who will the GOP trot out in 2016?

This is assuming if Obama is re-elected...

My money is on Chris Christie. The GOP establishment and the media both showed overwhelming support in their push for him to declare a presidential run, despite his insistence that he was not interested. I think he'll throw his hat into the ring in 2016, and press coverage of him will be so lopsided vs. other Republican candidates that the party sheep will fall in line and vote him.

Santorum will look to make another push as the social conservative candidate, but will ultimately fail because the establishment prefers their puppets to be centrists.

If Christie doesn't keel over from a coronary.

Rand isn't a libertarian. I liked the guy when he got elected but he has shown he will do anything and say anything to stay in power and that includes throwing his father and his principles under the trailer.

Again I'm not backing Rand here but his voting record is pretty fuckin tits out awesome... He is "playing ball" when it comes to some words and who he supports. Again, that's the grooming, he has to be in with the GOP to get anywhere. Didn't you see what happened to his dad?

Care to make a friendly wager?

Romney wins, I stop posting for good.
Obama wins, you stop posting until the first of 2013.

How about it?

CC: How many Mexicans have you given bad looks to today?
Hey! I've got a bet for you. If Obama wins, you commit suicide. If Romney wins, I volunteer for a year at a soup kitchen.

Don't puss out on me now.

Standing in line waiting for your food doesn't count as volunteering Ravi.

Care to make a friendly wager?

Romney wins, I stop posting for good.
Obama wins, you stop posting until the first of 2013.

How about it?

Hey! I've got a bet for you. If Obama wins, you commit suicide. If Romney wins, I volunteer for a year at a soup kitchen.

Yer proposed final outcomes appear to be drastically different for the loser of the bet. Suicide vs volunteer work are not equivalent outcomes, unless you are crazy enough to think that volunteer work is suicidal.

Perry will try again, being he's too dumb to understand how dumb he looks.

Ryan is damaged goods. The stench of Money Boo Boo's failure will cling to him forever.

Palin is never running for office again. Why should she, when she can so easily make money as a grifter? Now, I can eventually see Bristol running for office, as a reality show, but she'll have to start with Alaska.

Hillary won't run. Too old. Biden won't run. He knows he won't win. The Dems will need new blood as well.

Yer proposed final outcomes appear to be drastically different for the loser of the bet. Suicide vs volunteer work are not equivalent outcomes, unless you are crazy enough to think that volunteer work is suicidal.

Of course they aren't. But if Romney wins, I don't plan on killing myself. I simply know that the US will be plunged deeper into the hole and soup kitchen volunteers will be needed. On the other hand, I don't doubt that a lot of rightwingers will be suicidal if Obama wins.

So, overall, it's a good bet.

Standing in line waiting for your food doesn't count as volunteering Ravi.
I accept your (unsurprising) concession.

I accept that libs are liars. You ain't going anywhere. You'll be here. I could care less what screen name it's under.

will they recycle again or what?

Admitting Romney is toast already?

Okay, my theory- Jeb Bush.

Really, he's the only logical candidate. He has crediblity with Hisapnics, he has the famous name, he can unite the Religous Right, TEA and Estblishment factions.

Fuck Jeb Bush. We already seen that bad movie. And I'm tired of libs acting like demagogues on either side is the answer. Solutions speak for themselves. President Romney is bringing leadership to the table. Mister Obama is bringing failure to the table.

Of course they aren't. But if Romney wins, I don't plan on killing myself. I simply know that the US will be plunged deeper into the hole and soup kitchen volunteers will be needed. On the other hand, I don't doubt that a lot of rightwingers will be suicidal if Obama wins.

So, overall, it's a good bet.

That logic of yous is like using gasoline to put out a house fire. Obama has already compounded the damage done under Bush. Giving him 4 more years will probably seal the deal. Great thinking Ravi.

New Topics

Forum List

Back