CDZ Who will stand with me?

Will you stand with me?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The kid acted like an ass.

Kids do that.

Not sure why there are 70 threads on this topic.

Because Democrats will never miss a chance to post piles and piles of racist crap about white people, especially children, that's why.
Big brother whips them up for their five minutes of hate more and more often these days.

They never fail in their conditioned response.

Yet it is the Trump guys who run over people in their car, mail bombs to people… LOL
I am not a Trump guy, that has nothing to do with the subject matter and it provides you no excuse for your complete dishonesty on the subject

Seems like the trump guys—running over people and mailing bombs to liberals—who have issues with hatred.
If you think that is a dishonest assessment….I don’t know what to tell you

Kids do that.

Because Democrats will never miss a chance to post piles and piles of racist crap about white people, especially children, that's why.
Big brother whips them up for their five minutes of hate more and more often these days.

Yet it is the Trump guys who run over people in their car, mail bombs to people… LOL
I am not a Trump guy, that has nothing to do with the subject matter and it provides you no excuse for your complete dishonesty on the subject
Dude, haters gotta hate. And candycane hates the President with a passion.

We didn’t have people in red hats mailing bombs to people before Trump got there. He seems to program others to hate with a passion.

Kids do that.

The absolute dishonesty and lack of reason startles me, sometimes.

The media has trained leftists to see skin color and only skin color as the deciding factor in determining right from wrong and so skin color is all they see. It doesn't matter to them that Phillips was the aggressor, that he was an adult going after kids, that he lied about absolutely everything or that he sounds like he has an IQ of about 80 when he talks. All that matters is that the media has crafted him as inviolate in the matter. He's a "tribal elder" they reference in those reverential tomes of their while the kid is just some snot nosed "privileged kid. It's the same process they indulged in when they lionized a menacing 300 pound criminal as a "gentle giant".

These people are utter racists.

[

Seems like the trump guys—running over people and mailing bombs to liberals—who have issues with hatred.

You see the world in very childish terms where individuals are all merely soldiers for an army. You ascribe all good things to your army so follow blindly while attributing all bad things to the other army. There is no thought involved. No analysis. No reason, merely blind allegiance.

The fact that a completely unrelated individual ran over some people has nothing to do with the utter racist hatred these kids faced. One does not negate the other. The agit-prop provocateur lied about EVERYTHING involving his aggressive behavior towards the kids, and he did so with malicious intent. You are incapable of seeing anything but his race as you judge a man by his skin color rather than the content of his character.

This Philips person is one ugly, hateful human being and his ethnicity shouldn't provide him license to lie through his teeth in pursuit of his racist agenda.

The media has trained leftists to see skin color and only skin color as the deciding factor in determining right from wrong and so skin color is all they see. It doesn't matter to them that Phillips was the aggressor, that he was an adult going after kids, that he lied about absolutely everything or that he sounds like he has an IQ of about 80 when he talks. All that matters is that the media has crafted him as inviolate in the matter. He's a "tribal elder" they reference in those reverential tomes of their while the kid is just some snot nosed "privileged kid. It's the same process they indulged in when they lionized a menacing 300 pound criminal as a "gentle giant".

Spot on. No need to pretend otherwise.

Kids do that.

Standing up politely to a racist bully makes one an ass?

In what world of stupid would that be?

Ours
The full video shows the kids handling all the racist abuse and homophobic insults thrown at them with remarkable aplomb considering they were children being attacked by adults.

It then shows an aggressive adult bully wading into their midst with an unclear purpose . The bully first set upon a girl who was frightened and turned away, and then he came up to a boy beating his fucking drum as a weapon just inches from the boys face. All the kid did in response to the bullying was to smile.

Afterwords the bully completely lied to the media about what happened, lied about his intent, lied about his supposed Vietnam experience and lied about everything else.

It seems profoundly odd to me how anybody could cling so fiercely to their dogma as to STILL insist that it is the lies that are actually the truth and that the truth is actually the lie.

What motivates you to do that? Why do you consider smiling as the bad behavior rather than the weaponization of one's ethnicity to bully minors and to lie completely about what occurred?

Yeah, and 80 year old native American beating a drum is very menacing….lol.

And other videos show the group of hat boys yelling at women passing by.

