Who's fucking side is Christie on?

(1) This thread is several days "Old".

(2) This is your thread, Gramps.

I like you but, this makes me laugh.

And don't give me that he's doing his job bullshit. Riding around in a chopper with Obama does nothing to help anyone.....BUT OBAMA.
I'm baffeled. Even New York told Obama to take a hike because they knew they had work to do and they aren't Romney surrogates.

Holy Crap! You mean Christie is more interested in helping the people of New Jersey than he is on making Obama look bad! JUST WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS????

He is a no-nonsense old time, do the right thing, kind of Republican. He like him!

I made my peace with this thread days ago and most of you know it yet you all continue on so either a....

Trolls are trolls
Or
Many of you have obsessive compulsive disorders

Christie showed he is nothing but a suck-up in addition to a fatass to save his own lardass with NJ voters.

He will never be invited for the POTUS or VP nominee in the GOP ever again because he made Obamination look good within a week of the election.

He should stick to being 500 lbs....

Exclusive: Christie was Mitt's first choice for VP - Mike Allen and Jim VandeHei - POLITICO.com

Ouch...

I think the thing is, Christy is doing what is best for his state. His state isn't in play, and he needs the help more than he needs any benefit to helping Romney, who is already doing a fine job screwing up his own campaign.

Uh,dumbfuck....that was months ago. Your tiny brain can't figure out things "change."

Christie showed he is nothing but a suck-up in addition to a fatass to save his own lardass with NJ voters.

He will never be invited for the POTUS or VP nominee in the GOP ever again because he made Obamination look good within a week of the election.

Exclusive: Christie was Mitt's first choice for VP - Mike Allen and Jim VandeHei - POLITICO.com

Uh,dumbfuck....that was months ago. Your tiny brain can't figure out things "change."

I understand it was a while ago. I just felt like posting that to rub in the race of wingnuts like you how this former superstar on the right has fallen so far so quick.

Btw, there's no doubt in my mind you nutbags are gonna forget all about this the minute he starts to be even the least bit critical of the Prez again.

And don't give me that he's doing his job bullshit. Riding around in a chopper with Obama does nothing to help anyone.....BUT OBAMA.
I'm baffeled. Even New York told Obama to take a hike because they knew they had work to do and they aren't Romney surrogates.

If christie would have told Obama no, Obama could have used that against the GOP, Very smart move by Christie.

Paul Ryan is x10 better than Christie.

Christie has proven he will say or do anything stupid without thinking. He is all about himself, he goes around with a damn jacket on with his name and New Jersey Governor stiched into it....he is an ego maniac.

I bet he has skeletons in his closet, thus can't get past the vetting process.

Christie can just stay in NJ and shut the fuck up, he is dead to the GOP now. We won't save him in his next election....

I understand it was a while ago. I just felt like posting that to rub in the race of wingnuts like you how this former superstar on the right has fallen so far so quick.

Btw, there's no doubt in my mind you nutbags are gonna forget all about this the minute he starts to be even the least bit critical of the Prez again.

Christie should have calmly said he needs and appreciates the "FEDERAL" help, not lick Obamination's ass on TV. He looked giddy like a kid on Christmas when walking around Obamination like his savior had landed on the ground.

His over the top bullshit and praise of Obamination is the problem, not doing the right thing for his state asking for Federal help....which is not Obamination's help.

If christie would have told Obama no, Obama could have used that against the GOP, Very smart move by Christie.

You obviously don’t realize that for Christie to snub or ignore the president or to otherwise politicize the storm would work in the president’s favor as well, portraying republicans as partisan and callous.

And as already correctly noted, Christie is positioning himself for a 2016 run for the WH, as he’s a smart enough a politician to know Obama would be re-elected, hence his not running this year.

No one is trolling because the OP is simply a Fail.

(1) This thread is several days "Old".

(2) This is your thread, Gramps.

I like you but, this makes me laugh.

Holy Crap! You mean Christie is more interested in helping the people of New Jersey than he is on making Obama look bad! JUST WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS????

He is a no-nonsense old time, do the right thing, kind of Republican. He like him!

I made my peace with this thread days ago and most of you know it yet you all continue on so either a....

Trolls are trolls
Or
Many of you have obsessive compulsive disorders

Christie did the right thing, both morally and politically.

America can no longer stand the Far Right or the Far Left and their destructionist philosophies.

Christie could be all done. This stunt will only hurt him in the end. The Dem wingnuts in New Jersey are never gonna vote for him. It doesn't matter how much he kisses up to them. He just lost many loyal supporters. It should be an easy win for Democrats when he runs for reelection.

Hey genius. Obama won NJ by 16 points in 2008, and is up by 12 points this cycle, and yet, Christie won the state by 4 points. Are you dumb enough to believe he did this with no Democratic votes?

It's threads like this that demonstrate who the real hacks on this board are. When Obama orders the military to fly in utility crews and equipment from the West Coast, to McQuire on C130s, should the governor spit in his face?

Can't we let this die?

Republicans would love to have that happen…

But this is an issue of their own creation: by placing party above country, by their obstructionist policy designed to ‘get rid of Obama,’ by their willingness to allow the American people to continue to suffer economic hardship in an effort to realize some perceived political advantage.

Can't we let this die?

Republicans would love to have that happen…

But this is an issue of their own creation: by placing party above country, by their obstructionist policy designed to ‘get rid of Obama,’ by their willingness to allow the American people to continue to suffer economic hardship in an effort to realize some perceived political advantage.

I realize this but the OP Already apologized and said he was in the wrong i have already said in this thread that i can't believe republicans are really that fucked up to place party politics over the people who have been hurt in this storm and need help.

Christie will be up for a very tough reelection fight. And he knows that. It was a political calculation. Both him & Obama are exploiting this disaster. Shame on em both. Mitt Romney has handled this with much more honor & class. I've lost a bit of respect for Christie.

I expected nothing less from you. :)

Paul Ryan is x10 better than Christie.

Christie has proven he will say or do anything stupid without thinking. He is all about himself, he goes around with a damn jacket on with his name and New Jersey Governor stiched into it....he is an ego maniac.

I bet he has skeletons in his closet, thus can't get past the vetting process.

Christie can just stay in NJ and shut the fuck up, he is dead to the GOP now. We won't save him in his next election....

I know that you'll never realise the comedic value of your posts but they're pure gold.
You're being serious but I doubt that anyone could write a better satire of partisan politics than you're doing right now.
Bravo!

Prior to hurricane Sandy? We lived in the Conservative and Democratic States of America.

After hurricane Sandy? We became the UNITED States of America again.

Sorry...............but I thought as Americans, we took care of each other.

Christie did the right thing, and if you notice, NOTHING was said (by Christie's own admission) by Obama about the election or politics, it was all about getting aid to the people affected by the storm.

Forum List

Back