Who will blink first?

“Unless Mr. Limbaugh apologizes and clarifies his statements, attorneys for Rev. Sharpton will move forward with a lawsuit. He has the right to criticize Rev. Sharpton, but he does not have the right to accuse him of criminal activity, and riots and murders are criminal.”

Al Sharpton Threatens To Sue Rush Limbaugh | HipHopWired.com

This isn't the first time Al has made a Republican crawl and beg for forgiveness. If no apology, Al will proceed by the end of the week.

Who will blink first?

with the possibility of losing money limbaugh will blink first and apologize.

Context: Sharpton delivered the eulogy at the funeral of Gavin Cato, a black boy from Crown Heights who was killed when a car in a Hasidic rabbi's motorcade accidentally veered off the road and hit him. In retaliation, a gang of black youths stabbed a rabbinical student to death, and black-Jewish tensions ran high. Sharpton said of Cato's death: "The world will tell us he was killed by accident. Yes, it was a social accident. ... It's an accident to allow an apartheid ambulance service in the middle of Crown Heights. ... Talk about how Oppenheimer in South Africa sends diamonds straight to Tel Aviv and deals with the diamond merchants right here in Crown Heights. The issue is not anti-Semitism; the issue is apartheid. ... All we want to say is what Jesus said: If you offend one of these little ones, you got to pay for it. No compromise, no meetings, no kaffe klatsch, no skinnin' and grinnin'. Pay for your deeds."

Defense: On June 11, 1992, after the Anti-Defamation League accused Sharpton of helping to incite anti-Semitism in the Crown Heights conflict, Sharpton scoffed, "You don't even have a direct quote from me that anyone can call anti-Semitic." Sharpton has also reminded people that he never participated in the looting and riots that followed Cato's death. In a June 29, 2003, Washington Post article, however, Sharpton took a more apologetic stance: When questioned about his past abrasive comments (which included calling blacks who disagreed with him "yellow *******"), he said, "I've grown … I'm not as brash. There are ways I look at life now that I would not have when I was a younger man from the ghetto."

The gaffes of Al Sharpton. - By William Saletan and Avi Zenilman - Slate Magazine

These are even better. Film clips and everything.

Top 10 Rush Limbaugh Racist Quotes | News One

Context: Sharpton delivered the eulogy at the funeral of Gavin Cato, a black boy from Crown Heights who was killed when a car in a Hasidic rabbi's motorcade accidentally veered off the road and hit him. In retaliation, a gang of black youths stabbed a rabbinical student to death, and black-Jewish tensions ran high. Sharpton said of Cato's death: "The world will tell us he was killed by accident. Yes, it was a social accident. ... It's an accident to allow an apartheid ambulance service in the middle of Crown Heights. ... Talk about how Oppenheimer in South Africa sends diamonds straight to Tel Aviv and deals with the diamond merchants right here in Crown Heights. The issue is not anti-Semitism; the issue is apartheid. ... All we want to say is what Jesus said: If you offend one of these little ones, you got to pay for it. No compromise, no meetings, no kaffe klatsch, no skinnin' and grinnin'. Pay for your deeds."

Defense: On June 11, 1992, after the Anti-Defamation League accused Sharpton of helping to incite anti-Semitism in the Crown Heights conflict, Sharpton scoffed, "You don't even have a direct quote from me that anyone can call anti-Semitic." Sharpton has also reminded people that he never participated in the looting and riots that followed Cato's death. In a June 29, 2003, Washington Post article, however, Sharpton took a more apologetic stance: When questioned about his past abrasive comments (which included calling blacks who disagreed with him "yellow *******"), he said, "I've grown … I'm not as brash. There are ways I look at life now that I would not have when I was a younger man from the ghetto."

The gaffes of Al Sharpton. - By William Saletan and Avi Zenilman - Slate Magazine

Another site for black eyes only......... you are a wigger!

pfft. That little racist, Al Sharpton, wants no part of Limbaugh.

He's all bluff. He has so much shit in his closet, there is no way he wants any of that to come out...again.

pfft. That little racist, Al Sharpton, wants no part of Limbaugh.

He's all bluff. He has so much shit in his closet, there is no way he wants any of that to come out...again.

Yea, we might find out that he got his Reverend title from an ad in Jet magazine.

Did you even bother to check out the sources on that top-ten page you posted? The majority of them point to the same article written at Fair.org. The other sources either don't exist at all, or refer to a book...no audio to be found.

I think it's funny that in those young turk vids...they are the ones who actually apply the racism to rush's audio. Now who is race baiting?

Did you even bother to check out the sources on that top-ten page you posted? The majority of them point to the same article written at Fair.org. The other sources either don't exist at all, or refer to a book...no audio to be found.

I think it's funny that in those young turk vids...they are the ones who actually apply the racism to rush's audio. Now who is race baiting?
yup all lies
LOL
hes a moron that doesnt get it

“Unless Mr. Limbaugh apologizes and clarifies his statements, attorneys for Rev. Sharpton will move forward with a lawsuit. He has the right to criticize Rev. Sharpton, but he does not have the right to accuse him of criminal activity, and riots and murders are criminal.”

This isn't the first time Al has made a Republican crawl and beg for forgiveness. If no apology, Al will proceed by the end of the week.

Who will blink first?

you GOTTA be kidding
Sharpton would get his ass whipped

sharpton will get pwnd in court, rush has his facts in order. sharpton will be returning soon to the rock he crawled out from under.

Who will blink first?

they need to run dusce limbaugh out of public eye anyway. not just for this but for opening his mouth from day one.

JusticeBrothers.jpg

Enough said on this...

(Montage Courtesy Of EIB)

Sharpton is blowing smoke..
Bringing this up in a court of law would subject his character being brought up and force him to defend every sleazy statement he has made.
Sharpton has never paid the judgement Steven Pagones won in the Tawana Brawley case

Who will blink first?

you GOTTA be kidding
Sharpton would get his ass whipped

we shall see, sharpton still doesnt admit he was wrong in the tawana brawley case while rush is all about the money above all else, rush will blink first.

Sharpton is blowing smoke..
Bringing this up in a court of law would subject his character being brought up and force him to defend every sleazy statement he has made.
Sharpton has never paid the judgement Steven Pagones won in the Tawana Brawley case

More than two years after the Rev. Al Sharpton was found to have defamed a former prosecutor in the Tawana Brawley case, the $65,000 damage award entered against Mr. Sharpton by a Dutchess County jury has been paid in full.

Sharpton's Debt in Brawley Defamation Is Paid by Supporters - The New York Times

Since his supporters paid, you escaped a lie by a hair.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back