Who will be the first to tattle about getting 2 negs in less than 48?

LOL! Was it harder to keep track than you thought or did you give up your rep to prove that you don't care about rep?

It magically disappeared while I was at lunch. I have no idea. I didn't opt out. I didn't violate the 48 hour rule (that I'm aware of--it's possible that I screwed the pooch, though).

Maybe my "I enjoy being a negga" thread hit a nerve. :lol:

Did you neg in the clean debate forum? They've gotta be screwing with you.

I think Mani stole my rep. he is, after all, responsible for all the wrong-doing on this forum.

If by 'all the wrongdoing' you mean the neg rep proliferation then your comment is truer than you realize.

When I joined I shattered the unwritten no-neg rule this place operated under. I took an ape load of shit for it too, but I endeavored to persevere and the rest, as they say, is history. :D

I think Mani stole my rep. he is, after all, responsible for all the wrong-doing on this forum.

If by 'all the wrongdoing' you mean the neg rep proliferation then your comment is truer than you realize.

When I joined I shattered the unwritten no-neg rule this place operated under. I took an ape load of shit for it too, but I endeavored to persevere and the rest, as they say, is history. :D
:rolleyes: There was never an unwritten no-neg rule here.

LOL! Was it harder to keep track than you thought or did you give up your rep to prove that you don't care about rep?

It magically disappeared while I was at lunch. I have no idea. I didn't opt out. I didn't violate the 48 hour rule (that I'm aware of--it's possible that I screwed the pooch, though).

:eusa_eh: You're the third person this has apparently happened to....that I've heard about, anyway.

I don't know why admin doesn't just disable neg rep across the board if they get their panties in such a wad over it.

:eusa_eh: You're the third person this has apparently happened to....that I've heard about, anyway.

I don't know why admin doesn't just disable neg rep across the board if they get their panties in such a wad over it.
But it would spoil all the fun. :tongue:

:rolleyes: There was never an unwritten no-neg rule here.

There sure was toots. I even had your pals Paulitics and Shogun all up in my business over it.

Oh, the memories. :)

They're bringing everybody back to 0, one poster at a time.

The Twafflehouse Sans Drama?... Negger Please. :thup:

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back