Why 66% (2 out of 3 Americans!) of the public don't trust the mainstream media (MSM)!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
POLITICS OCTOBER 18, 2022

Americans' Trust In Media Remains Near Record Low​

• 34% have a "great deal" or "fair amount" of confidence in media
  • 66% --- (28% of U.S. adults say they do not have very much confidence and 38% have none at all in newspapers, TV and radio)

So why do 66% of the public have no trust in the media? Maybe facts like the attached are finally sinking in.

FACTS:
The MSM donated 96% to Hillary and 90% to Biden see attached.
Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20

How I came to $400 million donations by ABC,CBS, NBC......
The average TV advertising cost to run a 30-second commercial on a national network is $104,700 times 3,924 commercials-[32.7 hours equals 3,924 commercials running 30 seconds ] Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs $104,700/30 sec.
or over $410 million in NEWS time taken to make negative news about President Trump.
MSMdonations.png

• 66% --- (28% of U.S. adults say they do not have very much confidence and 38% have none at all in newspapers, TV and radio)

So why do 66% of the public have no trust in the media? Maybe facts like the attached are finally sinking in.

FACTS:
Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20

The average TV advertising cost to run a 30-second commercial on a national network is $104,700 times 3,924 commercials-[32.7 hours equals 3,924 commercials running 30 seconds ] Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs $104,700/30 sec.
or over $410 million in NEWS time taken to make negative news about President Trump.
View attachment 712881
The enlightened contribute to enlightened candidates.

That explains the Press donating to liberals and not conservatives.

Nobody who has personally donated money to a candidate should be covering that candidate however. Some things you cannot do because of your chosen profession. I cannot decide not to be fully vaccinated (not that I would--I'm not insane) in my profession. Catholic priests cannot get married. Airline pilots cannot drink before a flight. Etc...

Nobody in the press should be personally contributing to the candidates that they are covering. I'm not sure your link proves that such things occur but if it is happening; it shouldn't be happening.

The poll I saw was 86% think the media is tearing our nation apart...

Why? Obviously from the Gallop data, Far Right wing extremism and hate perpetuated by the Terrible Trumpybear and because Faux News is MSM and Democrats don't trust Faux News like The Neo-GOP don't Trust MSNBC. But the numbers are all Neo-GOP driven.

FACTS:

View attachment 712881

They're reading Gateway Pundit and watching Fox News analysts.

Forum List

Back