Who speaks for the Republican party?

Wow, very intelligent response with absolutely no opposition opinion laced with any factual data at all.
What would you expect when you parrot a tired, old stereotype to characterize a fairly large group of people?

Good job, makes perfect sense why you voted for Bush twice:clap2:
And then move right on into building a strawman ..

A pullitzer prize?

Garbage in, Garbage out ...

Wow, very intelligent response with absolutely no opposition opinion laced with any factual data at all.
What would you expect when you parrot a tired, old stereotype to characterize a fairly large group of people?

Good job, makes perfect sense why you voted for Bush twice:clap2:
And then move right on into building a strawman ..

A pullitzer prize?

Garbage in, Garbage out ...

I'm not stereotyping, look at the damn picture! What do you see? What do you ALWAYS see when it comes to the leadership of the GOP? Old, Fat, White Guys every time. Hell, I'm trying to help the GOP out they obviously need help from a novice like me

Well, let's take this thread somewhere:

The Republicans don't really have a leader at the moment, and a third of the party doesn't like... the party. The four people that most Republicans named as the voice of the Republican party today are Limbaugh (58), Gingrich (65), Cheney (68), and McCain (72)- who are all... well, old white men. NOT like there's anything wrong with old white men!! I think the problem is these particular old white men, more than anything. But I mean, regardless, my question is:

What are you guys [Republicans] going to do? Who would you like the Party's "voice" or "face" to be? Who would you like to field in 2012? What direction would you like to go in? I don't want to bash, I'm just curious what you're going to do to save the party?

OUR PARTIES HAVE NEVER HAD A SINGLE LEADER. The President is the head of BOTH parties, and that's it.

This is so ridiculous.

I'm not stereotyping, look at the damn picture! What do you see? What do you ALWAYS see when it comes to the leadership of the GOP? Old, Fat, White Guys every time.
Sorry but it would appear stereotyping is exactly what you are trying to do, or should I say what the the CNN blogger is trying to do. That's a fairly selective photo intended to get the authors (stereotyping) point across, it could have just as easily included Elizabeth Dole, Christine Todd Whitman, Condelezza Rice and Colin Powell.

Hell, I'm trying to help the GOP out they obviously need help from a novice like me
Are you a member of the GOP?

Sorry but it would appear stereotyping is exactly what you are trying to do, or should I say what the the CNN blogger is trying to do. That's a fairly selective photo intended to get the authors (stereotyping) point across, it could have just as easily included Elizabeth Dole, Christine Todd Whitman, Condelezza Rice and Colin Powell.

Dude, did you READ the Gallup poll? The 4 people in the photo are the 4 whom REPUBLICANS MOST said where the voice of the party. They did NOT say Dole, Whitman, Rice, or Powell where the voice of the party. If they had, that would've been the picture.

Newt Gingrinch, Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, Bobby Zindal etc. All of them leaders and all them capable of speaking without a teleprompter. :lol:

Newt Gingrinch, Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, Bobby Zindal etc. All of them leaders and all them capable of speaking without a teleprompter. :lol:

Palin and Jindal are capable of speaking??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now that might be the dumbest thing ever written on this board

Palin and Jindal are capable of speaking???

Yep, I've heard both of them speak, in public even, now if you asked me if they were capable of speaking effectively, I'd have to say, I've seen no evidence of that. In fact the last time I saw Bobby Jindal speaking on television, at first I thought it was a campaign add for the democrats. :eek:

OUR PARTIES HAVE NEVER HAD A SINGLE LEADER. The President is the head of BOTH parties, and that's it.

This is so ridiculous.

Where have you been for the past 12 years or so? This country is so divided, whoever is president is not thought of as the leader of the opposition anymore.

The Democrats never thought of Bush as their leader, they worked hard to get the man out of office. Same thing is happening with Obama. The Repubs are throwing everything but the kitchen sink at him.

This nation is divided. Your theory about what has happened in the past just doesn't hold anymore.

This is so ridiculous.

Where have you been for the past 12 years or so? This country is so divided, whoever is president is not thought of as the leader of the opposition anymore.

The Democrats never thought of Bush as their leader, they worked hard to get the man out of office. Same thing is happening with Obama. The Repubs are throwing everything but the kitchen sink at him.

This nation is divided. Your theory about what has happened in the past just doesn't hold anymore.

How old are you? Honestly.

This is so ridiculous.

How old are you? Honestly.

I give people information like that on an as needed basis. :lol:

If you have a response, post it.

I'm an old White guy.

The current Republican party doesn't appeal to me.

I didn't say they appealed to all old white men, they just seem to only be led by old white men

Old white men freed slaves, wrote Brown vs. Board of Education, Roe v. Wade.

Do you find Barack Obama to be a particularly unifying fellow?

Brown v Board of educ was not only written by a young BLACK lawyer who later became a Justice, but it was put in place to offset what old white men had been doing for 300 years. Yes Lincoln(who wasn't that old nor would he be a Republican today, he'd be a Dem and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to read a history book) freed the slaves but WHY was there slavery in the first place and lasted 300 years?? I love how you give credit for finally figuring out that you've been fucking another group of people and then stopping it. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

What a fucking terrible argument

Forum List

Back