• Franklin D. Roosevelt

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • jfk

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • barak obama

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
FDR was the best!

Reagan was the one that destroyed our middle class and flooded our country with the third world. He sucked.

I bet all those Japanese-American CITIZENS he interned during WW II don't think so.

You've destroyed yourself son by thinking the government should do for you what you're too damn lazy to do for yourself. FDR created that mindset and freeloaders like you ran with it.
I think the Japanese-Americans began voting Democratic as soon as the war ended. The question today: are the Japanese-Americans still voting Democratic. I would suspect so.
You mean they vote for the party that put them in concentration camps?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Might check it out. They are not a stupid people, they even joined FDR's army, and that was from the camps. Not all of course but enough. Enough for America to change a lot of laws regarding Asian citizenship, Asian property ownership and so forth after the war. Some Japanese-Americans even went to the Pacific to help in that theater.

They sound pretty damn stupid to me.
Do you have any idea what conditions were like for the Japanese, and Japanese-Americans before the war? The Japanese-Americans instead of fighting the camps, a few did, used their loyalty to make fools of our suspicions and at the same time gain full citizenship.

Ronald Reagan.

349px-ElectoralCollege1984.svg.png

His family received welfare as well as help from the New Deal.

He campaigned for Truman.

He passed the most liberal Abortion bill this nation has ever seen as governor of California.

He passed the largest Amnesty Bill in this nations's history as President.

He fucking tripled Carter's debt.

He shit on the Constitution by illegally selling weapons to Iran, the world's leading terrorist nation.

The economic growth during his presidency happened during the greatest single expansion of credit (debt) in American History. Seriously, google "Reagan Household Debt". Morning in American was brought to you in part by Visa, MasterCard and American Express. His deregulation of the S&Ls was a fiscal nightmare and he left the nation with structural deficits that handicapped future generations. He liberalized trade so that American Capital could fuck the middle class and shift production (jobs) to China.

He never stepped foot in a church or changed his Liberal positions until it became politically convenient.

Starting in the 90s, the Reagan Legacy Project spent trillions of dollars re-narrating his life, cleansing it of his big government spending and his liberal positions. They turned him into a Conservative Hero so that your party could have a great President. They got away with lying because the Republican Base is hermetically sealed inside a tightly controlled media bubble.

I know you mean well...

(but you've been lied to)

Last edited:
I bet all those Japanese-American CITIZENS he interned during WW II don't think so.

You've destroyed yourself son by thinking the government should do for you what you're too damn lazy to do for yourself. FDR created that mindset and freeloaders like you ran with it.
I think the Japanese-Americans began voting Democratic as soon as the war ended. The question today: are the Japanese-Americans still voting Democratic. I would suspect so.

Might check it out. They are not a stupid people, they even joined FDR's army, and that was from the camps. Not all of course but enough. Enough for America to change a lot of laws regarding Asian citizenship, Asian property ownership and so forth after the war. Some Japanese-Americans even went to the Pacific to help in that theater.

Do you have any idea what conditions were like for the Japanese, and Japanese-Americans before the war? The Japanese-Americans instead of fighting the camps, a few did, used their loyalty to make fools of our suspicions and at the same time gain full citizenship.

"Conditions?" What the hell does that mean, and why should it matter? How does the fact that the Japanese were patsies excuse the Dim's treatment of them during the war?

"Conditions?" What the hell does that mean, and why should it matter? How does the fact that the Japanese were patsies excuse the Dim's treatment of them during the war?
You might ask some Japanese-Americans alive at the time why they remained loyal to the US during that period and today vote Democratic. Or you could get some history books that cover that period and do your homework. On second thought maybe it 's best you just ask the people involved.

You might ask some Japanese-Americans alive at the time why they remained loyal to the US during that period and today vote Democratic. Or you could get some history books that cover that period and do your homework. On second thought maybe it 's best you just ask the people involved.

They vote Democrat because they're fools.

The "reason" is that your fellow liberals all agree with each other. What a surprise.

And you have no basis of knowledge to either agree or disagree, so being a mere dolt, you revert to form and dutifully (ignorantly and stupidly) parrot the words of the "academic" liberals.

Guy, Republicans have had plenty of times to name things after Coolidge. They never did. Even Hoover got a dam named after him. Coolidge, not so much.

Here's the real standard you can use to prove some is a great president or an awful one. List their accomplishments.

FDR-
1) Got the US Through the Great Depression
2) Won WWII
3) Created Social Security

See. REAL Major accomplishments.

Okay. Now let's try Lincoln

1) Won the Civil War
2) Freed the slaves.

Now. Calvin Coolidge

1) Failed to prevent the Great Recession...
2) Um... errr...ummm.. Wait, let me check Wiki. No, nothing really important. Fumbled a reaction to the 1927 Mississippi floods... and that's about it.

Two biggies of FDR he gave people hope and the hope dashed those that would change our government as nations were doing. America remained America only better. Perhaps that is what seems to destroy some conservatives, but I think what bothers conservatives is that FDR was a Democrat, and Republicans have only president that comes close. And he freed the slaves.

The "reason" is that your fellow liberals all agree with each other. What a surprise.

And you have no basis of knowledge to either agree or disagree, so being a mere dolt, you revert to form and dutifully (ignorantly and stupidly) parrot the words of the "academic" liberals.

Guy, Republicans have had plenty of times to name things after Coolidge. They never did. Even Hoover got a dam named after him. Coolidge, not so much.

