Another Reason Democrats HATE Trump

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Because he HAS built things all across this and around the globe. Hillary on her BEST day was a "dick squeeze" in the bed of Bill's ElCamino.

Matthew, where are you boy? You want to talk understanding infrastructure? Do ya? Who knows MORE about REBUILDING OR building it then Donald Trump?
NOT one other comes even CLOSE. That sorry ass homo drug addict you put in the White House knows NOTHING about INFRASTRUCTURE nothing!

THAT aging feeble whore you are supporting does NOT know a damn thing about it either. When it comes to INFRASTRUCTURE Matthew Hillary has alligator mouth and Hummingbird ass alright. And THAT current retard you support {Obama} has NO background either.

You bitching about INFRASTRUCTURE and not even backing the ONE person who KNOWS just how important it is both money wise and people wise. YOU democrats want to re-build a nation and you put people up who have never built a damn dog house. Just how stupid is that?

Well WE Republicans TRULY want to REBUILD a nation and WE got one DAMN FINE contractor. When ALL the hand wringing democrats in liberal haven New York City could NOT get together well enough to finish a DAMN skating rink you know who did? Donald Trump.

The ENTIRE liberal democrat controlled City of New York could not muster the brains the brawn or the balls of ONE Donald Trump. THAT scares democrats because once they have a president who TRULY understands REBUILDING America the days of electing hand wringers and mouth runners are over.

There simply is NOT another republican OR democrat more well versed and more important PROVEN in the area of BUILDING or REBUILDING anything.
Donald Trump IS a tie wearing ballsy get that sh#t done CONTRACTOR.
And he wants the job of "Making America Great Again".

And YOU got a "community complainer" and an "Ambulance chaser". Just EXACTLY how many levels of stupid is that? Take your time, it requires REAL math not that common core crap.

They asked YOU to Obama to PROVE you are NOT a bigot.
They are asking you to vote for Hillary to PROVE you are NOT a sexist.
How about YOU vote for Donald Trump to PROVE you are NOT stupid?

Fury

Because he HAS built things all across this and around the globe. Hillary on her BEST day was a "dick squeeze" in the bed of Bill's ElCamino.

Matthew, where are you boy? You want to talk understanding infrastructure? Do ya? Who knows MORE about REBUILDING OR building it then Donald Trump?
NOT one other comes even CLOSE. That sorry ass homo drug addict you put in the White House knows NOTHING about INFRASTRUCTURE nothing!

THAT aging feeble whore you are supporting does NOT know a damn thing about it either. When it comes to INFRASTRUCTURE Matthew Hillary has alligator mouth and Hummingbird ass alright. And THAT current retard you support {Obama} has NO background either.

You bitching about INFRASTRUCTURE and not even backing the ONE person who KNOWS just how important it is both money wise and people wise. YOU democrats want to re-build a nation and you put people up who have never built a damn dog house. Just how stupid is that?

Well WE Republicans TRULY want to REBUILD a nation and WE got one DAMN FINE contractor. When ALL the hand wringing democrats in liberal haven New York City could NOT get together well enough to finish a DAMN skating rink you know who did? Donald Trump.

The ENTIRE liberal democrat controlled City of New York could not muster the brains the brawn or the balls of ONE Donald Trump. THAT scares democrats because once they have a president who TRULY understands REBUILDING America the days of electing hand wringers and mouth runners are over.

There simply is NOT another republican OR democrat more well versed and more important PROVEN in the area of BUILDING or REBUILDING anything.

And YOU got a "community complainer" and an "Ambulance chaser". Just EXACTLY how many levels of stupid is that? Take your time, it requires REAL math not that common core crap.

Fury
Trump is an aging feeble whore. He's just as old as hillary and has been married 3 times.

Oh, and he doesn't know how to run a government. Neither does carli or Ben but for some reason they're all beating the real Republicans.

Worry about why the GOP hates trump before you worry about Democrats. The GOP won't nominate him.

So why does the GOP hate trump?

You want people to hate Trump badly, don't you? Sorry to disappoint. He is universally loved.
How many times do I HAVE to say it?
BACK UNDER YOUR F#CKING ROCK CLOWN TRASH!

Hmmmmm. How many times would satisfy me? I'm not sure. Let's try 4 dozen more times and see what happens.

For someone that determines his vote based on skin color or reproductive organ, nothing satisfies you except things that don't matter in getting the job done.

You want people to hate Trump badly, don't you? Sorry to disappoint. He is universally loved.

Hmmmmm. How many times would satisfy me? I'm not sure. Let's try 4 dozen more times and see what happens.

For someone that determines his vote based on skin color or reproductive organ, nothing satisfies you except things that don't matter in getting the job done.

Wow! You are on fire. You really must think I'm someone else.

How about dumb ass Republicans took a chance on bush because they'd rather drink a beer with him?

Fury
Trump is an aging feeble whore. He's just as old as hillary and has been married 3 times.

Oh, and he doesn't know how to run a government. Neither does carli or Ben but for some reason they're all beating the real Republicans.

Worry about why the GOP hates trump before you worry about Democrats. The GOP won't nominate him.

So why does the GOP hate trump?

Hillary Clinton would only be 8 months younger than Reagan was in January, 2017 yet to you idiots Reagan was way too old.

Bill's had far more than 3 pieces of strange will all those he ran around with yet Hillary defends him.

How about dumb ass Republicans took a chance on bush because they'd rather drink a beer with him?

How about Democrats took a chance on the little black boy and see how he fucked it up.

Few do that but..................... there are people in the right place at the right time. Obama. Hillary. Right place, right time.

He is? News to me. But I like him more than I do any of the other Republicans.

You'd love to see him nominated, wouldn't you?
Whoever they nominate its going to be a democratic victory

Hillary is too old. Sound familiar. That's right, age only matters when it's a Republican running.

Few do that but..................... there are people in the right place at the right time. Obama. Hillary. Right place, right time.

You mean certain skin color and certain reproductive organ.

There is only one horse in this race. Only she can bolt and open the gates.

Wow! You are on fire. You really must think I'm someone else.

I can't help it if you're not man enough to admit what the rest of us know.

Hillary is too old. Sound familiar. That's right, age only matters when it's a Republican running.
LOL. Nope. She's a spring chicken now, and Reagan proved that didn't matter (even though it did)...

There is only one horse in this race. Only she can bolt and open the gates.

One whore, certainly but she's a nag.

Forum List

Back