who will the GOP trot out in 2016?

Perry will try again, being he's too dumb to understand how dumb he looks.

Ryan is damaged goods. The stench of Money Boo Boo's failure will cling to him forever.

Palin is never running for office again. Why should she, when she can so easily make money as a grifter? Now, I can eventually see Bristol running for office, as a reality show, but she'll have to start with Alaska.

Hillary won't run. Too old. Biden won't run. He knows he won't win. The Dems will need new blood as well.

Hillary is running. You really think she's more interested in being a retiree than president of the United States? You'd better think again.

And Ryan is not damaged goods bro. The dude is a rising superstar. 20202 could very well be his run after two great terms as vice president.

Ryan is damaged goods. The stench of Money Boo Boo's failure will cling to him forever.

Palin is never running for office again. Why should she, when she can so easily make money as a grifter? Now, I can eventually see Bristol running for office, as a reality show, but she'll have to start with Alaska.

Hillary won't run. Too old. Biden won't run. He knows he won't win. The Dems will need new blood as well.

Hillary is running. You really think she's more interested in being a retiree than president of the United States? You'd better think again.

And Ryan is not damaged goods bro. The dude is a rising superstar. 20202 could very well be his run after two great terms as vice president.

I won't be around to care.

will they recycle again or what?

Admitting Romney is toast already?

Okay, my theory- Jeb Bush.

Really, he's the only logical candidate. He has crediblity with Hisapnics, he has the famous name, he can unite the Religous Right, TEA and Estblishment factions.

Fuck Jeb Bush. We already seen that bad movie. And I'm tired of libs acting like demagogues on either side is the answer. Solutions speak for themselves. President Romney is bringing leadership to the table. Mister Obama is bringing failure to the table.

Actually, what I'm tired of is how the crazy, intolerant right has hijacked the party. Dubya, for all his faults, could stand up to the crazies... and Jeb is a better politician.

Hey! I've got a bet for you. If Obama wins, you commit suicide. If Romney wins, I volunteer for a year at a soup kitchen.

Don't puss out on me now.

Yer proposed final outcomes appear to be drastically different for the loser of the bet. Suicide vs volunteer work are not equivalent outcomes, unless you are crazy enough to think that volunteer work is suicidal.

Of course they aren't. But if Romney wins, I don't plan on killing myself. I simply know that the US will be plunged deeper into the hole and soup kitchen volunteers will be needed. On the other hand, I don't doubt that a lot of rightwingers will be suicidal if Obama wins.

So, overall, it's a good bet.

You seem to "simply know" a lot that cannot be proved to be true. I'm not convinced.

Ryan is a disciple of Ayn Rand. No sane American would ever vote for such a stupid person.

CC: How many Mexicans have you given bad looks to today?
Hey! I've got a bet for you. If Obama wins, you commit suicide. If Romney wins, I volunteer for a year at a soup kitchen.

Don't puss out on me now.

Yer proposed final outcomes appear to be drastically different for the loser of the bet. Suicide vs volunteer work are not equivalent outcomes, unless you are crazy enough to think that volunteer work is suicidal.

stating-the-obvious-stating-obvious-fur-degree-demotivational-poster-1265359207.jpg

Admitting Romney is toast already?

Okay, my theory- Jeb Bush.

Really, he's the only logical candidate. He has crediblity with Hisapnics, he has the famous name, he can unite the Religous Right, TEA and Estblishment factions.

Fuck Jeb Bush. We already seen that bad movie. And I'm tired of libs acting like demagogues on either side is the answer. Solutions speak for themselves. President Romney is bringing leadership to the table. Mister Obama is bringing failure to the table.

Actually, what I'm tired of is how the crazy, intolerant right has hijacked the party. Dubya, for all his faults, could stand up to the crazies... and Jeb is a better politician.

No way this country puts another Bush in the white house..not going to happen.

Of course they aren't. But if Romney wins, I don't plan on killing myself. I simply know that the US will be plunged deeper into the hole and soup kitchen volunteers will be needed. On the other hand, I don't doubt that a lot of rightwingers will be suicidal if Obama wins.

So, overall, it's a good bet.

That logic of yous is like using gasoline to put out a house fire. Obama has already compounded the damage done under Bush. Giving him 4 more years will probably seal the deal. Great thinking Ravi.

i'm not sure which is funnier: thinking romney will win or thinking romney will be different.

will they recycle again or what?[/QUO

At that point, America will have had enough of Socliasm should Obama win....which will be Hilary's biggest nightmare. There is a reason she was no where to be found at the DNC in Charlotte.

he'll be at least 20150 yo by then

what does the leftist rag, national review, say?

I think before the GOP talks about who they are going to run, they have to first worry about fixing the damage that got them to this point.

When Romney loses (and he will lose) it will be easy to put all the blame on him... But the fact is, this one almost should have been a Gimme for the Republicans. If the economy were a little better, Obama would be a lock and Romney would be admired as the good soldier taking his expected beating.

The GOP needs to fix its brand damage with Hispanics, women and working people, even if it means alienating the religious right and the nativists and the TEA Party.

he'll be at least 20150 yo by then

what does the leftist rag, national review, say?

By that point in the future, it will be known as Soros Says.

Forum List

Back