Who Ya Gonna Run In '24??

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Seriously, who will dems run for POTUS in 2024?

Biden? He gets stomped. Crushed, beat down. It would be a landslide not just for POTUS but for the House and Senate as well. dem strategists know this. Do you??

Didja know? dems have to defend 23 seats in the Senate while we only have to defend 10? Think about that.

Biden craps himself on stage, and the dems lose the Presidency BIGLY. Big time. People stay home, they lose the House by 100 seats and they lose 10 Senate seats as well.

Who ya gonna run, dems? I want to know? All I hear is flatulence from the usual dem-bots in here.

Biden? I'd love it. I would LOVE for dems to stick with Biden. Their only chance would be to start a Hot War with Russia or China. Which, sadly, is very, very, VERY Possible.

Kamala is a joke. Literally. Newsome, your Great White Dope, just got his ass handed to him last night by our 2nd tier Candidate. He's yesterday's breakfast.

I seriously want to know -- Who dems gonna run??

Who? Hilary?? Michele??

Who?

Please tell me it's gonna be Biden. Please.

Biden's only one bad slip and fall or on camera senior moment away from not being able to run in 2024. And all the Dems could come up with on short notice would be the likes of a Nancy Pelosi or a Hillary Clinton. Oh, the horror of it!

Biden? He gets stomped. Crushed, beat down. It would be a landslide not just for POTUS but for the House and Senate as well. dem strategists know this. Do you??

Didja know? dems have to defend 23 seats in the Senate while we only have to defend 10? Think about that.

Biden craps himself on stage, and the dems lose the Presidency BIGLY. Big time. People stay home, they lose the House by 100 seats and they lose 10 Senate seats as well.

Who ya gonna run, dems? I want to know? All I hear is flatulence from the usual dem-bots in here.

Biden? I'd love it. I would LOVE for dems to stick with Biden. Their only chance would be to start a Hot War with Russia or China. Which, sadly, is very, very, VERY Possible.

Kamala is a joke. Literally. Newsome, your Great White Dope, just got his ass handed to him last night by our 2nd tier Candidate. He's yesterday's breakfast.

Who? Hilary?? Michele??

Who?

The only candidates that will be running for the next 100 years are Biden and Trump

Deal with it.

:auiqs.jpg:

Good Point.

OK, 2 Dems from Texas? Florida?
If Sponge Brains Shits Pants does decide to pick up his drool cup and stay home, who in their right mind would want to run on the dimocrap scum ticket and have to take the heat for fuckwit's stupidity?

It would be a good way to insure you will never be heard from again in the field of politics.

I think dims are TOTALLY screwed. I can see a Super-Majority in both Houses of Congress, States flipping from blue to Red in a big, BIGLY way.

I think scum of the earth dimocraps start a War.

I'm laying odds on it. I'd give 5:3

Trump vs. Harris.
That would be funny.

And possibly the end of the dimocrap scum party as we know it.

good riddance to bad rubbish

You people need to come up with something serious. Really, it's like "Fun With Dick And Jane"

"See Spot Run" See Jane Fall Down.

KamalToe?? :auiqs.jpg: The head of the DNC would commit seppuku

Who? Hilary?? Michele??

Who?

Unless Biden chooses to drop out, which he never ever will, they dont have a choice in who runs. They are stuck with Biden now.

Instead of defending all the bribery accusations against Joe and defending his horrendous record for the past 3 years, Democrats could have used that time to find another candidate. Their continuous claims that he ISNT corrupt and that there is "zero evidence" against him, and that "he has the best economy ever", ensured that they would be stuck with him.

Why get rid of Joe if his presidency has been awesome and he ISNT being bribed by other nations? There is no reason to not pick him if that was true. Democrats hitched themselves to a boat anchor by defending him no matter what he did. They did this to themselves and its going to be glorious when Trump wins. :laugh:

Last edited:
Their continuous claims that he ISNT corrupt and that there is "zero evidence" against him, ensured that they would be stuck with him.
The ball is in Comers court
He has had a year to find dirt on Joe Biden and has nothing

Meanwhile, unemployment is low, inflation rate is down, gas has dropped, US is not at war, Infrastructure jobs are showing up nationwide

Republicans can run on repealing Obamacare, banning abortion, supporting Russia and opposing infrastructure

The ball is in Comers court
He has had a year to find dirt on Joe Biden and has nothing

Meanwhile, unemployment is low, inflation rate is down, gas has dropped, US is not at war, Infrastructure jobs are showing up nationwide

Republicans can run on repealing Obamacare, banning abortion, supporting Russia and opposing infrastructure
If Biden is innocent, you guys are in the clear. If he is guilty, you are royally fucked. We have an entire year of investigations coming. We already have enough to convict him in court, just imagine how much more we are going to find. If he is innocent we wont find another shred of evidence. If he is guilty, then we will find MUCH more evidence. We havent even gone though all the bank records yet and we also havent spoken to a single Biden family member.

Buckle up bitch. Its going to be a rough year for dems. :laugh:

Who? Hilary?? Michele??

Who?

The only thing I will say is that if Biden does lose this upcoming election, you can count as fact that the left will be screaming election fraud and I'll guarantee you that the courts will not turn them away like they did the Republicans.

It will be like Cecil B. DeMille's Ten Commandments when Charlton Heston, playing Moses, walks away, his voice uplifting...

"And there rose such a cry from the people that you will surely let My candidate win!" <-- or something like that. :)

If Biden is innocent, you guys are in the clear. If he is guilty, you are royally fucked. We have an entire year of investigations coming. We already have enough to convict him in court, just imagine how much more we are going to find. If he is innocent we wont find another shred of evidence. If he is guilty, then we will find MUCH more evidence. We havent even gone though all the bank records yet and we also havent spoken to a single Biden family member.

Buckle up bitch. Its going to be a rough year for dems. :laugh:

Still waiting for any connection to Joe Biden

Forum List

Back