Who Will Replace McCarthy as Speaker?

Then the word you're looking for is "unprecedented."

1698170810483.png

It is hardly odd to seek the endorsement of Trump, whose endorsements have such a good track record for winning races. According to NBC News, Trump endorsed House candidates in 2022 won 199 races and lost 34.

Did you see the list? Did you see how many were running unopposed or in seats that have been red for decades?

I find it odd as I cannot think of any other time in history this has happened.
Then the word you're looking for is "unprecedented."

It is hardly odd to seek the endorsement of Trump, whose endorsements have such a good track record for winning races. According to NBC News, Trump endorsed House candidates in 2022 won 199 races and lost 34
Can you?

The Repubs that will actually be voting for them.
I did not realize that your claim is that those who ask Trump's endorsement do not ask Repubs to vote for them. How do you support that claim?
View attachment 847904

Did you see the list? Did you see how many were running unopposed or in seats that have been red for decades?
Ive seen that spin from sore losers.

Clearly the TDS talking point that Trump is "poison" is false.

Clearly the TDS talking point that Trump is "poison" is false.

Who is the senator in PA and GA?

How did Jim do in his goal to be Speaker?

It is easy to have a good record when you are picking between UGA vs North Georgia State Community College, not as easy when you are choosing between UGA vs OSU.

Who is the senator in PA and GA?

How did Jim do in his goal to be Speaker?

It is easy to have a good record when you are picking between UGA vs North Georgia State Community College, not as easy when you are choosing between UGA vs OSU.
Pure spin but whatever helps you cope with Trump's success.

Will you continue the obsession after he dies?

Last edited:
why? He is so much fun to talk about and you alls worship of him is one of the more fascinating things happening in the country today
Its fun to have a tequila shot also. But if a person can't carry on a conversation without taking a shot with each sentence they have a problem.

Its fun to have a tequila shot also. But if a person can't carry on a conversation without taking a shot with each sentence they have a problem.

When you are in a bar and everyone is doing shots, it is ok to do them also. Same holds true for your god, he holds all the power in your beloved party and one cannot talk about your beloved party without talking about Trump. It would be like talking about the KC Chiefs and never brining up Mahomes.

When you are in a bar and everyone is doing shots, it is ok to do them also. Same holds true for your god, he holds all the power in your beloved party and one cannot talk about your beloved party without talking about Trump. It would be like talking about the KC Chiefs and never brining up Mahomes.
It's not about "never" bringing up Trump. It's about you not being able to go three posts into to a thread about Congress without blurt-posting his name.

But, I'm sure you can quit any time you want . . . :rolleyes:

It's not about "never" bringing up Trump. It's about you not being able to go three posts into to a thread about Congress without blurt-posting his name.

Nothing in Congress, on the GOP side at least, can happen unless Trump gives his seal of approval.

Hell, you even think is is perfectly normal for anyone wanting to be Speaker to go and beg Trump for his endorsement

Nothing in Congress, on the GOP side at least, can happen unless Trump gives his seal of approval.
False. Many Republicans denounce Trump daily, and nothing happens to them.
Hell, you even think is is perfectly normal for anyone wanting to be Speaker to go and beg Trump for his endorsement
As I said, it is normal to seek the endorsement of the most popular living Republican.

You can dream that this is "odd," but that won't make it true.

These RINOs are being exposed for what they are in the wake of ousting Keven McCarthy.

Now, it's Mike Johnson? Pfffft.

Listen to Ken Buck say with a straight face that Johnson is going to win the Speaker title with no problem. They are scammers just like their Dem counterparts.

I hope enough Republican voters are awake to this and we can actually have to parties, instead of the one and only Twoparties.

These RINOs are being exposed for what they are in the wake of ousting Keven McCarthy.

Listen to Ken Buck say with a straight face that Johnson is going to win the Speaker title with no problem. They are scammers just like their Dem counterparts.

I hope enough Republican voters are awake to this and we can actually have to parties, instead of the one and only Twoparties.

Is this guy a RINO also?

The Heritage Foundation gives this guy a higher Consultative rating than they give Jim Jordan.

Forum List

Back