Why are gay activists "bigoted haters" ?

I think there it's rare for a person on a forum like this to meet a real gay activist. Most people here probably think I'm one, but I live a very quiet married life.

I can't help it if merely living my life politically assaults the right.

I think there it's rare for a person on a forum like this to meet a real gay activist. Most people here probably think I'm one, but I live a very quiet married life.

I don't know any activists. I have many gay friends, well, about 6, and none of them are activists. They are like you. They just want to live THEIR life. You and they are examples for both sides of this issue to learn from.

I'd like to thank all the people who already neg-repped the troll so I didn't have to bother reading his post.

Yeah, because reading what some has to say is so dangerous.

You could run into an idea that just really harshes your mellow and you cant have that!

/s

No one gives a shit what you do behind closed doors or in your home.

Most of us just dont want to endorse what gays do as normal or give it sanction by the state as being on the same level as actual marriages.

If the gay jabberwoks would just shut the hell up and take civil unions there wouldnt be a controversy.

But cotnroversy is what the Left needs in order to provoke gays to go out and vote for the leftwing candidates. So they have to package the bullshit in the way most provoking to conservatives so you guys can feel discriminated against and cry all the way into the voting booth.

Yep, the 'love' that once dared not speak its name has become the slogan that libtards just cant shut up about.

Surely, even the most homophobic here knows that not all gays are the same, not all gays are in your face with their anger ...

Yes, the gay militants donot speak for all gays.

Bullshit. The people opposed to gay marriage have jack shit to do with the criminals that are killing gays.

if it wasn't for gay activists, your gay friends would still have to be closeted.

do you 'shut up' about your mate? your family? the people you date(d)?

jillian, Do you think that it is OK for gay activists to call people "haters" and "bigots" just because those people oppose the redefinition of marriage?

Yes. Bigots should be called what they are.

And Godless heathen shitheads should be called what they are.

You are what you accuse others of doing, garyganu: you are not a victim, but a victimizer of victims.

As a serial victimizer, gary, people can look at other threads such as this and find you, and as a serial victimizer, you can't stop yourself from doing it here.

When you do it, I will PM you first then notify the thread readers.

Just who are the victims? Are those the people that cannot accept a definition that has been in place for "eons"? Are those the people that want to force society to legitimize sex acts that most find disgraceful? Are those the people that want children, starting in kindergarden to be forced to "accept" their behavior? Please list the victims.

You are the ultimate victim. You sound like a person who resisted the end of slavery, then beginning of women's voting, of the end of segregation. The world changes, and if you don't, you get left behind. The nice about America is, although you can't stop change, you can still believe what you want.

Sad, sad, response. You claim there are victims, and when I ask you to be specific, you dodge. This is why people can't take homosexual activists seriously. You are all go and no stay. You want "society" to change and respect homosexual activity, but cannot present why homosexual activity benefits society. You go straight to emotional responses about what "other" people think. I asked you to list the people that "you" claim are victims. Still waiting....

Spoken by someone that does not respect Christianity or understand these are examples of OT laws written by men for men (because they did not follow the 10 Commandments), and very specific incidents that were for that particular story: Onan had a duty to his family, he chose not to do what was required of him. With the NT, the dietary laws were still in place for "Jews", but not for people that came to Christianity from background where these foods were eaten. But don't let Biblical comprehension get in the way of manipulating people.

Actually, the Jewish people who converted to Christianity were told to stop practicing the dietary laws except for the ban on consuming blood.

Just who are the victims? Are those the people that cannot accept a definition that has been in place for "eons"? Are those the people that want to force society to legitimize sex acts that most find disgraceful? Are those the people that want children, starting in kindergarden to be forced to "accept" their behavior? Please list the victims.

You are the ultimate victim. You sound like a person who resisted the end of slavery, then beginning of women's voting, of the end of segregation. The world changes, and if you don't, you get left behind. The nice about America is, although you can't stop change, you can still believe what you want.

Sad, sad, response. You claim there are victims, and when I ask you to be specific, you dodge. This is why people can't take homosexual activists seriously. You are all go and no stay. You want "society" to change and respect homosexual activity, but cannot present why homosexual activity benefits society. You go straight to emotional responses about what "other" people think. I asked you to list the people that "you" claim are victims. Still waiting....

Dont you know that rationality is so last week?

lol, seriously, the left has abandoned Western notions of reason, objectivity, Truth and Good. There is nothing left for them but ideological agitprop and since proper reason is not available for that fight, they continually resort to emotional assertions and loyalty demands of their own.

Surely, even the most homophobic here knows that not all gays are the same, not all gays are in your face with their anger but, they certainly have good reason to be -

Highest Number Of Anti-Gay Murders Ever Reported In 2011: The National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs

from your article ...."Only a little over half of the survivors reported their attacks to the police, Jindasurat added. This sheds some light on why it is so difficult to track true levels of hate crimes: many victims simply never report the crime.

The FBI also releases an annual report on hate crimes, and they too say that hate crimes are underreported. This is especially true in the queer community, since reporting a hate crime could amount to outing a person at the very time they might most want to hide.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, an organization that tracks hate crimes, has found that gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people are far more likely to fall victim to a hate crime than members of any other protected group in the United States.

The National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs reported that within the LGBT community, those who were members of multiple minority groups were especially at risk of hate crime violence. People of color, immigrants, transgender people, youth, and young adults were all disproportionately hurt in 2011, but white gay non-transgender men still represented the largest group of victims. ".....

I think it means it is okay, they were only white men getting murdered....
It appears the LGBT community is responsible for a lot of these murders....

Nobody is promoting discrimination against gays, yet the gay activists are calling for hatred against those who oppose re-defining marriage.

Never heard of anybody ever promoting discrimination against happy people... :eusa_eh:
Marriage equality is non-discrimination.

It used to be good enough to get all of the same rights as married people, now it has to be the change in the definition of the word marriage. I couldn't give a shit one way or another, heterosexuals have ruined what marriage is about with an over 50% divorce rate....... gay "marriage" will bring that up to 70 or 80%. The divorce lawyers are looking at a windfall they can't wait for, especially the bigoted lawyers in the gay yellow pages in every big city. By deciding that you have to have that word changed you have put a stumbling block in the whole movement. Civil union with all of the same rights should be enough but you want society to say that you are the same as they are, for yourselves own doubts........you aren't the same, you never will be, get over it. I for one am tired of special interest groups taking words and changing the meaning.......

I was called a "breeder" the other day for no reason(I don't even have any kids), I don't know what that faggot's problem was. :lol:

Forum List

Back