Who speaks for the Republican party?

Haha, so it was only the perjury that mattered? Really?

I have evidence Thomas sexually assaulted women, which is a far worse crime than perjury.

No, there's no evidence that Thomas sexually assaulted anyone. That's why the Dems had to trump it up.

There is evidence that Clinton committed perjury, about having inappropriate sex, in a sexual assault trial.

Has Thomas been tried for sexual assault?

Theres no evidence? Really? So you consider the direct statements of an individual asserting that they were sexually harassed to not be evidence? Why is that?

And Clinton was never charged with sexual assault either, genius.

How many times has an individual come forward and made a lie about this very subject to get back at another person? Maybe there was an agenda, and just maybe that is the reason it didn't go any further than it did. Just sayin...

See, you guys all these years thought I was blaming Bush for everything. I wasn't. He was just the figurehead on the beast. Bush is rove and rove is libby and he is newt and newt is bob barr and rush is abramoff and boehner is foley and foley fucked craig and craig liked it.

They are all the same. One agenda. That's why it was laughable when they all started distancing themselves from Bush. As if we didn't watch the GOP primaries.

And if you liked Reagan, then you should love GW Bush because he finished what Reagan started. Mission accomplished.

Anyone can say whatever he wants, but the TRUTH is that RUSH LIMBAUGH IS the LEADER of the REPUBICAN Party.

There are a lot of folks who want to act like Rush is a participant, and not THE leader.

The truth is that Rush Limbaugh is the highest of high in the LEADING KINGSHIP of the Republican Party.'

Rush Limbaugh OWNS the ENTIRE conservative movement and OWNS the Republican Party.

There isn't one single person on this planet who has more POWER in the right wing than Rush Limbaugh.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is not a leader of the right wing. HE IS THE GOD OF THE RIGHT WING.

Do not argue. It is over. I have spoken the truth. Rush Limbaugh IS THE GOD of the right wing. There is no debate on this issue.

IF YOU ARE A CONSERVATIVE, THEN RUSH LIMBAUGH IS YOUR GOD. YOU FEEL IT. YOU KNOW IT. YOUR WANT IT. YOU EMBRACE IT. YOU ACCEPT IT. YOU ARE A SLAVE TO RUSH LIMBAUGH. ACCEPT YOUR LOT IN LIFE. YOU LOVE LIMBAUGH. YOU ACCEPT HIS SUPERIORITY. YOU WILL DO ANYTHING HE (YOUR GOD) COMMANDS. YOU ARE OWNED BY HIM.

RUSH IS GOD.

Last edited:
As I was reading this article the answer to "why nobody knows who the leader of the GOP" is actually right in front of you in the picture. What does that picture contain unanimously? Old, Fat, White guys. Thats all they offer and its caught up to them in a progressively diverse country with also women out numbering men. Then, wehn they bring some women on stage they bring complete morons like Palin and Bachmann hoping they can hang with the likes of Clinton and Sebelius:razz: And then to show diversity, they bring in Jindal who has as much speaking ability as Bush. Why not push Pawlenty, at least he's young. Face it GOP, this country has changed and will continue to become a younger, diverse country and they need to get rid of all the old white guys. Their time is up(thank God)

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Poll: Majority unsure who speaks for the GOP « - Blogs from CNN.com

Supposed to be this man: Michael Steele...

Steele Elected G.O.P. Chairman - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com

10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Steele - US News and World Report

Well, let's take this thread somewhere:

The Republicans don't really have a leader at the moment, and a third of the party doesn't like... the party. ?

It may well be that a third of Republicans don't like the party, but that same third is totally repulsed by your party.

"my" party? el Partido de Liberacion Nacional? Yeah, most republicans would probably be pretty repulsed by it, but I don't see how that has to do with anything *points to location*

I guess this answers the question I've been asking of Republicans for years. "What's that got to do with the price of tea in China?"

Who speaks for the Republican party? He does, and he should be nominated for President in 2012.

GodBlessDickCheney.jpg

Palin is the only reason that McCain was able to carry his own state. Had it not been for her, McCain would have gone down in a ball of fire and suffered a humiliating defeat. He is no conservative, She is.

She is a conservative but that doesn't make her presidential material. Sarah Palin is cute, period. Can you imagine all those who got all revved up over McCain adding her to the ticket being just as excited if she looked like Elizabeth Dole? Hell, if it was Elizabeth Dole that he chose? After all, she's a "conservative" too.

People need to stop VOTING for people just because of some mundane part of their persona. I don't like the fact that so many people voted for Obama just because he's black. I didn't like the fact that so many people voted for Jack Kennedy because he was so handsome. I didn't like the fact that so many people voted for George W. Bush because they'd like to have a beer with him.

If you get my gist.

