Who's fucking side is Christie on?

And don't give me that he's doing his job bullshit. Riding around in a chopper with Obama does nothing to help anyone.....BUT OBAMA.
I'm baffeled. Even New York told Obama to take a hike because they knew they had work to do and they aren't Romney surrogates.
Don't worry about it. Romney will not carry New Jersey anyway. Outside of New Jersey no one cares that Christie rubbed elbows with the Prez for a photo op. I would venture to say that not one vote was changed because Christie thanked the Prez. Christie is looking toward re-election in a state that is so blue, but yet may be able to win because of how he handles the crisis the state is in now.

Actually Sandy could give Romney a chance, if only a small one. Democrats are less likely to turn up in rain or bad weather. And the populated areas are the ones it'll be more inconvenient to vote.

These are people who don't want to work for their paychecks, they certainly aren't going to work to vote.

And don't give me that he's doing his job bullshit. Riding around in a chopper with Obama does nothing to help anyone.....BUT OBAMA.
I'm baffeled. Even New York told Obama to take a hike because they knew they had work to do and they aren't Romney surrogates.
Don't worry about it. Romney will not carry New Jersey anyway. Outside of New Jersey no one cares that Christie rubbed elbows with the Prez for a photo op. I would venture to say that not one vote was changed because Christie thanked the Prez. Christie is looking toward re-election in a state that is so blue, but yet may be able to win because of how he handles the crisis the state is in now.

Actually Sandy could give Romney a chance, if only a small one. Democrats are less likely to turn up in rain or bad weather. And the populated areas are the ones it'll be more inconvenient to vote.

These are people who don't want to work for their paychecks, they certainly aren't going to work to vote.

yawn....
“(The) basic principle is that you don’t deploy forces into harm’s way without knowing what’s going on; without having some real-time information about what’s taking place,” Panetta told Pentagon reporters. “And as a result of not having that kind of information, the commander who was on the ground in that area, Gen. Ham, Gen. Dempsey and I felt very strongly that we could not put forces at risk in that situation.”

seenothin.jpg

Still waiting for that big barrage of anti-Obama material which is supposed to have all of us Obama supporters shitting our pants.

Look at the senile old fuck getting all worked up.... Somebody better change his diapers....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Simple fact: if you far left and far right homers can't come together for the betterment of America, you are going to be dropped by the wayside. Your childishness now endangers the nation. Get your acts together.

Modern American Liberalism has to be defeated.

That doesn't leave a whole lot of room for hand-holding around the campfire and singing Kumbaya.

i'm very sorry for your loss

you'll be missed

“And as a result of not having that kind of information, the commander who was on the ground in that area, Gen. Ham, Gen. Dempsey and I felt very strongly that we could not put forces at risk in that situation.”

Honorable men know this is not true. The forces you would send would willingly go in harms way.

The day we don't come to the rescue of American diplomats and others serving this Nation we are fucked.

Welcome to fucked.

Seems Christie is one of the very few "adults in the room", on the Repub side, and he is to be applauded for putting his people before his party.

Still waiting for that big barrage of anti-Obama material which is supposed to have all of us Obama supporters shitting our pants.

"Waiting" rather than "acting" would be a Democratic trait for sure. RW tells me he's "waiting" for things all the time.

However, I'm not sure why you told me that, what does it have to do with anything?

"Waiting" rather than "acting" would be a Democratic trait for sure. RW tells me he's "waiting" for things all the time.

However, I'm not sure why you told me that, what does it have to do with anything?

Just responding to your shit-talking, that's all.

Seems Christie is one of the very few "adults in the room", on the Repub side, and he is to be applauded for putting his people before his party.

I agree, he is putting his State and the people in it before partisan politics and he should be applauded for it.

This is what it looks like when both sides work together to accomplish something and it is very rare in politics these days.

I for one find it refreshing and Christie should be applauded for being a human being before being a politician.

Good for him.

Christie could be all done. This stunt will only hurt him in the end. The Dem wingnuts in New Jersey are never gonna vote for him. It doesn't matter how much he kisses up to them. He just lost many loyal supporters. It should be an easy win for Democrats when he runs for reelection.

Last edited:
Christie could be all done. This stunt will only hurt him in the end. The Dem wingnuts in New Jersey are never gonna vote for him. It doesn't matter how much he kisses up to them. He just lost many loyal supporters. It should be an easy win for Democrats when he runs for reelection.

After Romney loses, you guys will be falling all over yoruselves to distance him from your whacky beliefs.

So, nope. Christie probably hasn't done any lasting damage to himself. The people who live there know he's doing a good job.

I think the people of New Jersey have more important things to worry about then politics right now and so does Christie.

In such times of catastrophe, there are no sides. Republicans are blind to such acts of unselfishness, such as helping the country instead of seeing that Obama fails.

Holy Crap! You mean Christie is more interested in helping the people of New Jersey than he is on making Obama look bad! JUST WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS????

He is a no-nonsense old time, do the right thing, kind of Republican. I like him!

Last edited:
(1) This thread is several days "Old".

(2) This is your thread, Gramps.

I like you but, this makes me laugh.

Holy Crap! You mean Christie is more interested in helping the people of New Jersey than he is on making Obama look bad! JUST WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS????

He is a no-nonsense old time, do the right thing, kind of Republican. He like him!

Christie showed he is nothing but a suck-up in addition to a fatass to save his own lardass with NJ voters.

He will never be invited for the POTUS or VP nominee in the GOP ever again because he made Obamination look good within a week of the election.

He should stick to being 500 lbs....

Forum List

Back