whom will be the nominee if

You all are forgetting about Kamala Harris. It's not about her not being very good to Progs which they know and would dump her. It is about her being a woman and of color. Progs would be hypocrites to remove her for they are the party of equity and potential mediocrity that comes with it. The fools that vote and continue to vote for this will end up having the party and/or their voters turn on them.

You all are forgetting about Kamala Harris. It's not about her not being very good to Progs which they know and would dump her. It is about her being a woman and of color. Progs would be hypocrites to remove her for they are the party of equity and potential mediocrity that comes with it. The fools that vote and continue to vote for this will end up having the party and/or their voters turn on them.
Her minority status isn't going to help her

drops dead before the Convention if he may be the only one on the ballot in several states?

As usual, the democratic elite, aka the dnc, will decide the nominee, to hell with the voters.

As usual, the democratic elite, aka the dnc, will decide the nominee, to hell with the voters.
Honestly, as close as Biden is to deaths door, none of these "challengers" stand a snowball's chance in hell, except maybe RFK. They're all just BAD candidates. Almost funny that Joe Biden is the "best" the Democrats got

Zombie Biden.

Screenshot_20231224-092708-183.png

Other than appearance, you could hardly tell the difference.

Honestly, as close as Biden is to deaths door, none of these "challengers" stand a snowball's chance in hell, except maybe RFK. They're all just BAD candidates. Almost funny that Joe Biden is the "best" the Democrats got
I disagree with the almost funny. It is downright hilarious that they think Biden is their best.

They’d have to replace her with another black female. My fear is Michelle Obama.

Not that she wants the job, but her husband would tell her she just has to dress up and look pretty (well, as pretty as possible) and show up at State Dinners. Sort of a figurehead, like the Queen of England. The person running the show would remain the same - the antisemitic, pro-Muslim dude.

I disagree with the almost funny. It is downright hilarious that they think Biden is their best.
Their best is a man in middle dementia who is inviting in a foreign army on our Southern border while funding Iran to attack Israel and our own military areas AND letting China fly a spy balloon across the entire U.S. because….well….they paid for it.

i don’t believe in Jesus, but now would be a good time for him to come back and save us.

i don’t believe in Jesus, but now would be a good time for him to come back and save us

It's going to get MUCH WORSE before that happens. And the World will still go to war with Him as He returns to the Mount of Olives

drops dead before the Convention if he may be the only one on the ballot in several states?

If anyone really cares (I don't but I was curious)

that would be hilarious.....the greatest spectacle ever

if they dump that dumb idiot kumalot in any way, they be no mo folks on the plantation
An ingenious plan might be to have Kamala resign and become the next president of Harvard. Then Joe "retires" without a VP, and Mike Johnson becomes President. The Senate would stonewall any legislation, and the Dems would be able to paint the GOP as do-nothing Nazis. This would enable the DNC to nominate a faux "unity" candidate to "heal" the country.

I don't care. After 2000 I quit. F- this country.

Michael Obama will be the nominee when Old Man Biden throws all his delegates over to "her".

That is the plan.

Forum List

Back