Who speaks for the Republican party?

Diversion.
Nice.

No, its called a counterexample.

By the way...people didn't like Thomas because he is a moron, not because he was black. That he was an accused sex offender didn't much help.

And why did Republicans support him, but ask Clinton to step down? Why are you so racist against white people?:lol:

Diversion.
Nice.

By the way...people didn't like Thomas because he is a moron, not because he was black. That he was an accused sex offender didn't much help.

And why did Republicans support him, but ask Clinton to step down? Why are you so racist against white people?:lol:

Clinton committed perjury while in office, specifically over his sex offenses. Clarence Thomas's only crime was to be a black guy off the liberal plantation.

You got evidence Clarence Thomas committed perjury, suckah?

Diversion.
Nice.

Clinton committed perjury while in office, specifically over his sex offenses. Clarence Thomas's only crime was to be a black guy off the liberal plantation.

Haha, so it was only the perjury that mattered? Really?

I have evidence Thomas sexually assaulted women, which is a far worse crime than perjury.

Yeah, moron, go read the impeachment articles. You can read, right?

Oh, you have evidence. That's nice. Did you hide that evidence from the Senate Judiciary Committee because you could not stand to see Clarence Thomas lynched by old white guys in the Senate?

Most real conservatives have libertarian leanings at least on the spending side of things.

The reason there is no primary spokesman right now is that the war with the country clubbers isn't over. They cost us the last election because they represent the opposite side of the country from the libertarians.

The libertarians have the 5% of the country that is socially liberal and fiscally conservative anf the country club Republicans represent the 5% of the country that is fiscally liberal and socially conservative.

These are the supposedly sane people that are supposed to be smart that we are trying to dump.

A 52% majority of those surveyed couldn't come up with a name when asked to specify "the main person" who speaks for Republicans today. Of those who could, the top response was radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh (13%), followed in order by former vice president Dick Cheney, Arizona Sen. John McCain and former House speaker Newt Gingrich. Former president George W. Bush ranked fifth, at 3%.
Poll: Most don't know who speaks for GOP - USATODAY.com
R > Rush
N > Newt
C > Cheney

Yeah, moron, go read the impeachment articles. You can read, right?

Funny, so you were as outraged when Gordon Liddy did it? Why were there all the calls for Bush to pardon him?

Oh, you have evidence. That's nice. Did you hide that evidence from the Senate Judiciary Committee because you could not stand to see Clarence Thomas lynched by old white guys in the Senate?

They saw the evidence. And he wasn't lynched, dumbass. I went over this with one of your moronic compatriots before. If he was lynched, he'd be dead. Hes not.

By the way...all the reasons as to why people voted against Thomas, who made reference to his race? Unlike now, when Republicans are constantly mentioning Sotomayors race.

But good luck with the cognitive dissonance...you'll need it.

Oh, so are we down to saying if it was good enough for Nixon, we can lower the bar for everyone.

I call bullshit. There is no way they don't block that nomination if they had something they could make stick.

You miserable little liberals just want to dangle this along forever so you can preserve what little legitimacy you have of opposition to his qualifications.

Oh, so are we down to saying if it was good enough for Nixon, we can lower the bar for everyone.

I call bullshit. There is no way they don't block that nomination if they had something they could make stick.

You miserable little liberals just want to dangle this along forever so you can preserve what little legitimacy you have of opposition to his qualifications.

I notice you're not responding to that very large ignorant statement you made by referring to Clarence Thomas as the first black Supreme Court Justice are you? Just act as if it never happened huh? Sounds like a recent former Prez we had that you voted for twice. Please, you've lost all credibility on The Supreme Court with that completely ignorant mistake

Well, let's take this thread somewhere:

The Republicans don't really have a leader at the moment, and a third of the party doesn't like... the party. ?

It may well be that a third of Republicans don't like the party, but that same third is totally repulsed by your party.

Newt Gingrinch, Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, Bobby Zindal etc. All of them leaders and all them capable of speaking without a teleprompter. :lol:

Jindal came off like a dolt...

gingrich used to be smart and has decided to follow rushbot...

palin's a moron and is probably one of the biggest reasons the repubs lost in nov

the rabid religious right will never vote for mitt because he's a mormon even though he was the most capable economicallly.

you should worry far less about the teleprompter and should have worried far more about voting twice for an incompetent who couldn't string two thoughts together.

Palin is the only reason that McCain was able to carry his own state. Had it not been for her, McCain would have gone down in a ball of fire and suffered a humiliating defeat. He is no conservative, She is.

