Why are gay activists "bigoted haters" ?

We both usually feel awkward. It usually lets me know immediately who's got a problem with it.

If i met you at a party say, and for some reason i asked you what your husband does or something like that and you said you had a wife instead. I would feel very awkward because I made a stupid assumption and should have known better. It wouldn't be that I had a problem with your relationship or sexual orientation.

I can tell the difference between someone who feels awkward because he/she has made an erroneous assumption and someone who is prejudiced against gays and lesbians.

According to your personal experience, what percentage of people would you say are prejudiced against lesbians?

I have many gay friends (I don't separate gay and lesbian), none of them are activists. I like my gay friends, I don't like gay activists. If you're gay, be gay and shut up about it.

if it wasn't for gay activists, your gay friends would still have to be closeted.

do you 'shut up' about your mate? your family? the people you date(d)?

Unless, specifically asked, pretty much don't mention them.

Nobody is promoting discrimination against gays, yet the gay activists are calling for hatred against those who oppose re-defining marriage.

Never heard of anybody ever promoting discrimination against happy people... :eusa_eh:
Marriage equality is non-discrimination.

There is marriage "equality". It is selective. Homosexual activists want to re-define marriage to give legitimacy to a deceptive life choice. If someone asks me what I believe and I know that they do not believe the same as me, I tell them straight up. Some walk away, some try to convert me to their beliefs, some ask questions. It makes for some great conversations for those that don't walk. For those that start with the name-calling, they make me smile...

I disagree. It is the gay activists who have caused a backlash against the gay community. I don't have to say that to my gay friends, they live it.

I agree, the gay activists are some of the most intolerant, hateful, bigoted people that I have ever seen.

Do you call "asssertiveness" intolerant, hateful or bigoted? Do you call feeling as though you are just as worthy a human being as any other "intolerant, hateful or bigoted"?

Is living the truth of your life openly, "intolerant, hateful or bigoted"?

How do they use their "assertiveness"? Do they intentionally pester people that have made their views clear: that would be "intolerant".
Do they threaten those (or their families, specifically targeting children thru activists agendas in schools) or sabotage those that disagree with them: that would be hateful.
Do they assume that someone that looks at their lifestyle and sees it as a bad choice is stupid, uneducated, back water, overly religious, that would be bigoted.

Do you call "asssertiveness" intolerant, hateful or bigoted? Do you call feeling as though you are just as worthy a human being as any other "intolerant, hateful or bigoted"?

Gay activists harass, intimidate and threaten those opposed to redefining marriage. Many good people have lost their businesses and careers due to harassment from gay activists just because they supported Prop-8 in California. Many other good people were intimidated and bullied into silence. Gay activists are bullies.

I'm sorry you feel this way. If you were slightly interested in a less prejudiced position toward gays and lesbians, I'd continue to talk with you.

I'm sorry but you sound a bit like like a broken record.

et tu, Brute', et tu

I'm sorry you feel this way. If you were slightly interested in a less prejudiced position toward gays and lesbians, I'd continue to talk with you.

I'm sorry but you sound a bit like like a broken record.

Yeah the Bible is kind of repitious on those morality thingys.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...-things-the-bible-bans-but-you-do-anyway.html

:eusa_whistle:

Spoken by someone that does not respect Christianity or understand these are examples of OT laws written by men for men (because they did not follow the 10 Commandments), and very specific incidents that were for that particular story: Onan had a duty to his family, he chose not to do what was required of him. With the NT, the dietary laws were still in place for "Jews", but not for people that came to Christianity from background where these foods were eaten. But don't let Biblical comprehension get in the way of manipulating people.

You are what you accuse others of doing, garyganu: you are not a victim, but a victimizer of victims.

As a serial victimizer, gary, people can look at other threads such as this and find you, and as a serial victimizer, you can't stop yourself from doing it here.

When you do it, I will PM you first then notify the thread readers.

Just who are the victims? Are those the people that cannot accept a definition that has been in place for "eons"? Are those the people that want to force society to legitimize sex acts that most find disgraceful? Are those the people that want children, starting in kindergarden to be forced to "accept" their behavior?

Please list the victims.

You are what you accuse others of doing, garyganu: you are not a victim, but a victimizer of victims.

As a serial victimizer, gary, people can look at other threads such as this and find you, and as a serial victimizer, you can't stop yourself from doing it here.

When you do it, I will PM you first then notify the thread readers.

Just who are the victims? Are those the people that cannot accept a definition that has been in place for "eons"? Are those the people that want to force society to legitimize sex acts that most find disgraceful? Are those the people that want children, starting in kindergarden to be forced to "accept" their behavior? Please list the victims.

