who will the GOP trot out in 2016?

tire-concerns-the-performance-of-retread-tires-21319987.jpg

This is assuming if Obama is re-elected...

My money is on Chris Christie. The GOP establishment and the media both showed overwhelming support in their push for him to declare a presidential run, despite his insistence that he was not interested. I think he'll throw his hat into the ring in 2016, and press coverage of him will be so lopsided vs. other Republican candidates that the party sheep will fall in line and vote him.

Santorum will look to make another push as the social conservative candidate, but will ultimately fail because the establishment prefers their puppets to be centrists.

hi, rat

gotten any interesting rep lately? :rofl:

Again with the rat.

I have stated stuck on stupid is what you are.

Low life attract vermin.

Did you have a greater point?

i don't usually discuss things with rodents.

now, scurry along, the humans are busy

Only because you are incapable..

That must be due to you being a fat ass.

That isnt an insult but a hard fact.

You see your picture is posted, you stand 5' 8 or 9 and 250 lbs. It is no wonder you are a miserable piece of shit.

gty_ryan_and_palin_cc_120828_wg.jpg

^ That's my guess! :lol:

Ugh, I could actually see Palin doing something stupid like this. She would personally hope that she doesn't win, but simply by running she'll keep herself in the media spotlight, and able to cash her publicity in on another book deal.

Probably another weak liberal of a republican that they will have to make excuses for. It seems to be their theme now. Who knows, maybe Lindsey Graham.

This is assuming if Obama is re-elected...

My money is on Chris Christie. The GOP establishment and the media both showed overwhelming support in their push for him to declare a presidential run, despite his insistence that he was not interested. I think he'll throw his hat into the ring in 2016, and press coverage of him will be so lopsided vs. other Republican candidates that the party sheep will fall in line and vote him.

Santorum will look to make another push as the social conservative candidate, but will ultimately fail because the establishment prefers their puppets to be centrists.

I suspect Chris Christie will emerge as a leader in 2016 but under scrutiny will fade quickly. His temperament is his greatest asset and greatest deficit - in the short term he has appeal, the appeal will wear off rather quickly.

Forum List

Back