Here's the real standard you can use to prove some is a great president or an awful one. List their accomplishments.

FDR-
2) Won WWII

1) Won the Civil War
2) Freed the slaves.

Now. Calvin Coolidge

2) Um... errr...ummm.. Wait, let me check Wiki. No, nothing really important. Fumbled a reaction to the 1927 Mississippi floods... and that's about it.

FDR worst economic record in human history. The Lean years in the Bible only took 7 years, FDR had 8 and the suffering was only alleviated by WWII

Coolidge, Harding and Mellon took all of 18 months to end a recession that started as bad as the FDR Depression

FDR-
2) Won WWII

1) Won the Civil War
2) Freed the slaves.

Now. Calvin Coolidge

FDR worst economic record in human history. The Lean years in the Bible only took 7 years, FDR had 8 and the suffering was only alleviated by WWII

Coolidge, Harding and Mellon took all of 18 months to end a recession that started as bad as the FDR Depression
So all depression/recessions are the same. Same causes, same cures, same lengths of time? History does not bear this out.
One of the problems of the Great Depression might be that a Republican president sat in the office for some years talking the conservative rugged individual thing as America sank deeper and deeper. The people of that period believed FDR to be the answer, and almost ninety years of historical research bear out the people's judgment. Hard to beat that.

FDR-
2) Won WWII

1) Won the Civil War
2) Freed the slaves.

Now. Calvin Coolidge

So all depression/recessions are the same. Same causes, same cures, same lengths of time? History does not bear this out.
One of the problems of the Great Depression might be that a Republican president sat in the office for some years talking the conservative rugged individual thing as America sank deeper and deeper. The people of that period believed FDR to be the answer, and almost ninety years of historical research bear out the people's judgment. Hard to beat that.
Prosperity is just around the corner

Unfortunately, that prosperity came when FDR got elected

there's no comparing the two. Besides the fact the Depression of 1920-21 wasn't nearly as bad a the Great Depression, their tax schemes had little to do with it's ending.

The 1920 recession occurred because of the sudden shock the WORLD economy underwent by the end of WWI. Entire empires and economies were blown up. all that happened was there was a shift to normalcy, which had nothing to do with Coolidge, who was in the meaningless position of vice President at the time.

there's no comparing the two. Besides the fact the Depression of 1920-21 wasn't nearly as bad a the Great Depression, their tax schemes had little to do with it's ending.

It wasn't as bad because they didn't try all the bonehead schemes that Hoover and FDR tried. Hoover and FDR turned a sharp but short recession into the Great Depression. Obama did almost the same thing.

The 1920 recession occurred because of the sudden shock the WORLD economy underwent by the end of WWI. Entire empires and economies were blown up. all that happened was there was a shift to normalcy, which had nothing to do with Coolidge, who was in the meaningless position of vice President at the time.

When Coolidge became President he cut taxes and cut government spending in half - something turds like you would view as a catastrophe. He had a very short recession, and a huge boom followed. Hoover and FDR, on the other hand, did the exact opposite. They raised taxes and raised government spending. The result was the Great Depression.

It's as simple as that.

Last edited:
The worst presidents were the following...

1. Dishonest Abe...murdered more Americans than any other. The worst of the worst.
2. FDR....murdered second most, prolonged the Great Depression with childish policies, and ignored the Constitution repeatedly.
3. three way tie between Wilson, W, and Big Ears.

The 1920-21 Depression started off just as bad as the FDR Depression. Harding, Coolidge and Mellon were smart enough to know that they weren't smarter than the markets. FDR and the Central Planners KNEW they were the smartest people ever! and turned a bad economy into the worst economy in recorded history

The 1920-21 Depression started off just as bad as the FDR Depression. Harding, Coolidge and Mellon were smart enough to know that they weren't smarter than the markets. FDR and the Central Planners KNEW they were the smartest people ever! and turned a bad economy into the worst economy in recorded history
Out of 43 American presidents, historians have rated Coolidge 29th; Harding 41, and Hoover 36th. But not too worry GW Bush was rated 39th, just above Hoover.
Yeah, yeah, historians are commies, government employees, don't know history, and history is dumb and shouldn't be taught in schools.

I was still in school when JFK was President and studying up on him, he was Ok

Now I started voting for them under Carter until now. and my pick is Ronald Reagan as the best I've lived under.

the worst used to be Carter, because of the hardship, struggles and he was a weak man. But now that worst has went to that thing who is President today. that ugly and human being/ man OBama. I've never felt before that a President of ours is a danger to us and our way of life, as I do with him

FDR-
2) Won WWII

1) Won the Civil War
2) Freed the slaves.

Now. Calvin Coolidge

FDR-
2) Won WWII

1) Won the Civil War
2) Freed the slaves.

Now. Calvin Coolidge

FDR's first two terms of 20% average unemployment is an answer but only if the question is: which US President has the absolute worst economic track record

Out of 43 American presidents, historians have rated Coolidge 29th; Harding 41, and Hoover 36th. But not too worry GW Bush was rated 39th, just above Hoover.
Yeah, yeah, historians are commies, government employees, don't know history, and history is dumb and shouldn't be taught in schools.

It's OK, I understand that Progressives are trained to not think, so pointing to "experts" is how you show your intellectual ability. It's like saying global climate warming change must be real -- look at all the experts who say so.

FDR has the worse economic track record in American history

Forum List

Back