Who will blink first?

You can't accuse someone of the crime unless they actually committed it. If they are found "not guilty", it's much easier to win a civil suit. However, OJ was aquitted, but still had to pay everything in the civil suit. Innocent in one doesn't mean automaticly innocent in the other.

How would anyone be able to accuse anyone of a crime then? People are accused of crimes all the time, then in the court of law are found guilty or innocent, but it was never a crime to accuse someone. Meanwhile, outside of the court of law, private citizens are free to express their own opinion about people's guilt or innocence.

Rush was just giving his opinion that Sharpton helped incite the riot.
Liberals for 8 years have been accusing Bush of commiting crimes he never commited, I don't see you saying all those libs should be held accountable.

This is nothing more than another liberal attempt to squash free speech of conservatives.

Conservatives went after Clinton for 8 years spending more than 40 million in taxpayer money and only came up with Monica.

Democrats did NOT go after Bush the same way because the US is/was fighting wars on two fronts. Democrats rallied around the President making him the most popular president in US history. That is an undeniable FACT!
But if they had gone after Bush, you have to admit, there is an awful lot of material to work with.

They went after Clinton because he LIED under OATH. That is a FACT.
He also compromised the Presidency by putting himself in a position to be blackmailed.

Democrats did not go after Bush because there was never any evidence of a law being broken. Every accusation thrown at Bush was debunked, much to their disappointment.

I get the impression that most Republicans are not completely against assassination as an option
More fantasy arguements from rdean.

I get the impression you suffer from some type of mental disorder, if not several.

Al Sharpton... really? Who gives a fuck about him.... biggest race whore that ever was.

How would anyone be able to accuse anyone of a crime then? People are accused of crimes all the time, then in the court of law are found guilty or innocent, but it was never a crime to accuse someone. Meanwhile, outside of the court of law, private citizens are free to express their own opinion about people's guilt or innocence.

Rush was just giving his opinion that Sharpton helped incite the riot.
Liberals for 8 years have been accusing Bush of commiting crimes he never commited, I don't see you saying all those libs should be held accountable.

This is nothing more than another liberal attempt to squash free speech of conservatives.

Conservatives went after Clinton for 8 years spending more than 40 million in taxpayer money and only came up with Monica.

Democrats did NOT go after Bush the same way because the US is/was fighting wars on two fronts. Democrats rallied around the President making him the most popular president in US history. That is an undeniable FACT!
But if they had gone after Bush, you have to admit, there is an awful lot of material to work with.

They went after Clinton because he LIED under OATH. That is a FACT.
He also compromised the Presidency by putting himself in a position to be blackmailed.

Democrats did not go after Bush because there was never any evidence of a law being broken. Every accusation thrown at Bush was debunked, much to their disappointment.

I get the impression that most Republicans are not completely against assassination as an option
More fantasy arguements from rdean.

I get the impression you suffer from some type of mental disorder, if not several.
and don't forget the shady land deals, and various other investigations the culminated with blue dress gate

which is something way to many of his supporters just cant seem to grasp.....and many of those who went after him....as far as i am concerned this point should have been the only charge against Clinton....

hey liability , lush should have been in jail years ago for trafficking, 10,000 pills with no percription is a little more than an addiction, had he been black his white ass would have never seen the light of day again, just like he said on his show in 94, send them down the river , what do ya think a$$wipe
what the fuck you yelling about?....are you from one of those white racist chat rooms?..........

Alvin told Mr. Ed. today his attorney will file Monday morning bright and early. Game on. :lol::lol::lol:

Again deanny This is Al playing for publicity. He has about as much chance of winning this case as I do of pole vaulting to the moon. You can say almost anything you want about any public figure and there is damn little they can do about it.

While Clinton signed an affidavit saying he never had sex with that woman, a judge threw it out of court as not being relevant. Since it was never used for anything, then does it really count for anything?

Bush signed an affidavit saying he had never been arrested nor convicted of a crime. We all know that he was arrested AND convicted of DWI and lost his driver's license. The reason he gave was, "I don't remember". Of course he didn't remember, he was "drunk".

For those that say Clinton was involved in shady land deals I say "poo". Since he left office, Bill Clinton has made more than 109 MILLION dollars from speaking fees and books. He knew he would. All presidents do. Why would he go after peanuts? The accusation is just too stupid for words.

Ronald Reagan did it. Bush just made a cool $100,000.00 for speaking for 40 minutes.

Now why didn't Republicans wonder how Jeff Gannon could be invited night after night to sleep in the White House?

busheyesmanhohor.jpg

310805jeff_gannon_cspan.jpg

bush_kisses_gannon.jpg

It's just man love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clinton was disbarred and fined 90k. The shady land deals happened long before he became president.

The Bush affadavit was concerning felonies 1st offence DWI at that time -Well before MADD made it a national crusade - was generally misdemeanor.

Forum List

Back