Who thinks religion has out lived it's purpose?

ajwps said:
My point exactly, you quoted an Israeli national news source, BTW they are balanced and fair because they are the choosen media source.
Now your horns are showing.

White knight said:
My point exactly, you quoted an Israeli national news source, BTW they are balanced and fair because they are the choosen media source.

You can listen to that live on-line, it's horrible.

White knight said:

You'r pointed red tail is showing Knight. Do you believe the New York Times or the Jerusalem Post?

It seems that when you don't like reality, go ahead, attack the free press of Israel. Do you think that Jesus Christ read the same newspaper when he walked in Jerusalem?

Typical of a copraphage.

ajwps said:
You'r pointed red tail is showing Knight. Do you believe the New York Times or the Jerusalem Post?

It seems that when you don't like reality, go ahead, attack the free press of Israel. Do you think that Jesus Christ read the same newspaper when he walked in Jerusalem?

Typical of a copraphage.

You have to admit it's Israel National News is pretty bad in some instances. Their claim of how much the land will be worth once everything is "settled' is a little on the funny side, what do they mean by "settled"?

Said1 said:
You have to admit it's Israel National News is pretty bad in some instances. Their claim of how much the land will be worth once everything is "settled' is a little on the funny side, what do they mean by "settled"?

Settled means clearing the land of the Jewish people of all Muslim terrorists and their families.

That Israel National News story about the Israeli Arab woman was documented and backed up by multiple credible sources. But Dan Rather reported some Air National Gaurd papers that were obviously frauds. Not only that but Dan Rather and CBC were told they were created on a modern day computer softwear program.

That didn't seem to matter. The hate of George Bush was worthy of using falsely created and homemade reports to demonstrate the President of the USA was given special treatment.

After all, George Bush could have violated his oath of office and lied to a Federal grand jury.

ajwps said:
Settled means clearing the land of the Jewish people of all Muslim terrorists and their families.

That Israel National News story about the Israeli Arab woman was documented and backed up by multiple credible sources. But Dan Rather reported some Air National Gaurd papers that were obviously frauds. Not only that but Dan Rather and CBC were told they were created on a modern day computer softwear program.

That didn't seem to matter. The hate of George Bush was worthy of using falsely created and homemade reports to demonstrate the President of the USA was given special treatment.

After all, George Bush could have violated his oath of office and lied to a Federal grand jury.

I said in some instances, not all.

Forum List

Back