Who would you rather be in a foxhole with?

Who would you rather be in a foxhole with?

• Total voters
Here's the scenario: It's war time. And you have a choice of sharing a foxhole with John McCain or Donald Trump. Who would YOU choose?
I'll go with Door number 3...

6dea26b3f2271b1e83f1c37a2828ca38.jpg

Still not a quote about only Indians being qualified for IT and most engineering fields.

But I am sure you will provide it soon
Oh, I get it...
99% of IT people are Indian H1-Bs and Bill Gates is always talking about how they’re the most educated peooton earth and you still don’t get it.
And since 1998 they still can’t get Windows right.
All the Europeans with PhDs were sent home and you still don’t get it.
Every CEO interviewed in the WSJ wants “Labor Ready” workers and you still don’t get it.

I hope you’re better at ordering groceries than you are at inferring information you find uncomfortable.

One more time...you said that Bill Gates told congress that "only Indians being qualified for IT and most engineering fields. ".

Do you have a link to him saying that or did you just make it up?

Eat shit since you're a lazy piece of shit.

Yep, still nothing about only Indians being qualified for IT and most engineering fields.

What a lying joke you are. Did you even listen to the video?

mcstain , depicted forever on his Memorial at his surrender spot where he SURRENDERED in Hanoi . --- Memorial looks good to me . 'mcstains' arms are raised in Proper Surrender position Pogo . --- Trúc Bạch Lake - Wikipedia --- Think i fixed the link for YOU Pogo . 'mcstains' memorial at bottom of page Pogo .

Last edited:
Here's the scenario: It's war time. And you have a choice of sharing a foxhole with John McCain or Donald Trump. Who would YOU choose?
--------------------------------------- i think that 'mcstain' surrendered to the enemy and Trump was never in the military Mustang .

A fighter pilot getting shot down is now "surrendering". LMAO

McCain and Rump both had prominent influential fathers. McCain chose to emulate his by enlisting in the military and volunteering for combat, while Rump took Daddy's money, hid away in school playing three sports and then claiming bone spurs :gay: to avoid the military so he could go hang out in New York sex clubs while his contemporaries were getting shot at. McCain survived broken limbs, torture and two years solitary confinement while Rump's biggest concern was how to get his name in the media again next week.

That makes the foxhole question a no-brainer. It's like "you win a free car, would you prefer a Porsche or a Yugo?".
--------------------------------------- i figure that 'mcstain' had his military career morphing into politics all figured out with his famous familia being already famous military big shots so he'd use them in his career . His Surrender to the enemy wasn't part of the plan but hey it happened so he took advantage of it as much as he could Pogo .

Still not a quote about only Indians being qualified for IT and most engineering fields.

Oh, I get it...
99% of IT people are Indian H1-Bs and Bill Gates is always talking about how they’re the most educated peooton earth and you still don’t get it.
Every CEO interviewed in the WSJ wants “Labor Ready” workers and you still don’t get it.

I hope you’re better at ordering groceries than you are at inferring information you find uncomfortable.

One more time...you said that Bill Gates told congress that "only Indians being qualified for IT and most engineering fields. ".

Yep, still nothing about only Indians being qualified for IT and most engineering fields.

Did you notice he said Americans don’t have the skillset?
Of course not.
You only notice what’s good for your bank account.
Did you ever notice that only Indians are in IT?
Are you stating that only Indians are qualified?
And thanks for admitting you never watch Bill Gates interviews; he says it all the time.

Oh, I get it...

Of course not.
And thanks for admitting you never watch Bill Gates interviews; he says it all the time.

Yes, he did say that. It was stated that it should become a focus for schools so that Americans could have the skill set.

I did not hear him mention a specific country.

We have an IT staff where I work and none of them are Indian, and I bet you 1000 bucks that not all of MicroSoft's IT folks are Indian either.

You are still just POed that there are people better at your job than you are.

--------------------------------------- i think that 'mcstain' surrendered to the enemy and Trump was never in the military Mustang .

McCain and Rump both had prominent influential fathers. McCain chose to emulate his by enlisting in the military and volunteering for combat, while Rump took Daddy's money, hid away in school playing three sports and then claiming bone spurs :gay: to avoid the military so he could go hang out in New York sex clubs while his contemporaries were getting shot at. McCain survived broken limbs, torture and two years solitary confinement while Rump's biggest concern was how to get his name in the media again next week.

That makes the foxhole question a no-brainer. It's like "you win a free car, would you prefer a Porsche or a Yugo?".
mcstain , depicted forever on his Memorial at his surrender spot where he SURRENDERED in Hanoi . --- Memorial looks good to me . 'mcstains' arms are raised in Proper Surrender position Pogo . --- Trúc Bạch Lake - Wikipedia --- Think i fixed the link for YOU Pogo . 'mcstains' memorial at bottom of page Pogo .

That's a statue ya flaming IDIOT.

Oh, I get it...

Of course not.

Yes, he did say that. It was stated that it should become a focus for schools so that Americans could have the skill set.

I did not hear him mention a specific country.

We have an IT staff where I work and none of them are Indian, and I bet you 1000 bucks that not all of MicroSoft's IT folks are Indian either.

You are still just POed that there are people better at your job than you are.

Only 99% are Indian and they haven’t accomplished anything since 1998.
Apple thanks them everyday.

Last edited:

------------------------------- :afro: opinions , opinions .

------------------------------- :afro: opinions , opinions .

It's not an "opinion" as to whether a statue is a statue. Are you actually gonna sit here and claim the statue in Hanoi is the actual John McCain and we've been watching a hologram all these years?

:banghead:

The "foxhole " is an allegory of course but who would trust a politician who had no party loyalty and was so vindictive at the end that he would insult the President of the United States which position (rather than personality) he swore on at least a couple of occasions to support and defend? My guess is that McCain wasn't in his right mind for several months with terminal brain cancer and everything we see today is dirty dealing democrat dirty tricks that insulted McCain's memory to gain a cheap political point.

The "foxhole " is an allegory of course but who would trust a politician who had no party loyalty

This just in, dateline 1789:
Senators work for their constituents, not for a political party.

Everybody

and was so vindictive at the end that he would insult the President of the United States

Linkie?

which position (rather than personality) he swore on at least a couple of occasions to support and defend?

Really. Linky-link?

Forum List

Back