Congress-member Blows Up And Shows America Exactly How We Feel About Congress

---...why are bills still only rolled out mere hours or minutes before passing Congress?---

That's why if a few select members were given a scenic helicopter ride over the Chesapeake Bay and dropped in the middle of it a lot would change.

Perhaps start off with the leadership and whips of both parties that can't give us a balanced budget.....No results then it's a ride for them....Rinse and repeat till one is achieved..

demlooterssgsgsdgfasg.jpg

demlootersmhcsjgcjscgsc.jpg

---...why are bills still only rolled out mere hours or minutes before passing Congress?---

Piglosi said it best when she said "You have to pass it in order to see what's in it" IOW, "Screw you, we know what's best for you."

Piglosi said it best when she said "You have to pass it in order to see what's in it" IOW, "Screw you, we know what's best for you."
Rather than get so bent, he could just be honest and take a solid position against funding another of America's wars of aggression.

Is it just too hard to take a position against war? Has being antiwar become so stigmatized that it's become impossible, and then results in this sideshow in US congress, for the rest of the world to chuckle over?

Right now I have to listen to him a couple more times, to get the full enjoyment from it!

Good for him. Another couple of hundred need to react the same way.
Right on! Complete with the paper shower and punching it out of the air!
Tough guy beating up on paper on account of fearing to take a stand against another war that's costing a few billion.

What do you care, duck? It ain't your money. Go chase Turdeau, seems HE's spending YOUR money.
Can't I just pretend to care my friend?

That good ol boy might just go for his guns next instead of beating up on some paper?

It they don't have the courage to come out unequivocally against America's war against Russia then they're just going to have to simmer on the back burner. That outburst deserves no more than some good belly laughs, ya think?

Can't I just pretend to care my friend?

That good ol boy might just go for his guns next instead of beating up on some paper?

It they don't have the courage to come out unequivocally against America's war against Russia then they're just going to have to simmer on the back burner. That outburst deserves no more than some good belly laughs, ya think?
Again, You have no standing in the debate. You have NO affect on the US. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. You should direct your criticisms where they have an effect, duck. Turdeau is your guy--or are you just STUPID?

Rather than get so bent, he could just be honest and take a solid position against funding another of America's wars of aggression.

Is it just too hard to take a position against war? Has being antiwar become so stigmatized that it's become impossible, and then results in this sideshow in US congress, for the rest of the world to chuckle over?

Right now I have to listen to him a couple more times, to get the full enjoyment from it!
It's called righteous indignation.

Again, You have no standing in the debate. You have NO affect on the US. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.
He chose to fight, albeit against paper, instead of going insane.

There has been such a stigma placed on opposing wars in America that no congress critter will risk it. The point is that Biden's war can't even be publicly opposed by any member of congress if the member wants to survive to be re-elcted.
You should direct your criticisms where they have an effect, duck. Turdeau is your guy--or are you just STUPID?
The congress critters must individually start to challenge the stigma.

It's really much the same in Canada's parliament but the difference is that it's America's wars.

Chretien did it once so we know it's at least possible in Canada. Turdeau could get his balls back if he's pushed hard enough.
Except that the two other parties are as much and even more into supporting America's wars.

People like this one with the overraction to paper, need to risk opposing a war. The best reason there is that could catch the sympathy of America's citizen zombies is 'nuclear annihilation, doncha think?

Forum List

Back