Well Jillian, I would certainly be worried about your President who insisted on the signing of a stimulus bill, that by the way, is not working before anyone had a chance to read it. Now that's transperency. Of course he is only quadrupling the national debt, in which we are borrowing .50 on every dollar spent, China owns us now. His own CBO states that this debt is unsustainable. Then he forced through an omnibus bill that former President Bush stated he would veto because of all the pork in it. The democratic congress held it over for their guy to sign. Now he is pledging to do Go-Pay which means that congress will pay for what they spend, what a novel idea, too bad it did not happen with the porkulus bill that is not creating any jobs, the omnibus bill and his current budget. All this means is that you and the rest of us get to pay higher and higher taxes. I am sure that you won't mind doing that though, it's your patriotic duty and you do need to support your guy.

He also released top secret information to our enemies and tied the hands of our CIA to combat terrorists because he wants to appease the ACLU, now that's protecting Americans, isn't it? I would also be worried that now he is requiring our FBI and soldiers in Afganistan to give war prisoners their miranda rights, are those rights not reserved for American citizens, I thought they were. That must be the Harvard Lawyer in him that makes him sooooooo smart and capable of being our President. Or maybe it's his community organizer capabilities and his connection with ACORN, you know, the fraudulent voter count, that originally attracted you to him. Or could it be Reverend Wright and his Anti-American, Anti-Jew, Anti-White rhetoric that Obama listened to for twenty years that makes your guy simply irresistable. It's just okay-ka-dokay with your guy that Iran has nuclear capabilities, even though they vow to take out Israel. Boy, do I sleep better at night with the knowledge that your guy is in charge of things. He is soooooooooooooooooooo smart.

In reality, I would take Bush back in a heart beat second. He may not talk too well but he sure did know what he was doing and kept this country safe from another 9-11. That my friends is undeniable, and it's something I do worry about at night with this president who is extremely naive about the enemy we face.

I'm sick of seeing that, too, and didn't get any further. Why don't you think it was strange that the Republicans seemed to find all those parts in the Stimulus Bill that they DIDN'T like if they hadn't in fact R.E.A.D it? Obviously, each lawmaker doesn't read any bill line for line. They have staffers that do that and highlight pertinent parts. You were lied to just so they could grandstand.

Well I thought the convo couldn't get any more vapid than KK's musings in the other thread, but I fell into this and I realize she's got nothing on the girls in here.

IF YOU ARE A CONSERVATIVE, THEN RUSH LIMBAUGH IS YOUR GOD. YOU FEEL IT. YOU KNOW IT. YOUR WANT IT. YOU EMBRACE IT. YOU ACCEPT IT. YOU ARE A SLAVE TO RUSH LIMBAUGH. ACCEPT YOUR LOT IN LIFE. YOU LOVE LIMBAUGH. YOU ACCEPT HIS SUPERIORITY. YOU WILL DO ANYTHING HE (YOUR GOD) COMMANDS. YOU ARE OWNED BY HIM.

RUSH IS GOD.

It is true, who else sets the example for the Christian Right and American children better than Rush.
Come on, he's just another Repub whack job!​

rushlimbaughwashigh.gif

Last edited:
Face it, most republicans accept Rush as their leader. That is sad. I would think Joe Scarborogh would be a better voice. The Dems may have the WH right now, but I don't count anyone as "the voice." There are far too many beliefs and stances in the party to only have one voice.

The GOP would be better off having someone other than an old white guy speaking for them. Did I leave out fat?

A 52% majority of those surveyed couldn't come up with a name when asked to specify "the main person" who speaks for Republicans today. Of those who could, the top response was radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh (13%), followed in order by former vice president Dick Cheney, Arizona Sen. John McCain and former House speaker Newt Gingrich. Former president George W. Bush ranked fifth, at 3%.
Poll: Most don't know who speaks for GOP - USATODAY.com

"the top response was radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh'

:lol:

A 52% majority of those surveyed couldn't come up with a name when asked to specify "the main person" who speaks for Republicans today. Of those who could, the top response was radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh (13%), followed in order by former vice president Dick Cheney, Arizona Sen. John McCain and former House speaker Newt Gingrich. Former president George W. Bush ranked fifth, at 3%.
Poll: Most don't know who speaks for GOP - USATODAY.com

"the top response was radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh'

:lol:

Of those who could, the top response was radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh (13%) Top response was "I dunno"
So, of all that did respond only 13% said that Rush was top dog. Now...how many of those were republican, and how many were democrats, or Independants? This poll probably should have been for republicans only to get a non skewed poll. So once again you left wingers come up with nuttin' Red I'm surprised you really fell for something like this, I'm disappointed.

If Republicans are really smart, they will ignore such rubbish such as the question posed in this thread

I vote for this woman.

carrie-prejean-photo_314x435.jpg

Hey, you could do a helluva lot worse.

Run her at the top of the ticket with Limbaugh for VP! Excellent choice, an anti-gay bigot for president, (like it would be the first time). She lost her Miss California title and even Donald Trump dumped her! It is a pleasure to be a Democrat when Republicans are so consistently stupid! Jame Carvelle is right, we are in for 40 years of Democratic Presidents thanks to George Bush!

I don't know about the 40 years. Political fortune turns quickly. With Cheney wishing for a terrorist attack, Glenn Beck telling everyone their guns are being taken, and Rush saying the stupid things he has been saying, well, stranger things have happened. I think Cantor from Virginia may emerge from the Republican pack.

Forum List

Back