Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
no question about it...the only thing in question is the details
you didnt vote yet
LOL
of course it wasnt an inside job
and it figures bobo would think it was

Why do you think it wasn't an inside job?

I'm able to make 10 points on why I think it was.

So explain to me why you don't think it was. You have no information.

We didn't ask you what your hunch is. My hunch is to say it was terrorism. But after I look at the details, it makes me wonder.

So what facts/details do you have that make us conspiracy theorists look dumb.

YOu have nothing. All you have is the 9-11 lie commission. :lol:
because i have seen the evidence and it is overwhelming
and you have proven yourself a moron on almost every topic on this board, so i wont waste my time putting it out for you

Bill Clinton doesn't think it was an inside job. That should convince many of the democrats on here who think he NEVER lies that it wasn't an inside job.

you didnt vote yet
LOL
of course it wasnt an inside job
and it figures bobo would think it was

We didn't ask you what your hunch is. My hunch is to say it was terrorism. But after I look at the details, it makes me wonder.

and you have proven yourself a moron on almost every topic on this board, so i wont waste my time putting it out for you

You have nothing.

You can't even tell us why Cheney had control of NORAD.

Training exercise my ass.

The VP never took control of NORAD in the history of NORAD.

So those airplanes would have never hit the World Trade Center if NORAD had control of NORAD on 9-11.

Chaney needed those planes to accomplish their mission.

Couldn't invade the middle east without this key piece of the puzzle.

Now you can call me stupid, but you have zero to back up your position, you little cock sucking bitch. :lol:

Bill Clinton doesn't think it was an inside job. That should convince many of the democrats on here who think he NEVER lies that it wasn't an inside job.

Just like you distanced yourself from Bush, we have distanced ourselves from Clinton LONG ago.

He signed NAFTA, Welfare Reform & Deregulated the media.

He was a centrist.

Just like he knows the Federal Reserve is a corrupt bunch of bankers, but he said nothing.

And he admitted that pot should be legalized, but he only said something at the very end of his term.

All I know is the facts don't add up, and then you take into account that GREENSPAN admitted that Iraq was about $?

Dude, why do you believe Bush's story? He's a proven liar.

I don't know which Bush story you're talking about. I don't trust Bush. I just don't think he or Cheney orchestrated 9/11, made the buildings collapse with explosives, made the planes stand down, etc.

You have nothing.

So those airplanes would have never hit the World Trade Center if NORAD had control of NORAD on 9-11.

Now you can call me stupid, but you have zero to back up your position, you little cock sucking bitch. :lol:
you have zero proof Cheney was "in control" of NORAD

STOP SPAMING

Capt. Eric H. May, U.S. Army (ret) – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. Former inspector and interpreter for the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty team.

Essay 9/11 and Non-investigation: "As a former Army officer, my tendency immediately after 911 was to rally 'round the colors and defend the country against what I then thought was an insidious, malicious all-Arab entity called Al-Qaida. In fact, in April of 2002, I attempted to reactivate my then-retired commission to return to serve my country in its time of peril. ...

Now I view the 911 event as Professor David Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor, views it: as a matter that implies either

A) passive participation by the Bush White House through a deliberate stand-down of proper defense procedures that (if followed) would have led US air assets to a quick identification and confrontation of the passenger aircraft that impacted WTC 1 and WTC 2, or worse ...

B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United States into an invasion of the Middle East ..." Captain Eric May

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article

STOP SPAMING

Capt. Eric H. May, U.S. Army (ret) – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. Former inspector and interpreter for the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty team.

Essay 9/11 and Non-investigation: "As a former Army officer, my tendency immediately after 911 was to rally 'round the colors and defend the country against what I then thought was an insidious, malicious all-Arab entity called Al-Qaida. In fact, in April of 2002, I attempted to reactivate my then-retired commission to return to serve my country in its time of peril. ...

Now I view the 911 event as Professor David Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor, views it: as a matter that implies either

A) passive participation by the Bush White House through a deliberate stand-down of proper defense procedures that (if followed) would have led US air assets to a quick identification and confrontation of the passenger aircraft that impacted WTC 1 and WTC 2, or worse ...

B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United States into an invasion of the Middle East ..." Captain Eric May

"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article

douchebag.jpg

You have nothing.

Read a book you fucking idiot. I'm so done with stupid morons like you. Fuck off goober! You stupid little bitch who doesn't know shit about shit.

You have nothing.

Read a book you fucking idiot. I'm so done with stupid morons like you. Fuck off goober! You stupid little bitch who doesn't know shit about shit.
wow
you can read an Alex Jones book
i'm impressed

NOT!!!!!

STOP SPAMING

Bush never did anything wrong because he is above the law.

Bush believes he is above the law | AfterDowningStreet.org

STOP SPAMING

douchebag.jpg
thats actually giving him more credit than he desrves
a douche bag actually has value

STOP SPAMING

ROFLMAO

the FAKE downing street memo

STOP SPAMING

ROFLMAO

the FAKE downing street memo

Former Congressman Harold Ford appeared at the Netroots Nation conference yesterday, argued that Bush officials shouldn't be held accountable for crimes they committed while in office, and then insisted that Democrats shouldn't be expected to defend civil liberties and Constitutional rights because -- as one observer summarized Ford's point -- "the Constitution doesn't poll very well." In arguing against prosecutions for Bush lawbreaking, Ford said that Bush officials already have been subjected to accountability for their lawbreaking: "'I think that accountability was brought in 2006 when [the GOP] lost in the House and the Senate,' Ford said. 'And we have only eight more months of George W. Bush . . .'"

Regarding Ford's argument, casual_observer says in comments:

I think this is it, in crystallized form. "Accountability" equals loss of majority for one's party. Majority -- power -- is all that matters. 'Law' comes in a distant second, if it is considered at all.

Political harmony v. the rule of law: an easy choice for the political establishment - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com

YES, bobo the moron, the downing street memo was an admitted fake by the guy that produced it
he CLAIMS he reproduced the original and then destroyed it

uh huh

Forum List

Back