who will the GOP trot out in 2016?

Ah -- uhhh- uhm -- that is --- and -- uhhhh ....

Obama-Stupid_zps14815cd5.jpg

Presiderp Obama.

Paul Ryan. they usually go with the "Next in Line".

"next in line" usually does not mean the failed veep candidate, it means the guy who came in second last time.

Which would mean Santorum.

The establishment rejected Santorum because his religion- shared by some 100 million Americans - was apparently too crazy. They went with the guy wearing magic underpants instead.

Paul Ryan. they usually go with the "Next in Line".

"next in line" usually does not mean the failed veep candidate, it means the guy who came in second last time.

Which would mean Santorum.

The establishment rejected Santorum because his religion- shared by some 100 million Americans - was apparently too crazy. They went with the guy wearing magic underpants instead.

Santorum is a fucking nutjob. That man near the white house would scare the shit out of me. That dude is either gay or has a real bad infatuation with homosexuals and people who want to what they want in their own homes...oh and his obsession with Iran is a bit odd as well...I bet he could run for president of Israel and win though.

Oh and if Santorum was supported by 100 million people why did he not win more votes? Also there is over 300 million people in the United States so saying he represents 1/3rd of them doesn't cut it.We need someone who can put their religious dogma's aside and do whats best for every citizen not just some of them.

Last edited:
Actually, if Huntsman doesn't get a hard look, the republican party has lost it's goddamn mind.

I know he's mormon, and he's not very exciting, but he's smart, articulate, thoughtful, and really strong on foreign policy.

will they recycle again or what?

That's assuming the US is still here in 2016.

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Yeah, that's how you folks win elections.

That's what people said in 2008 just before the financial meltdown and that's what people are saying now with an even bigger financial meltdown on the way. No need to worry, though. I'm covered. The US, however, isn't.

Lets not forget this guy

Rand_Paul.jpg

He will also be trotted out in 2020, 2024, 2028, 2032, 2036............

That's assuming the US is still here in 2016.

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Yeah, that's how you folks win elections.

That's what people said in 2008 just before the financial meltdown and that's what people are saying now with an even bigger financial meltdown on the way. No need to worry, though. I'm covered. The US, however, isn't.

This is what happens when you read Newsmax for investment advice.

Forum List

Back