Weaponizing ones’ ethnicity? LOL. Man…that’s funny.
----------------------------------------------more lying from YOU eh Candy . Old refrigerator veteran 'marine' is 63 and YOU know that as you continue lying Candy !!

Kids do that.

---------------------------------------- Yeah , they target children as children are malleable , bendable and easy to intimidate , influence , manipulate and scare . Plus kids are the future so they go after the kids and try to make Cowards of them today but really they are trying to make cowards of them for the future Picaro .

We didn’t have people in red hats mailing bombs to people before Trump got there. He seems to program others to hate with a passion.
you still don't. But we do have liberal children advocating for the removal of a natural right.

Remember him?

5c1ff7ee01c0ea0df2307c32-750-562.jpg

What was it you clowns were saying about being mean to children? Yeah....

Yet you’re the only one bringing up race. Odd.

[

You see the world in very childish terms where individuals are all merely soldiers for an army. You ascribe all good things to your army so follow blindly while attributing all bad things to the other army. There is no thought involved. No analysis. No reason, merely blind allegiance.

Now that’s funny.

Kids do that.

Ours
The full video shows the kids handling all the racist abuse and homophobic insults thrown at them with remarkable aplomb considering they were children being attacked by adults.

It then shows an aggressive adult bully wading into their midst with an unclear purpose . The bully first set upon a girl who was frightened and turned away, and then he came up to a boy beating his fucking drum as a weapon just inches from the boys face. All the kid did in response to the bullying was to smile.

Afterwords the bully completely lied to the media about what happened, lied about his intent, lied about his supposed Vietnam experience and lied about everything else.

It seems profoundly odd to me how anybody could cling so fiercely to their dogma as to STILL insist that it is the lies that are actually the truth and that the truth is actually the lie.

What motivates you to do that? Why do you consider smiling as the bad behavior rather than the weaponization of one's ethnicity to bully minors and to lie completely about what occurred?

----------------------------------------------more lying from YOU eh Candy . Old refrigerator veteran 'marine' is 63 and YOU know that as you continue lying Candy !!

Wow, I missed his age by 17 years. You got me! LOL

you still don't. But we do have liberal children advocating for the removal of a natural right.

Remember him?

Not sure what your point is…
But to reset.
The kids with the red hats acted like an ass
Kids do that.
We really need 80 threads on this?

Ours

--------------------------------------- Your dishonest and lying spin didn't go unnoticed is all it is . The punk indian 'veteran' refrigerator mechanic is younger than me Candy .

--------------------------------------- Your dishonest and lying spin didn't go unnoticed is all it is . The punk indian 'veteran' refrigerator mechanic is younger than me Candy .

You’re probably not much of a threat either.

You guys have really gone around the bend on this one.

Remember him?

But to reset.
Kids do that.
----------------------------------------- really none of your business is it Candy ?? I say that its best to keep it working as the topic draws attention to a current affair that YOU would probably like to see ignored Candy .

Kids do that.

Ours

I see you are not interested in honesty, but merely the gaslighting of minors to serve an agenda of hatred.

"I see you are not interested in honesty, but merely the gaslighting of minors to serve an agenda of hatred."

just like what conservatives did to the Parkland Kids.

Kids do that.

Ours

Not even to mention that he has a criminal past ....including escaping from prison. He should be charged with child abuse aka attempting to frighten and terrorize Children.

I have seen and heard much coverage of the incident this last weekend on the National Mall. I have heard an account, from a trusted source, of the entirety of the available video footage.

I stand with the Covington High School kids. Who will stand with me?

How rightwingers have attacked Parkland students with lies, hoaxes ...

https://www.theguardian.com/.../emma-gonzalez-david-hogg-attacks-rightwing-constitut...

Mar 26, 2018 - How rightwingers have attacked Parkland students with lies, hoaxes and ... attempted to push conservative buttons with high impact visuals.

Remember him?

But to reset.
Kids do that.
----------------------------------------- really none of your business is it Candy ?? I say that its best to keep it working as the topic draws attention to a current affair that YOU would probably like to see ignored Candy .

Well, the optics of the kid acting like an ass doesn’t harm me any. Keep it up as a topic if you wish.

Forum List

Back