Who will be the first to tattle about getting 2 negs in less than 48?

Is someone keeping track of the zero rep retards so far?

I'm sure there's a way to politicize this, particularly if most of them are of a particular political bent.

I think perhaps we may finally know which side really IS smarter...

Boop - leftie
Sky - leftie
tuck dick - leftie
TM - leftie

Did I miss anyone?

Teaparty Samurai - far right
Luddly Neddite - far left

But, TPS and DT had their rep removed for rule violations. So, the far left is more likely to request to opt out of the rep system, but the right/left are evenly split on violating rep rules.

Is someone keeping track of the zero rep retards so far?

I'm sure there's a way to politicize this, particularly if most of them are of a particular political bent.

I think perhaps we may finally know which side really IS smarter...

Boop - leftie
Sky - leftie
tuck dick - leftie
TM - leftie

Did I miss anyone?

Teaparty Samurai - far right
Luddly Neddite - far left

But, TPS and DT had their rep removed for rule violations. So, the far left is more likely to request to opt out of the rep system, but the right/left are evenly split on violating rep rules.

Thanks, I'll update my spreadsheet. :D

I thought tuck was for rule violations too?

Ravi has a database, a bulletin board and an app to notify her when she can rep again. She's concerned (not daving, mind you, merely concerned) that all three will fail her and she'll lose her precious.

So her hope is to create an unwritten rule to shame people into not reporting.

Good grief don't let catz mess with this scientific review...she'll tie it in knots and separate out subsets according to skin flake density, and you'll end up with an unholy mess that doesn't tell anyone ANYTHING.

Ravi has a database, a bulletin board and an app to notify her when she can rep again. She's concerned (not daving, mind you, merely concerned) that all three will fail her and she'll lose her precious.

So her hope is to create an unwritten rule to shame people into not reporting.

If I could shame people into not doing things, you wouldn't post here anymore. True story.

Good grief don't let catz mess with this scientific review...she'll tie it in knots and separate out subsets according to skin flake density, and you'll end up with an unholy mess that doesn't tell anyone ANYTHING.

^can't stand facts that might shift her black/white dichotomy.

Thanked 4,228 Times in 3,493 Posts

that is why mine shows no trace of rep

Please don't get serious about this. It would compel me to pity you and I don't want to pity you.

Thanked 4,228 Times in 3,493 Posts

that is why mine shows no trace of rep
tmclippie.png

Please don't get serious about this. It would compel me to pity you and I don't want to pity you.

I'm never serious. :tongue:

LOL! Was it harder to keep track than you thought or did you give up your rep to prove that you don't care about rep?

LOL! Was it harder to keep track than you thought or did you give up your rep to prove that you don't care about rep?

It magically disappeared while I was at lunch. I have no idea. I didn't opt out. I didn't violate the 48 hour rule (that I'm aware of--it's possible that I screwed the pooch, though).

Maybe my "I enjoy being a negga" thread hit a nerve. :lol:

Forum List

Back