You are the ultimate victim. You sound like a person who resisted the end of slavery, then beginning of women's voting, of the end of segregation. The world changes, and if you don't, you get left behind. The nice about America is, although you can't stop change, you can still believe what you want.

I disagree. It is the gay activists who have caused a backlash against the gay community. I don't have to say that to my gay friends, they live it.

I agree, the gay activists are some of the most intolerant, hateful, bigoted people that I have ever seen.

Why would you call me intolerant, hateful or bigoted because my Christian faith directs me to believe being gay is sinful and so i cannot just throw it away and tell you it's all ok with me? Why would you expect me to throw my beliefs away just so you can do something i don't believe in? Where's my rights in all this? I don't hate you because of your lifestyle...it's you choice. But don't ask me to change my beliefs so you can have your way.

This is America. No one is expected to change beliefs. However, times do change in America, and so do attitudes and beliefs. No Christian's civil or religious liberty is violated by universal marriage. If any of you are being forced to marry a person of your same sex, I will be your super hero and fly to rescue you from such a fate.

This is America. No one is expected to change beliefs. However, times do change in America, and so do attitudes and beliefs. No Christian's civil or religious liberty is violated by universal marriage. If any of you are being forced to marry a person of your same sex, I will be your super hero and fly to rescue you from such a fate.

I'm just saying...don't hate ME because if it came up for a vote i would vote against it. Not because i hate gays, it's because it's my belief that it's a sin to God. Yes things and times change...but God never changes, so neither do i.

That is the neat thing about America, Caroljo. I disagree with you on what God thinks about these matters, but I don't think we should hate each other. Because of separation of church and state, we should be able to share our opinions without fear of injury.

I am proud to say I never got on that gay chic bandwagon y'all have. Feel free to act like all the other sheep, I will think for myself and act accordingly. Some of us believe Homosexuality is just a petty sexual dysfunction...but holy cow, is it getting big-time public scrutiny! Why? The attention it's getting goes way past any reasonable merit. The power to attract this much attention for such flimsy reasons says a lot about our culture. It screams just how superficial and fickle we have become. What a bunch of petty small minded sycophants Americans have become.

Gay activists are some of the most intolerant, hateful people that I have ever seen.

Nobody is promoting discrimination against gays, yet the gay activists are calling for hatred against those who oppose re-defining marriage.

The words hate, bigotry and intolerance are mainstays of the gay activists' arsenal against anyone who disagrees with the gay agenda, yet they seem to be the intolerant, bigoted and hateful ones.

A Homosexual , or Lesbian is a demonicaly possed individual with a sick perverted sexual
demon within their mind, that does not operate like a normal heterosexual person.
I have seen when these so called " Gays" lose their tempers, they fly into a possed
rage that I don't see in normal straight heterosexual people.

These homosexual have been known to mutilate and mame their partners.
Homosexuals are some of the sickest people on the Earth.
We must criminalize these homosexuals, now!!.

Gay activists are some of the most intolerant, hateful people that I have ever seen.

The words hate, bigotry and intolerance are mainstays of the gay activists' arsenal against anyone who disagrees with the gay agenda, yet they seem to be the intolerant, bigoted and hateful ones.

A Homosexual , or Lesbian is a demonicaly possed individual with a sick perverted sexual
demon within their mind, that does not operate like a normal heterosexual person.
I have seen when these so called " Gays" lose their tempers, they fly into a possed
rage that I don't see in normal straight heterosexual people.

These homosexual have been known to mutilate and mame their partners.
Homosexuals are some of the sickest people on the Earth.
We must criminalize these homosexuals, now!!.

Substitute "heterosexual" for "homosexual" and we can see that the poster is merely having fun.

I have many gay friends (I don't separate gay and lesbian), none of them are activists. I like my gay friends, I don't like gay activists. If you're gay, be gay and shut up about it.

if it wasn't for gay activists, your gay friends would still have to be closeted.

do you 'shut up' about your mate? your family? the people you date(d)?

jillian, Do you think that it is OK for gay activists to call people "haters" and "bigots" just because those people oppose the redefinition of marriage?

Yes. Bigots should be called what they are.

I'm just saying...don't hate ME because if it came up for a vote i would vote against it. Not because i hate gays, it's because it's my belief that it's a sin to God. Yes things and times change...but God never changes, so neither do i.

There is no way I would ever consider you to hate gays just because you think homosexuality is a sin.

I would infer a dislike or hate more based on critical or biting words, should you ever use any.

Forum List

Back