Well Jillian, I would certainly be worried about your President who insisted on the signing of a stimulus bill, that by the way, is not working before anyone had a chance to read it. Now that's transperency. Of course he is only quadrupling the national debt, in which we are borrowing .50 on every dollar spent, China owns us now. His own CBO states that this debt is unsustainable. Then he forced through an omnibus bill that former President Bush stated he would veto because of all the pork in it. The democratic congress held it over for their guy to sign. Now he is pledging to do Go-Pay which means that congress will pay for what they spend, what a novel idea, too bad it did not happen with the porkulus bill that is not creating any jobs, the omnibus bill and his current budget. All this means is that you and the rest of us get to pay higher and higher taxes. I am sure that you won't mind doing that though, it's your patriotic duty and you do need to support your guy.

He also released top secret information to our enemies and tied the hands of our CIA to combat terrorists because he wants to appease the ACLU, now that's protecting Americans, isn't it? I would also be worried that now he is requiring our FBI and soldiers in Afganistan to give war prisoners their miranda rights, are those rights not reserved for American citizens, I thought they were. That must be the Harvard Lawyer in him that makes him sooooooo smart and capable of being our President. Or maybe it's his community organizer capabilities and his connection with ACORN, you know, the fraudulent voter count, that originally attracted you to him. Or could it be Reverend Wright and his Anti-American, Anti-Jew, Anti-White rhetoric that Obama listened to for twenty years that makes your guy simply irresistable. It's just okay-ka-dokay with your guy that Iran has nuclear capabilities, even though they vow to take out Israel. Boy, do I sleep better at night with the knowledge that your guy is in charge of things. He is soooooooooooooooooooo smart.

In reality, I would take Bush back in a heart beat second. He may not talk too well but he sure did know what he was doing and kept this country safe from another 9-11. That my friends is undeniable, and it's something I do worry about at night with this president who is extremely naive about the enemy we face.

Last edited:
Well Jillian, I would certainly be worried about your President who insisted on the signing of a stimulus bill, that by the way, is not working before anyone had a chance to read it. Now that's transperency. Of course he is only quadrupling the national debt, in which we are borrowing .50 on every dollar spent, China owns us now. His own CBO states that this debt is unsustainable. Then he forced through an omnibus bill that former President Bush stated he would veto because of all the pork in it. The democratic congress held it over for their guy to sign. Now he is pledging to do Go-Pay which means that congress will pay for what they spend, what a novel idea, too bad it did not happen with the porkulus bill that is not creating any jobs, the omnibus bill and his current budget. All this means is that you and the rest of us get to pay higher and higher taxes. I am sure that you won't mind doing that though, it's your patriotic duty and you do need to support your guy.

He also released top secret information to our enemies and tied the hands of our CIA to combat terrorists because he wants to appease the ACLU, now that's protecting Americans, isn't it? I would also be worried that now he is requiring our FBI and soldiers in Afganistan to give war prisoners their miranda rights, are those rights not reserved for American citizens, I thought they were. That must be the Harvard Lawyer in him that makes him sooooooo smart and capable of being our President. Or maybe it's his community organizer capabilities and his connection with ACORN, you know, the fraudulent voter count, that originally attracted you to him. Or could it be Reverend Wright and his Anti-American, Anti-Jew, Anti-White rhetoric that Obama listened to for twenty years that makes your guy simply irresistable. It's just okay-ka-dokay with your guy that Iran has nuclear capabilities, even though they vow to take out Israel. Boy, do I sleep better at night with the knowledge that your guy is in charge of things. He is soooooooooooooooooooo smart.

In reality, I would take Bush back in a heart beat second. He may not talk too well but he sure did know what he was doing and kept this country safe from another 9-11. That my friends is undeniable, and it's something I do worry about at night with this president who is extremely naive about the enemy we face.

Take Bush again, :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

THANK YOU for proving our point about you're party. You guys do love your idiots(Bush and Palin). And btw, on who's watch DID 9/11 happen on? No far right jackass will ever see, to admit that

I have evidence Thomas sexually assaulted women, which is a far worse crime than perjury.

No, there's no evidence that Thomas sexually assaulted anyone. That's why the Dems had to trump it up.

There is evidence that Clinton committed perjury, about having inappropriate sex, in a sexual assault trial.

Has Thomas been tried for sexual assault?

No, there's no evidence that Thomas sexually assaulted anyone. That's why the Dems had to trump it up.

There is evidence that Clinton committed perjury, about having inappropriate sex, in a sexual assault trial.

Has Thomas been tried for sexual assault?

Theres no evidence? Really? So you consider the direct statements of an individual asserting that they were sexually harassed to not be evidence? Why is that?

And Clinton was never charged with sexual assault either, genius.

Forum List

Back