Who will be the first to tattle about getting 2 negs in less than 48?

We have a winner! Much to my surprise, it wasn't mal, it was Full Auto.

I'd like to thank rat boy, Full-Auto. Somehow he baited me into neg repping him. It turns out to be the second in 48 hours (I thought the software dealt with that), so he ratted me out. It's a liberating feeling. I look at all your headers, and see nothing below the thanks line.

Too bad for him, it's his crew that can't do anything but use rep points, since they're ignorant pinheads.

Poor little WillowTree, Diamond Dave, Dr. House, California Girl, etc.. No more of your pathetic negative reps. So parade around with all your Il Duce medals, and know that your strategy is lost.

Cream I Feel Free - YouTube
What a fucking weanie!

This means that right now, as it stands, all conservatives are the biggest whiners of all-time and that Barack Obama will automatically win the election and that during the Inauguration parade, while riding on a giant float shaped like Chris Cristy, hand out EBT cards funded by money confiscated from Mitt Romney's amnestied off-shore accounts.
Exactly! Imagine my relief that the winner of this contest turned out to be a rightwingloon. :D

As far as I can tell, no one else has had their rep deleted without requesting it.

Not everything is a whine.

So, if full auto had lost his rep for failing to follow neg rep rules, you wouldn't be laughing your butt off? Obvious whines are obvious.
I'd certainly laugh but I would still think whomever did it was a first class wuss.

I wonder who reported teapot. :eusa_angel:

Not me, I can't wait till some idiot screws up and negs me 2x.

Other than that..I love the whole "This isn't a whine" whines and "I don't want rep anyway" lies that seem to go hand in hand with getting one's rep forcibly pried away.

We have a winner! Much to my surprise, it wasn't mal, it was Full Auto.

What a fucking weanie!

This means that right now, as it stands, all conservatives are the biggest whiners of all-time and that Barack Obama will automatically win the election and that during the Inauguration parade, while riding on a giant float shaped like Chris Cristy, hand out EBT cards funded by money confiscated from Mitt Romney's amnestied off-shore accounts.
Exactly! Imagine my relief that the winner of this contest turned out to be a rightwingloon. :D

A right wing nut also gave us the first "Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh I got my rep taken away" OP

8 more years?

sniper.gif

A right wing nut also gave us the first "Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh I got my rep taken away" OP

8 more years?

Y'all needed something after this epic bitchfest/flounce: http://www.usmessageboard.com/introduce-yourself/236888-sayonara.html

Do we know he was the first or was dick tuck just the first reportee to whine about being reported? I would have guessed uncensored or lumpy, personally.

As far as I can tell, no one else has had their rep deleted without requesting it.

So, if full auto had lost his rep for failing to follow neg rep rules, you wouldn't be laughing your butt off? Obvious whines are obvious.

If Ravi was honest she'd admit that both FA and DT come off looking like huge pussies here.

But ultimately the joke is on DT.

If Ravi was honest she'd admit that both FA and DT come off looking like huge pussies here.

But ultimately the joke is on DT.

Dick Tuck lost the game.

It seems like the ones having their rep taken away are hotheads, if you're going to neg, you have to have your wits about you enough to keep track because of the 48 hour rule.

I feel sorry for anyone losing the rep feature, it is a fun part of this board. You have to watch out for yourself though. Also, don't count on people feeling sorry enough not to report you. Getting negged pisses people off.

It seems like the ones having their rep taken away are hotheads, if you're going to neg, you have to have your wits about you enough to keep track because of the 48 hour rule.

I feel sorry for anyone losing the rep feature, it is a fun part of this board. You have to watch out for yourself though. Also, don't count on people feeling sorry enough not to report you. Getting negged pisses people off.

You must be like a rocket scientist or something, because figuring this shit out is apparently super hard for some people.

Be that as it may, whining to the mods about being negged twice is much worse, imo.

Be that as it may, whining to the mods about being negged twice is much worse, imo.

I enjoy the drama that this new rule has added to the forum. More opportunities for entertainment.

It might be like Brussel sprouts. Try turning a few posters in first before you decide...

Is someone keeping track of the zero rep retards so far?

I'm sure there's a way to politicize this, particularly if most of them are of a particular political bent.

I think perhaps we may finally know which side really IS smarter...

Is someone keeping track of the zero rep retards so far?

I'm sure there's a way to politicize this, particularly if most of them are of a particular political bent.

I think perhaps we may finally know which side really IS smarter...

Boop - leftie
Sky - leftie
tuck dick - leftie
TM - leftie

Did I miss anyone?

Forum List

Back