Who would you rather be in a foxhole with?

Who would you rather be in a foxhole with?

• Total voters
Here's the scenario: It's war time. And you have a choice of sharing a foxhole with John McCain or Donald Trump. Who would YOU choose?
McCain's being lauded for being shot down and held prisoner. Anyone could do that.
Trump will watch your back.
Sly he not only will watch your back he'll stab you in the back too ,,the man is a low life scumbag and that's his good point

cane-san-bernardo-10.jpg

Ok.........he'll carry the booze for me.

Here's the scenario: It's war time. And you have a choice of sharing a foxhole with John McCain or Donald Trump. Who would YOU choose?

Are we talking a V shaped, prone foxhole; a machine gun position, trenches--what?

I would have to go with McCain. His de-animated body could be useful as a decoy posed to draw enemy fire during a flanking maneuver.

Are we talking a V shaped, prone foxhole; a machine gun position, trenches--what?

I would have to go with McCain. His de-animated body could be useful as a decoy posed to draw enemy fire during a flanking maneuver.
lets go with the classic L ............2 machine gun nests........

Put McCain on the left to draw fire...........LOL

A dead McCain is far better than that yellow pos in our wh now

Why do you hate all the great things that have happened in our country since President Donald Trump took office? Why do you wish for bad things for our country and our citizens?

I
A dead McCain is far better than that yellow pos in our wh now

Why do you hate all the great things that have happened in our country since President Donald Trump took office? Why do you wish for bad things for our country and our citizens?
wish for the best and that can only happen when this dividing inarticulate lying scum is out of our WH

wish for the best and that can only happen when this dividing inarticulate lying scum is out of our WH

Why are you angry about the great things happening to our country since the failed President Barack Hussein Obama left office? Followed by a no-nonsense successful businessman in the form of President Donald Trump?

Why do you crave failure? Do you want the rest of America to be like the failed, Progressive run California?

Boom Times: 83% execs say business is better, 76% see more growth
by Paul Bedard
| August 31, 2018 10:04 AM

Over eight-in-10 executives believe that business is better than it was two years ago, and almost as many expect further growth in the third year of the Trump administration, according to a new survey of decision makers.
[...]
Boom Times: 83% execs say business is better, 76% see more growth

Look on YouTube and every fucking interview with any CEO in a Financial Publication.
And thanks for proving you didn’t follow Trump’s campaign.
He’s only been addressing this issue for 29 years.
And try looking up any of your favorite neo-Cons such as Ted Cruz or Mario Rubio on allowing 500,000 H1-Bs a year.
Also Mark Zuckerberg asking for an unlimited number of Turkish Muslins.
You’re so well informed but don’t know shit.

Typical Libertarian...
You got yours; fuck everyone else.

So you have nothing.

Thanks! About what I expected
H1B, H4 visas: Microsoft could move jobs abroad if US immigration policies turn sour, top exec Brad Smith tells CNBC - Firstpost
That took a lot.
Kiss my ass.

Still not a quote about only Indians being qualified for IT and most engineering fields.

But I am sure you will provide it soon
Oh, I get it...
99% of IT people are Indian H1-Bs and Bill Gates is always talking about how they’re the most educated peooton earth and you still don’t get it.
And since 1998 they still can’t get Windows right.
All the Europeans with PhDs were sent home and you still don’t get it.
Every CEO interviewed in the WSJ wants “Labor Ready” workers and you still don’t get it.

I hope you’re better at ordering groceries than you are at inferring information you find uncomfortable.

One more time...you said that Bill Gates told congress that "only Indians being qualified for IT and most engineering fields. ".

Do you have a link to him saying that or did you just make it up?
One more time...
Have you ever watched a Bill Gates interview or read a Financial Magazine?
Your brain is fixed in bullshit mode.

Look on YouTube and every fucking interview with any CEO in a Financial Publication.
And thanks for proving you didn’t follow Trump’s campaign.
He’s only been addressing this issue for 29 years.
And try looking up any of your favorite neo-Cons such as Ted Cruz or Mario Rubio on allowing 500,000 H1-Bs a year.
Also Mark Zuckerberg asking for an unlimited number of Turkish Muslins.
You’re so well informed but don’t know shit.

Typical Libertarian...
You got yours; fuck everyone else.

So you have nothing.

Thanks! About what I expected
H1B, H4 visas: Microsoft could move jobs abroad if US immigration policies turn sour, top exec Brad Smith tells CNBC - Firstpost
That took a lot.
Kiss my ass.

Still not a quote about only Indians being qualified for IT and most engineering fields.

But I am sure you will provide it soon
Oh, I get it...
99% of IT people are Indian H1-Bs and Bill Gates is always talking about how they’re the most educated peooton earth and you still don’t get it.
And since 1998 they still can’t get Windows right.
All the Europeans with PhDs were sent home and you still don’t get it.
Every CEO interviewed in the WSJ wants “Labor Ready” workers and you still don’t get it.

I hope you’re better at ordering groceries than you are at inferring information you find uncomfortable.

One more time...you said that Bill Gates told congress that "only Indians being qualified for IT and most engineering fields. ".

Do you have a link to him saying that or did you just make it up?

Eat shit since you're a lazy piece of shit.

--------------------------------------- i think that 'mcstain' surrendered to the enemy and Trump was never in the military Mustang .

A fighter pilot getting shot down is now "surrendering". LMAO

McCain and Rump both had prominent influential fathers. McCain chose to emulate his by enlisting in the military and volunteering for combat, while Rump took Daddy's money, hid away in school playing three sports and then claiming bone spurs :gay: to avoid the military so he could go hang out in New York sex clubs while his contemporaries were getting shot at. McCain survived broken limbs, torture and two years solitary confinement while Rump's biggest concern was how to get his name in the media again next week.

That makes the foxhole question a no-brainer. It's like "you win a free car, would you prefer a Porsche or a Yugo?".

McCain only because he is a trained military man. Otherwise, for anything else, I would go with Trump.

Forum List

Back