Why are Republicans desperate to have a billionaire "elite" to run their lives?

R

rdean

I really want to know. They defend someone who says he likes to fire people. They want leaders who promise to throw grandma under the bus and slash education. What is the goal? To "undiscover" fire? Cause it sure seems that way.

Why are Republicans desperate to have a billionaire "elite" to run their lives?

They’re desperate to have a republican in the WH, any republican, even an incompetent fool like Romney.

Remember: for republicans it’s about power, not what’s best for the Nation. With a republican administration they can return Bush Era retreads to positions of authority, determining important policy issues for the entire country.

Indeed, it would be exactly like having GWB back in office again.

I really want to know. They defend someone who says he likes to fire people. They want leaders who promise to throw grandma under the bus and slash education. What is the goal? To "undiscover" fire? Cause it sure seems that way.

Because they are better than the democrat billionaire elites ?

Romney is no billionaire; perhaps many are unhappy with the current President?

They defend someone who says he likes to fire people.

Typical left wing BS...

We all know what Romney said and what he meant about firing people who were hired to provide a service and when they failed their services were no longer needed.

The left wants to mislead people and a good number of Democrats believe what ever MSNBC
and the like throw up on the screen like on the ED Schultz show.

fuck you rdean fuck ewe!

images

You didn't answer the question.

As opposed to a community organizer organizing my life? After all doesn't obama know what I should eat to be government approved healthy? Can't he make a a better decision than I can on what car I should be driving?

Or, Romney who will let me alone.

It's not a hard decision to make.

I want Romney to help fire Obama. It's actually Obamacare that would throw seniors under the bus. Dems extended Medicare advantage by taking money from elsewhere just long enough to get them through the election. Then there is the "flexibility" Obama is telling our enemies he'll have as far as missles go.

As far as slashing education, that's what the claim is whenever the right wants to stop shoring up the public unions, who in turn spend millions to campaign for Dems. We've been pouring money into them for decades and the state of our schools remain bleak. Remember when the Chicago schools were compared to apartheid-style education shortly before the last election and parents protested by keeping their children home the first day of school? Does Obama take credit for that or was that Bush's fault, too?

I am not a Romney fan. I wanted Herman Cain, but now it's a matter of the lesser of two evils. I am hoping Romney will at least stay in the middle and not veer sharply to the left.

Really?
Talk about "throwing grandma under the bus"?
"Typical white person"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYudCtO8fdw]My Grandmother Is A "Typical White Person" - YouTube[/ame]

rdean yet again shows how he is easily manipulated by simple democrat talking points.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Aw yes...another Deanie "I want to know" thread!

Be honest...you don't REALLY want to know. You KNOW that when Romney said he likes to fire people he was talking about companies that don't do what they promised not workers. You KNOW that the whole "throw grandma under the bus" is just the scare tactics that you progressives sunk to when Paul Ryan actually had the guts to propose actual reforms to entitlements...entitlements that we ALL know need to be reformed but that Barry and his minions won't touch with a ten foot pole, preferring getting reelected over doing the job they were sent there to do.

What is the goal? It's quite simple really...we'd like to replace someone who doesn't know how to do their job with someone who does. Barack Obama ran out of ideas on how to fix our economy at the end of his first year in office. He's spent the last two making excuses and finger pointing. Enough is enough...let's get someone in there that has a proven track record of working across the aisle to get things done. Let's get someone in there that understands business and doesn't see them as just an ATM for his agenda.

No those are comments taken of context and misleading political ads from the left and the goal behind them is clear.

Because 'the common man' we have in office now has fucked up. All he knows is borrowing and spending money. Maybe the billionaire elite will stop your welfare check and we won't have to put up with this shit you post 24/7.

Forum List

Back