Who Should They Ban From Social Media Next?

First, I spoke on the topic when I said that YOU should be banned. Of course you chose to ignore anything that is true and attempt to relay it back onto someone else. It is what you do since you have never had an original thought of your own.

2nd, as usual; you attempt to project y our own short comings onto other. The trick of the mentally deficient, as usual.

3rd, I do not hang out with you or your type of people(?), so you should just do as you try and direct others to do and follow thru with your own pathetic life. Although, I doubt they would allow you in a library since they have standards which you lack.

Now, you pathetic little liar, either quit posting here or prepare to be constantly shown how useless you continue to be.

Of course, being a glutton for punishment that you are, we all know which way pathetic little you will go. Perhaps ask your keeper for help since you are clearly out of your depth.
No, you didn't speak to the topic, LIAR. You jumped in with insults SOCKEE.

No, you didn't speak to the topic, LIAR. You jumped in with insults SOCKEE.
Learn to read and comprehend dipshit. Lying is first nature to one such as you with no ethics or morals at all.

Just deny and attack is about all that you are capable of doing, and doing that poorly.

Back to the topic, YOU should be banned as the troll that you are.

As an 84-year-old computer illiterate, I have never visited Facebook or Twitter, let alone left a comment.

I can understand their excuse for censorship: They believe that "misinformation" or "hate speech" should be banned, and -- as their apologists keep telling us -- they are privately owned entities that have an absolute right to decide. Something like those business establishments that claim that they have the right to refuse service to anyone (unless that "anyone" is a member of a protected class).

I do not see any solution to this situation, except -- as those apologists keep telling us -- to set up one's own website -- as President Trump is reportedly doing.

I wish the best of luck to his new website, and I hope that his supporters will leave those other websites that censor them and join President Trump's new website.

Personally, I will NOT be either reading or writing to his new website. I am simply not that interested.

Learn to read and comprehend dipshit. Lying is first nature to one such as you with no ethics or morals at all.

Just deny and attack is about all that you are capable of doing, and doing that poorly.

Back to the topic, YOU should be banned as the troll that you are.
Please little dingleberry, you can't open your mouth or hit a key without lying. It is part of what you ad yours are all about.

As for attack? You, SOCKEE, are just what's his dicks favorite puppet so go back to whacking what sock puppets whack when they're not whacking the keyboard.

Please little dingleberry, you can't open your mouth or hit a key without lying. It is part of what you ad yours are all about.

As for attack? You, SOCKEE, are just what's his dicks favorite puppet so go back to whacking what sock puppets whack when they're not whacking the keyboard.
Now that you admit what you do and tell other people, smarter people, you have shown why you are going blind.

Yu truly seem obsessed with whacking off. Must be your primary occupation.

Let's see if I have this particular dilemma by the horns. The same people who support a baker's right not to arrange some colored sugar to convey a certain message upon his cake are the same ones complaining that the owner of a server does not want a string of 1s and 0s on his hard drive to convey their message. That about sums it up?

Last edited:
Now that you admit what you do and tell other people, smarter people, you have shown why you are going blind.

Yu truly seem obsessed with whacking off. Must be your primary occupation.
Sockee, like all sock puppets, has no capability to discuss the topic nor to actually discuss any topic with intelligence beyond that of a large pile of pig shit so, I leave Sockee with one final question...

How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

Sockee, like all sock puppets, has no capability to discuss the topic nor to actually discuss any topic with intelligence beyond that of a large pile of pig shit so, I leave Sockee with one final question...

How do you keep an idiot in suspense?
Speaking of no ability to talk about the subject, I present you.

You prefer what you think are3 insults, but to be insulted one has to have some respect for the one doing the insult. In your case, absolutely zero, just lie your IQ.

I don't know if anyone is familiar with this guy's tweets, it is a twitter poster that scrubs and looks for leftist hypocrisy on twitter, and re-posts their flip-flop tweets.

Examples of DefiantLs' tweets;

iu
iu
iu
iu

. . . anyway, you get the drift, and twitter heavyweight, well known, well, news came down. . .

Twitter suspends popular account that highlighted liberal hypocrisy​

iu

. . . anyway, you get the drift, and twitter heavyweight, well known, well, news came down. . .

Twitter suspends popular account that highlighted liberal hypocrisy​

iu

Anythi\g that causes anyone to think on their own and ignore what twitter what they claim is a violation of whatever rules that they have made up to support themselves.

Many Democrats don't believe in freedom of speech.
Where's your evidence for that? I know that is bullshit.
I know it's republicans who want democrats silenced because they expose the truth.
Why You're shouldn't they have they same freedoms you have? They don't demand repigs be gagged yet you call yourself a patriot and a Christian.
You're nothing but a fucking dictator.
They want to ban anyone who opposes Democrats.

Hate speech. This can be defined by the left as anything that you say or write that upsets them.

View attachment 583523

I know it's republicans who want democrats silenced because they expose the truth.
Why You're shouldn't they have they same freedoms you have? They don't demand repigs be gagged yet you call yourself a patriot and a Christian.
Projection of all of the desires of dimocrats. These critters run and scatter when the light of truth appears just like the cockroaches they are descended from.

All the democrats in this forum are evidence for that, you stupid child.

I derived that from them constantly telling me on this board....or all of the attacks I get when I voice my opinions about anything from Segorny Weaver's RBF to how unfair it is when people attack J.K. Rowling.
That's not "Democrats". Maybe people here just don;t like your rhetoric...

Just how stupid are you? you attack, as is the way of fools, while ignoring the topic of this thread.

Never mind, you have just shown how stupid you are, as usual.
He is just a hateful, dishonest leftist troll, nothing else.

Forum List

Back