Obama became President after trying how many times? Just one.

And Mittens has been trying to buy the Presidency for how long? How many years?

Who is the failure in this undertaking?

You sunshiny, are blinded by your hatred.

Romney?

Obama?

Nope, both of them have been fairly successful in what they've done. Both of them have had their share of notable failures. Romney ran AmPad into the ground and his 2008 run was a spectacular failure. Obama killed Bin Laden.

Except one of them is very successful at being a rich dickhead.

The rich are not better than you. They j ust have more money.

How much is Obama's house payment?

IOW

working people = honest
rich people = dishonest

The only ones who do are the dumb asses who think they will get to share the crumbs that fall off the table.

No one here is rich... So as you get coffee for the rich guys, hoping to some day be one of them, just hoping you'll be a good little tool. And they'll let you cheat Granny out of her house, just like them.

I don't have to get coffee for anyone. But plenty of people get coffee for ME! And many have ambitions to do what I do. Also many have ambitions to do what my children do. Thank God we still live in a place where those ambitions can be realized. I know a LOT of wealthy nurses who started at the bottom as assistants wiping butts and emptying bedpans. They had the savvy to work their way through school and start VERY successful businesses. And there are many successful businesses that still CAN be started by a nurse willing to make the sacrifice. Don't lump everyone into your sad little forum posting life. I work and make money. Unlike you.

I can fantasize. I just don't have sick fantasies about using that money to make other people miserable.

Oh, yeah, I don't think there really was a Jesus, but the people who made him up were pretty clear on his views of the wealthy.

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God".

Romney is working on a real huge needle while the Koch brothers are trying to find a really tiny camel.

Again, Jesus was not poor. Look it up. That quote does not indicate he was poor. He never said he was poor. Ever. Neither did anyone wo ever wrote about him. That quote is in the same vein as a doctor or nurse saying that doctors and nurses make the worst patients.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back