Who would you rather be in a foxhole with?

Who would you rather be in a foxhole with?

• Total voters
McCain would surrender and Trump would sell the foxhole and surrounding real estate a build a condo. I'll stick with Trump.
But Trump would sell you along with the foxhole he's nothing but a conman
The DOW is around 26,000 and the GDP is over 4% and unemployment is at a historic low in less than two years. What did we get in the first two years of Hussein besides a promise to "wean America off fossil fuel" and an idiotic "cash for clunkers" mess not to mention a non-stop international apology tour that everyone outside the U.S. laughed at? . Who was the con-man again?
Whitey until you can be fair about the facts of Obama almost tripling the dow ,have 75 straight months of 6 digit employment and bringing unemployment ALL THE WAY to the high 4's please don't talk of this unethical garbage trump who is only riding on obamas back
Hussein had nowhere to go but up but he never cracked 3% GDP annually in eight freaking years. Granted the crazy left sets the bar pretty high for republican administrations but President Trump had to deal with two hurricanes and an attempted assassination of every republican congressman in his first year. All Barry had to do was pay off political supporters by bailing out failing solar companies.
The hurricane where he said 17 died in Puerto Rico and the real number was 2900??? That lying pos ! and folks like you believe him

Here's the scenario: It's war time. And you have a choice of sharing a foxhole with John McCain or Donald Trump. Who would YOU choose?
--------------------------------------- i think that 'mcstain' surrendered to the enemy and Trump was never in the military Mustang .

Actually, McCain did not surrender to the enemy. He was in the water with broken arms and was captured by the enemy.
McCain did his job as a naval aviator very well, but he came out of that prison with a few screws loose.

I dealt with him twice while he was commander of VA-174 in the seventies, and I came away with that impression both times.

Republican congressman Randy "Duke " Cunningham was twice the flier and twice the man McCain pretended to be but he was railroaded into prison for the same thing McCain was guilty of. Fellow Navy Veteran and flier and republican John McCain did nothing to help him. McCain's father was an admiral and as such it is alleged that McCain received better treatment as a POW. The POW commander James Stockdale smashed himself in the head and face and cut his scalp rather than be forced to be used as propaganda but McCain willingly signed documents in front of the V.C. cameras. Stockdale was the real hero but his death in 2005 went relatively unnoticed.

Last edited:
You think trump will get the honor and respect McCain is getting ?? The POS will be lucky if Melanie comes
Not from the likes of you....
I give respect when it's deserved Trump warrants none

More than your sorry leftist shill ass, that's for sure.

You ever get the Ellis Island award?

What exactly have you done for the good of humanity?

Nothing notable? I can believe that.

Donald Trump Received Ellis Island Medal of Honor in 1986-Truth!

You think trump will get the honor and respect McCain is getting ?? The POS will be lucky if Melanie comes

Marion , you'd believe any load of crap as long as it came from your pussy grabbing yellow moron

Big deal Hillary got the same

and HACKS info in post 171 was written in 2000 and Hackworth died about 2005 . ----------------- just a notice .

Marion , you'd believe any load of crap as long as it came from your pussy grabbing yellow moron

You'd be blinded to the truth by your hate for a man trying to do something good for America.

Why? Who knows?

Who cares?

You're an idiot.

You'd be blinded to the truth by your hate for a man trying to do something good for America.

Why? Who knows?

Who cares?

You're an idiot.
He's been a taker not a giver all his life You think the ah is changing his spots now? Really

Forum List

Back